Jailhouse Milestone for Casey

TotallyObsessed

Reaction score
http://www.wesh.com/r/26876925/detail.html
snip:

Anthony has served 853 days in custody since her booking on October 14, 2008.

The jail's longest serving inmate was booked in May of 2006, logging 1,752 days.

Hardy har har. I think congratulations are in order. KC, in all seriousness, seems to have adapted well to her surroundings. MHO is LWOP would be a better punishment where she would be integrated with GPop instead of being put up in a solitary cell like a stay at a hotel. Has anybody seen "Beyond Scared Straight"???? The death penalty will only continue her "special inmate" status. She will still be kept away from the other prisoners.

All in all, she truly seems to be adapting to her new life.

snip:

The jail's longest serving inmate was booked in May of 2006, logging 1,752 days.

Hardy har har. I think congratulations are in order. KC, in all seriousness, seems to have adapted well to her surroundings. MHO is LWOP would be a better punishment where she would be integrated with GPop instead of being put up in a solitary cell like a stay at a hotel. Has anybody seen "Beyond Scared Straight"???? The death penalty will only continue her "special inmate" status. She will still be kept away from the other prisoners.

I don't think she is adapting well at all. If you look at her last court appearance she seems very drawn, has lost weight and once the trial is over, bye bye Baez. My guess is her only visitor will be.......CA. Can there be any better punishment than that. If KC even chooses to see CA it will be run-on sentences about how when KC gets out how they will try and find Caylee together so the three of them can be one happy family. Anyway you look at it KC's "life will never be the same". How ironic? jmo

Wow, what a milestone!

Maybe the jail can present ICA a certificate of accomplishment to hang on her wall.

Better yet, give the certificate to CA/GA so they can show it off at their next video conference or vigil!

I don't think she is adapting well at all. If you look at her last court appearance she seems very drawn, has lost weight and once the trial is over, bye bye Baez. My guess is her only visitor will be.......CA. Can there be any better punishment than that. If KC even chooses to see CA it will be run-on sentences about how when KC gets out how they will try and find Caylee together so the three of them can be one happy family. Anyway you look at it KC's "life will never be the same". How ironic? jmo

True. But I just cannot comprehend putting that big toothy grin on her face when she comes into court....like she is a rock star walking the red carpet for her papparazzi. I would never smile again. If it were me.

True. But I just cannot comprehend putting that big toothy grin on her face when she comes into court....like she is a rock star walking the red carpet for her papparazzi. I would never smile again. If it were me.

Speaking of big toothy grins, I keep waiting for her to sue the jail for her tooth injury!:innocent:

Wow, what a milestone!

Maybe the jail can present ICA a certificate of accomplishment to hang on her wall.

Better yet, give the certificate to CA/GA so they can show it off at their next video conference or vigil!

It can be hung on her wall, right beside the Mother of the Year plaque, and Employee of the Month award. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::loser:

----------
I hope she realizes she aint seen nothing yet!!! Jail is not prison.:floorlaugh:

Wow, what a milestone!

BBM

Cindy can hang it right next to KC's "Employee of the Year" award.... :floorlaugh:

ETA: TotallyObsessed, great minds think alike! :)

happy inmate milestone~day casey...

this is a lot longer than 31 days isn't it?

snip:

And I hope she has many, many more to come! :D

Wow that may be the only thing she has ever accomplished. I know she said in her letters she was happy to be "independent" for the first time.

I think a better milestone is how long we've waited to see justice for Caylee so far. And it would be a bit longer than Casey was booked. If it wasn't late and I could do math better, I'd be able to give a number for it! Numbers, where are you when I need you? LOL.

Anyway, let Casey rot. Her milestones mean nothing, absolutely nothing. And of course WESH would be the one to try and distract from the court reporting situation and Kathy Belich being a witness by doing this story. Wow, really Wesh? You have nothing better than this? Or this something else for Baez to say, look, they won't leave my girl alone! Bad media!

Good point!

I wonder if ICA will allow CA to visit her in prison? Who would ICA allow? Who would want to visit?

I personally think that ICA will not allow anyone to visit and will withdraw more and more into her own reality and world.

snip:

bbm LOL!! I saw it for the first time the other day. Scariest looking women EVER! I thought of KC the entire time.....cowering :)

Wow that may be the only thing she has ever accomplished. I know she said in her letters she was happy to be "independent" for the first time.

Seriously?? Independent?? Clearly I'm not reading KC's letters as carefully as I should to have missed that pearl of wisdom.
Almost makes me feel sorry for her.

I guess KC gets to pick out her own wrinkled ruffled shirt for court and since AL has left, does her own ponytail. Ewwwwww Ahhhhhhh. :loser:

853 days in lock up.

Caylee LIVED for approximatly, 1000 days.

When this goes to trial in May, Casey will have been in protective custody for approx 910 days, give or take a few days.
Add to that, the time she was in before, and, the time length of the trial, Casey will be batting right at those 1000 days, also.
As much as I hate the thought of a 2 month or more trial, how poetic would it be, that when all is said and done, the verdict comes in on little Caylee's birthday.....

To bad that someone didn't think enough of Caylee to make sure that she was always protected ~

Seriously?? Independent?? Clearly I'm not reading KC's letters as carefully as I should to have missed that pearl of wisdom.
Almost makes me feel sorry for her.

I guess KC gets to pick out her own wrinkled ruffled shirt for court and since AL has left, does her own ponytail. Ewwwwww Ahhhhhhh. :loser:

Yep, she sure did say it.

Independant for the first time in her life.

Kind of a twisted way to look for and accept with an almost happiness and glee, that, she is "independant".

It's to bad that someone can't sit down and write her a letter, and tell her she is about to loose her great independance at the expense of her attorney/team.
Don't get me wrong, I think she is absolutly where she belongs, and will end up in prison for the rest of her life.

However, what this attorney and his team has done to her, our court system, etc., is just, well, we've all voiced our various opinions on that subject.

And, the probable very real outcome of someone actually sitting down and spelling it all out for her, in little words that she can understand, that her life is slipping through her hands because of this team, is questionable; in regards to if she would even recieve it.

Baez still moniters her mail, I assume??
And, if he does, I can so see him going after whoever would take the time to send her a heads up.
Don't know what reason he would use, but, reasons and reasonabilty is something that seems to slip right out of Baez' grasp.

I so wish that Judge Perry would give her a quick overview of each time her team is in court without her, and, ask her each time, if she is still happy with her representation.
Better yet, would be for him to give her some "homework".
Make her watch all the filed videos, and, also let her mother send her newspaper clippings along with some blog threads.
Mandatory reading for the inmate. That she must do, in the presence of someone, read out loud.

I would have never, in my wildest imagination, ever thought that we would be witness to something so out there and wild in my lifetime.

I also agree with TotallyObsessed, in that I want to see her out in general population also.

Let her feel the hair on the back of her head stand on end every time she is out in the open.

Give her a room-mate that won't tolerate her fantasy-land stories of jobs, etc.

Make her take a JOB - in the hot laundry or kitchen.
Make her be responsible for once in her life ~

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back