Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #5 *C. Capone guilty*

It looks like some of the family is begining to move on....and have the finances to enjoy 2 week vacations....

It looks like some of the family is begining to move on....and have the finances to enjoy 2 week vacations....

Can you give us more info...info? TIA

One of the girls is on a two week vacation...here it is on facebook if the link works

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=100000084353987&v=wall&ref=ts

There has always been a lot of talk about how you never know what you would do until you are in a situation......but I can guarantee that if my mother was missing (FOR LESS THAN 3 MONTHS!!!) I would not be spending money or taking the time to go on a 2 week vacation....every extra dime I had and every extra moment would be going to finding my mom....making a reward account...hiring a PI.....PAYING HER BILLS......SOMETHING

This whole situation has a wrong feel to me...always has.

One of the girls is on a two week vacation...here it is on facebook if the link works

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=100000084353987&v=wall&ref=ts

There has always been a lot of talk about how you never know what you would do until you are in a situation......but I can guarantee that if my mother was missing (FOR LESS THAN 3 MONTHS!!!) I would not be spending money or taking the time to go on a 2 week vacation....every extra dime I had and every extra moment would be going to finding my mom....making a reward account...hiring a PI.....PAYING HER BILLS......SOMETHING

This whole situation has a wrong feel to me...always has.

I am not going to lie, I feel pretty much the same way! I realize she was going to pick up her kids but still.....

Moving on is all fine and dandy, but um, I wouldn't be doing THAT myself if MY mom was missing for less then 3 months. I probably would still be doing EVERYTHING I could do if she had been missing for 3 YEARS! That is just me tho.
And again, I am not trying to judge. Just stating my opinion.

I cannot get over news reels where family members of the missing are not crying. My daughter was missing for 27 minutes (she was hiding) and when LE arrived I was a wreck. It happened four months ago and I am still suffering ptsd. If someone put a news camera in my face, I would lose it. I don't want to judge though.

I cannot get over news reels where family members of the missing are not crying. My daughter was missing for 27 minutes (she was hiding) and when LE arrived I was a wreck. It happened four months ago and I am still suffering ptsd. If someone put a news camera in my face, I would lose it. I don't want to judge though.

We never know what we would do. I think some just go into shock, but I think I would tell them to get out the way----I'm looking for my daugher. Would definitely require meds, I know, and I am one for not liking to take them.

I only have house pets, but if one goes missing/hiding, everything stops till they are found and the neighbors prolly think I'm nuts because I've gone out at midnight calling and whistling to find them---and they are usually hiding somewhere in the house. (Thinking they might have run out when I opened a door) Cats love to play hide and seek and it drives me batty at times. After I find them they are scolded with "WTH are you trying to do - drive me nuts?" I use to sleep like a log, but if one starts mewing at night I'm awake immediately. I just can't imagine with kids or a relative. You will look back on it one day and laugh about it with them---telling them how close you came to a heartattack. ((Hugs))

I am not going to lie, I feel pretty much the same way! I realize she was going to pick up her kids but still.....

Moving on is all fine and dandy, but um, I wouldn't be doing THAT myself if MY mom was missing for less then 3 months. I probably would still be doing EVERYTHING I could do if she had been missing for 3 YEARS! That is just me tho.
And again, I am not trying to judge. Just stating my opinion.

It has to be hard to keep some kind of normalcy vivid for the children. She went to see family...very much needed...and will be good for all. I just wish we could see something they were doing to keep RA's name out there. Here's a link to a website she joined in May, but I can't see where she has posted or participated in any way except for the basic info for Rachael. Maybe she thinks like Josh Powell and figures it's LE job? It looks like they are moving on.:confused: ETA: They really had no family local and I REALLY don't think they had any support from "others". KWIM? Not what but who? They need to ask for help.....if they want it. They have aski publically for EVERYONE's help and expecting it....but we need to see that they are too and ARE concerned. Leadership takes on many forms.

http://peace4missing.ning.com/profiles/profile/show?id=AshleyColbert&xg_source=facebookshare

The family got a lot of support and a lot of guidence from people on what to do next, they just didn't want to hear it and no one acted. Like I mention before all the people that tried to help got was yelled at...it was rediculous. And it seems like those same people that don't have time to post on rachaels facebook page or the other site that was mentioned have time to post about drinking beer and having fun. I think we have pretty much heard the last of what we are going to hear on this case. At least until someone finds Rachael....if she is ever found.

The family got a lot of support and a lot of guidence from people on what to do next, they just didn't want to hear it and no one acted. Like I mention before all the people that tried to help got was yelled at...it was rediculous. And it seems like those same people that don't have time to post on rachaels facebook page or the other site that was mentioned have time to post about drinking beer and having fun. I think we have pretty much heard the last of what we are going to hear on this case. At least until someone finds Rachael....if she is ever found.

Sadly I think you may be right. After checking in on the FB page, I don't think anyone is even bothering to monitor it....."junk" there for 17 hours.

Sad is right. Irritating fits in there as well. Disrespectful is at the top of the list.

Rachael deserves(d) so much more. I believe she didn't give up without a fight, so whoever thought it became ok to give up the fight FOR her I totally disagree with.

Just IMO.

How can we get the LE to hear our protest? MEDIA ATTENTION! Strength in numbers. Rachael Anderson has almost 10,000 facebook ADVOCATES and us. She has been missing so long, with nothing. And, no one is doing anything to find her. This is so >>>> UP! Can someone please organize a search, candle light, press conference, something? I am going to Lewiston again on Sunday. I will again search along the way. Please help. I will do whatever is needed to find her, her stalker, her spirit, whatever is left of this God-awful situation. I have lost all patience. As is expected...

How can we get the LE to hear our protest? MEDIA ATTENTION! Strength in numbers. Rachael Anderson has almost 10,000 facebook ADVOCATES and us. She has been missing so long, with nothing. And, no one is doing anything to find her. This is so >>>> UP! Can someone please organize a search, candle light, press conference, something? I am going to Lewiston again on Sunday. I will again search along the way. Please help. I will do whatever is needed to find her, her stalker, her spirit, whatever is left of this God-awful situation. I have lost all patience. As is expected...

If you have friends in the area maybe you could call the news station and ask to meet with the media to bring RA's light into focus again. If you could have something to go along with it, such as posting or passing out fliers in areas (mall parking lot, sport facilities...anywhere really). You could ask for volunteers to join you if you had some time to put the word out. I don't know how far away you live or if this is possible, but I'd give it a try, if even just to call the media and ask for an update or reminder. If you could get the media to just talk to you (mini interview of your concerns) that would be super to let people know there are STILL people out there concerned enough to find her. Good luck letsgosleuth:blowkiss: ....If you contacted people on the FB a/c and let them know what you would like to do in advance...you might get some takers and really start something.

Besides RA's FB a/c, I see the others have gone private. I feel your frustration as I'm sure everyone else here does. :(

It may be nothing, but i thought i would add something.
Did he prepare his own taxes this year or were they done by someone else?

I don't know, if ones prepared taxes is something we would be able to see online. But i would be interested, in seeing his prepared tax return papers from this year.......i would be interested in how he filed, and what he filed on, and whether or not he owed, or was going to get a return this year.
Did he file single, married but separate etc.
I would want to see any property he may have included in this years tax papers. Any land he was interested in buying/spent looking at.
And his deductions for business expenses, and what they were.
Any traveling etc.

But more then anything, i am curious to see, if there may be something given in answers. in his prepared return statements, that may indicate he gave an answer to, with the mindset of RA being missing/out of the picture and so forth in the future.

addon1...
And if they both did separate returns this year, in there own hand, i would lay them side by side, and look at the answers given by each, to the same question if same form, that was asked by the IRS, and look for red-flags. One diffidently has a mind set when doing taxes, and with all she/he had going on at the time, there may be an answer she/he gave, that could perhaps open another avenue, even just to look.
Perhaps they have already, then this posting is already obsolete and can be deleted.

Ill be honest, i thought of the above, because capon was sent to prison for tax evasion, and RA was last seen on the 16th of April, the day after tax day.

It may be nothing, but i thought i would add something.
Did he prepare his own taxes this year or were they done by someone else?

I don't know, if ones prepared taxes is something we would be able to see online. But i would be interested, in seeing his prepared tax return papers from this year.......i would be interested in how he filed, and what he filed on, and whether or not he owed, or was going to get a return this year.
Did he file single, married but separate etc.
I would want to see any property he may have included in this years tax papers. Any land he was interested in buying/spent looking at.
And his deductions for business expenses, and what they were.
Any traveling etc.

