Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
where is this reading

Yeah, I saw where she mentioned giving readings to both of them and knowing them for a long time. But even so, the reading seemed really harsh to me. Did it to you as well? Maybe she's a "tell it like it is" type of person, or maybe she just felt she could be blunt with him since he's known him for so long. Either way, I'm sure she didn't realize that she was reading for an emotionally unstable person who would end up doing this.

But that post on facebook wasn't the only place she said she was happy. She said in text messages to the friend (BB) that she was happy about her new boyfriend and in text messages to her boyfriend she seems to be head-over-heels in love (JMO). She was planning a cruise and then after that a trip to Belgium with the boyfriend and she told him in texts how excited she was to travel with him. Her uncle said she was successful in her real estate career. She was building a new home for herself. The only thing in life she did not seem happy about was her ex who she called a jerk and said he takes advantage of her. I think she was moving on with her life and was happy how it was working out. Someone didn't like that she was happy. JMO.

Bring forward my own post on Crystal being happy. I stand by what I said and I believe she was really happy. As for the bolded, I suspected all along that it was the ex who didn't like that she was happy. He seems like the controlling and possessive type who was of the mindset that if he couldn't have her, no one else should. I hate that I was apparently right. Her poor kids. RIP Crystal :rose:

Sheriff Hawthorne will hold a press briefing regarding the Crystal McDowell case at 7:30 p.m. at the Sheriff’s Office at 201 North Court Street, Anahuac, Texas.

J.M.O.
I wonder if we can watch online. I am just broken hearted by this news. I always hold out hope... I'm happy that at least Paul made her last weeks ridiculously happy.

There are two things I thought if while reading the article is this: what if, someone did grab her, say getting into her car from Starbucks etc. They then could have tossed the phone driving down the highway. She may not have had her phone. KWIM?

Most Mercedes (not sure what year) have the built in locator. Does anyone know what year her car was without researching? Remember, Paul Swenson case? He had that on his car and a friend of mine has a 2012. She has it. Maybe this is how the police know she never made it home. I have one on my car (non-Mercedes) and mine is a 2010!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
You are living in my world :) It appears you are reading postings from much earlier today and commenting. Read a little faster. A sad sad story awaits you. Not making fun of you as it happens to me quite often. I think when I log on in the future I will peruse the final page for updates, then go back to my spot where I left off.

I am just so heartbroken with the realization the kids will grow up without their parents, just like Crystal did.

My thoughts are she stopped some place to get water and was in her way to the house when she got the message to meet him at work. I think he called work, found out they didn't need him and headed that way knowing she was on her way. With both of their cars being distinctive maybe they met on the road near his work and pulled into (a park, parking lot, something near his work) with Crystal thinking he had the kids with him so she could get them she followed him. They got out of the cars, got in an argument and he killed her and dumped her body. This still gives him time to take her car and dump it, run back to his car and go home. If there was a sitter he could have told her he got a call on his way to work not to come in.

Just an idea I've had since the beginning.

Maybe the kids were at the babysitter's and not at home(?). Maybe Crystal did make it there and that's where he killed her? IDK.

I only know that I am sickened by this senseless murder.

NO SHE IS NOT! She notes on her post that it was approved by her client. <modsnip>

She most certainly was. She has been deleting and reposting after banning people. I'm going to go with the posts Uncle Jeff is making where he is upset with her over what you are saying.

I hate that SM did this. Crystal lost her parents at a young age and now her children will have the same.

RIP Crystal :candle:

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

My thoughts are she stopped some place to get water and was in her way to the house when she got the message to meet him at work. I think he called work, found out they didn't need him and headed that way knowing she was on her way. With both of their cars being distinctive maybe they met on the road near his work and pulled into (a park, parking lot, something near his work) with Crystal thinking he had the kids with him so she could get them she followed him. They got out of the cars, got in an argument and he killed her and dumped her body. This still gives him time to take her car and dump it, run back to his car and go home. If there was a sitter he could have told her he got a call on his way to work not to come in.

Just an idea I've had since the beginning.

I imagine there wasn't much time for an argument. I'm inclined to think he was in full rage mode before he met her at the spot. Just my opinion.

I imagine there wasn't much time for an argument. I'm inclined to think he was in full rage mode before he met her at the spot. Just my opinion.

I could imagine her meeting him and him asking her right away "So where were you?"

I believe I saw that her sister has had the kids all week. Writing was on the wall quickly.

J.M.O.

I was going to ask if the baby sitter was confirmed, but now it seems her sister had them all week?
So he didn't have an alibi, and why would he ask her to come pick them up at work?
Major red flag, yes, writing was on the wall.

Now I wonder if this was premeditated and not a crime of passion in the moment.

I was going to ask if the baby sitter was confirmed, but now it seems her sister had them all week?
So he didn't have an alibi, and why would he ask her to come pick them up at work?
Major red flag, yes, writing was on the wall.

Now I wonder if this was premeditated and not a crime of passion in the moment.

I'm thinking monkeypants meant that the sister has had the kids since all of this started to go down...with the ex needing to come in for questioning and all that?

this is why I read the posts backwards starting with most recent

You are living in my world :) It appears you are reading postings from much earlier today and commenting. Read a little faster. A sad sad story awaits you. Not making fun of you as it happens to me quite often. I think when I log on in the future I will peruse the final page for updates, then go back to my spot where I left off.

Such a horrible situation. Her poor kids, and that family. I am heartbroken for them!! I had my suspicions about the ex, but honestly the bf had my attention more. I hope above all that the kids didn't witness their mothers death!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes