2011.07.12 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please post about HLN coverage here.

Thanks!

Hi,

Is there a thread about the press conference? I can't find it. Or can we post about it here?

I found it! I'll take my post over there.

JVM will talk to RG, father of Jesse G this evening.

JVM will talk to RG, father of Jesse G this evening.

Thanks for the heads' up. RG was on with NG last week but was interrupted when he started getting into the dynamics of the Anthony family. I was bummed and really want to hear more as I think both he and Jesse know a lot about the machinations of the Anthonys.

TES files lawsuit for $112k against ICA. Per text from Orlando Sentinel...

I hope and pray that HLN packs up and leaves before Sunday. I want a complete ghost town on the day Casey is released.

Thanks for the heads' up. RG was on with NG last week but was interrupted when he started getting into the dynamics of the Anthony family. I was bummed and really want to hear more as I think both he and Jesse know a lot about the machinations of the Anthonys.

Yeah, I got frustrated when Nancy would start yelling when this was kind of important info. He had started to say he witnessed Cindy emotionally abusing Casey. Hopefully he will elaborate on that.

Gee Vinnie say it is GOOD that Cindy will not be charged with perjury!

I got the hear him explain this a while.

What I am ticked about is- we have known about CA/GA lying all along and trying to implicate others... why have they not discussed this on JVM before now? JVM acts like this is NEWS!
RG is on, he said not charging CA with perjury sets a disturbing precedent!
No kidding...

TES files lawsuit for $112k against ICA. Per text from Orlando Sentinel...

THANKYOU! :seeya:

I don't know which show JA was on talking about recovering costs from ICA but at that time he said costs were well over $400K !
Keep 'em coming.....

I hope and pray that HLN packs up and leaves before Sunday. I want a complete ghost town on the day Casey is released.

No such luck. JVM is still there and says she is staying until the thing is released.

TES suing WONDERFUL NEWS!!! I hope and pray that EVERYONE and ANYONE that can possibly sue ICA does and SUCCEEDS!!!

JVM: Tim M and TES files lawsuit against CA >112K.
Tim M and attorney on JVM

JVM: Will u depose her?

Atty: we seek to take her deposition before she leaves
-she will be served tomorrow in OC Jail

ICA will be served in Jail for the TES lawsuit! Per TES attorney on HLN.

Anyone feel like dancing round the room? I do.....:woohoo:

Sources tell JVM they will leave in t dead of night; may go to Puerto Rico.

What I am ticked about is- we have known about CA/GA lying all along and trying to implicate others... why have they not discussed this on JVM before now? JVM acts like this is NEWS!
RG is on, he said not charging CA with perjury sets a disturbing precedent!
No kidding...

ITA. The Anthonys don't seem to get "caught" or be held accountable for any of their actions. This is how Casey was raised and why she has lied her way out of anything and everything without being punished. George, Cindy, and Lee clearly lied under oath during the trial, they definitely tried to implicate others, Casey got away with murder, and now Cindy won't be prosecuted for perjury. I guess some folks just get all the breaks :maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee