Detective Melich and Websleuths in The News

So you are of the opinion that Attorneys can only think and act as a puppet through their client, and they have no education, ethical guidelines or professional ability to speak on their own?

I think not.

Lovejac is correct - Cindy isn't at fault here.

I would say BLAME 50/50.........

MN is in it for the money............
CA is the ringmaster...........

I agree with those who say he didn't do anything wrong since he did not discuss the case, only posted about something personal going on with him, and was off duty at the time.

That said, this is the kind of thing that results in subpoena's being sent to Tricia's organization, which is why we have strict guidelines on this forum. We have to have the mindset to tread lightly and be careful what we say. (especially if you get involved in a search and recovery operation).

I think we all can agree that we wish Yuri all the best and support his efforts 100 %. Outside of that, I'm not sure we should say much more about this...
I'm sure Yuri was checked out by all...otherwise he wouldn't have been here. I haven't heard anything to the contrary...anyone?

The rest of the article says Todd Black is gone. YEAH...what a piece of work.

Yuri did NOTHING wrong.
The Anthony's seem to do nothing right.
JMO:woohoo:
TB gone?!!!!!!! I'll have to read after NG.

I'm a state employee and I'm here. He never compromised his job...nor have I. Read the thread if you have a chance. I see nothing wrong with any post there...I only hope that he doesn't get into trouble. He's one of the good guys.

? Are you a state or city employee that is involved with this case? And if you are you should not be on this board. This is just my opinion.

LOL, defense is showing their *advertiser censored**. I have a blog and more than once when family and friends have been posting about a case LE has also posted- leaving their contact info and asking for anyone who knew anything to make contact. That is what LE does and shows that making contact with a blog or forum is not doing anything wrong. So Yuri making contact on a blog is not anything new, nor is it an "implication" of anything. The arrest, now that is an "implication" of where they stand.

Also, Yuri may be an LE. But he is also an individual. As an individual, he probably noted the best wishes of posters and wanted to thank them. As an individual he should have that right.

But it is just another sign of the defense feelings about anyone who wants to see Caylee found. This forum works with TES, they participated in searches, they found the pics of KC's activities after Caylee went missing. To be honest, they don't like us because we not only encourage activities in finding the truth and finding Caylee, but when possible actively participated. They don't want this to happen! LE wants to find the truth and wants to find Caylee. So no, they don't want too much contact between us! We might encourage LE!

It is also a legal ploy. If they can twist this into wrongdoing on the LE part, then maybe that leaves them an opening for an appeal. However, as established LE making contact with bloggers/forums is nothing new and is an established part of an LE investigation.

Whoa! No need to be cruel to state employees.

Everyone has a right to their own opinion and that is the America way. But when you are involved in a case about a missing child you should not be online posting. That is just my own opinion. Go Union Workers

Actually, don't think THIS one can be blamed on cindy.

There were bloggers on that daily site complaining about Yuri being here a couple of weeks ago.

One of them posted they were going to report it. Sheeesh!

So you think that CA being caught making copies of Websleuths forum (before Yuri's brief visit) is entirely a coincidence? Huh, never thought of that!

Everyone has a right to their own opinion and that is the America way. But when you are involved in a case about a missing child you should not be online posting. That is just my own opinion. Go Union Workers

I am so thankful that we as Americans can have the right to voice our opinions. Mine just differ from yours.
:blowkiss:

? Are you a state or city employee that is involved with this case? And if you are you should not be on this board. This is just my opinion.

Your federal, state, and city employees are people and individuals too. Do you believe they don't have a right to talk? Would you limit what they can talk about or to who? What other rights should they not have?

Your federal, state, and city employees are people and individuals too. Do you believe they don't have a right to talk?Would you limit what they can talk about or to who? What other rights should they not have?

I would have to say if you are a city or state employee you must keep you self in check. You should not be posting or blogging about a case you are involved in. Your personal feelings should be kept with in your own family or sometimes just to yourself. This again is just my opinion. I do understand that the Det. that came here and did post did not post anything about the case, but still the Det. did post and let it be known that he was a Det. on the case of the child that was missing in Orange County, Caylee Anthony. It in my opinion, was in very bad taste that that Det. posted about anything about anything. This again is just my opinion.

Dear WFTV:

Please correct the inaccuracies in your story. "Blogging" is not the same as "posting". Yuri Melich responded to "posts" with "posts". He was answering questions "posted" to him about his personal life. He responded with "posts" about his personal life.

Blogging is the act of operating a weblog and writing journal-style entries of whatever subject one chooses. By calling his activity "blogging", you are giving readers the false idea that Yuri Melich operated his own blog where he wrote about the Caylee Anthony case.

Thank you.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I would have to say if you are a city or state employee you must keep you self in check. You should not be posting or blogging about a case you are involved in. Your personal feelings should be kept with in your own family or sometimes just to yourself. This again is just my opinion.

Yuri didn't share his personal opinions though. He talked about himself, and asked for prayers for the family. When is a prayer wrong in any case from any human being?
Yuri kept himself in check! He didn't discuss the case other than saying that he could not discuss the case.

I wish our posters wouldn't leave messages on the story. It will only serve to bring more attention to it and is what MN wants by stirring the pot. It won't do anything for WS or OCSO. It is easy to be drawn into something like this, but truthfully...we should let it go. We don't need to give them more attention to continue on with this nonsense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back