But more then anything, i am curious to see, if there may be something given in answers. in his prepared return statements, that may indicate he gave an answer to, with the mindset of RA being missing/out of the picture and so forth in the future.

addon1...
And if they both did separate returns this year, in there own hand, i would lay them side by side, and look at the answers given by each, to the same question if same form, that was asked by the IRS, and look for red-flags. One diffidently has a mind set when doing taxes, and with all she/he had going on at the time, there may be an answer she/he gave, that could perhaps open another avenue, even just to look.
Perhaps they have already, then this posting is already obsolete and can be deleted.

Ill be honest, i thought of the above, because capon was sent to prison for tax evasion, and RA was last seen on the 16th of April, the day after tax day.

From what I understand it has actually been years since he has filed taxes. I don't imagine that this year was any different. I could be wrong. Anyone that knows anything about that I would love to hear their input on it!

Interesting thought process here for sure! Thanks for posting!

It was a very good train of thought, if this were anyone but CC.
He has had child support liens following him and likely has not filed a tax return in many, many years. After looking at all those cases against him in AZ and ID, I wondered how he even got a business license. The business partner, who ended up withdrawing from the partnership with him, either did not do any due diligence before he hooked up with CC or was on the shady side too. Foolhardy either way.

I think CC's wives always filed separate tax returns, I also think certain things were put in their names only at an attempt to hide assets. Rachael had two minor children, if she was the custodial parent, chances are she claimed them as exemptions on her tax returns. It would not behoove her to get mixed up in CC's tax mess, she would lose any refund due her.

We already discussed that Rachael was named as the agent of service for CC's business. Is someone running it for him in his absence?

I just wanted to post this book reference here for EVERYONE. Every women should read it...really and truly. I want ya all here and not faced with RA's demise. ((())))

The Gift of Fear: Survival Signals that Protect Us from Violence. .

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2194/is_6_71/ai_89079416/#comments

Would make a nice Christmas in July gift.

That bears repeating and bumping at least once every page.

Don't wish to go OT, but this is yet another sad case to demonstrate why. And if this sick SOB is taken alive, something in me just wishes that he and CC could wind up cellmates. But first they'd need to get CC for whatever he did to Rachael.

Please, anybody in the Pac NW reading this today, keep an eye out for this guy.

http://www.kxly.com/news/24301171/detail.html

ETA: Graduated from Moscow High School in 1989. Any locals know ANYTHING about this guy and his habits? If so, please call Spokane police, or call 911 and have them put you through to them. They need to find him.

I believe they found him dead in his home? I hope they find that it IS him.... Hopefully we know FOR SURE tomorrow... if not sooner.
What a mess. WHY oh WHY does this HAVE to happen to women and their children!!!!

Snipped:
We already discussed that Rachael was named as the agent of service for CC's business. Is someone running it for him in his absence?

IIRC, I think info said they had removed or sold his belongings there. Hopefully, she can confirm this.

That bears repeating and bumping at least once every page.

Don't wish to go OT, but this is yet another sad case to demonstrate why. And if this sick SOB is taken alive, something in me just wishes that he and CC could wind up cellmates. But first they'd need to get CC for whatever he did to Rachael.

Please, anybody in the Pac NW reading this today, keep an eye out for this guy.

[url]http://www.kxly.com/news/24301171/detail.html[/URL]

ETA: Graduated from Moscow High School in 1989. Any locals know ANYTHING about this guy and his habits? If so, please call Spokane police, or call 911 and have them put you through to them. They need to find him.

I believe they found him dead in his home? I hope they find that it IS him.... Hopefully we know FOR SURE tomorrow... if not sooner.
What a mess. WHY oh WHY does this HAVE to happen to women and their children!!!!

Per the update on the link, he was found in his garage. Doesn't say how he died tho. Says he had a mental illness, but would not clarify. Also seems to be some confusion on married or living together. Son said his "step-father" on the 911 call and all other reports, including his FB page, talk of fiance/living together. Said she had left (6 mos ago) because he abused the twins (9), one of the twins has special needs. Now I want to know WHAT kind of abuse this sucker partook in!

I'm a little confused on how this played out. Why shoot her and one of the twins, and then try cutting the oldest son's throat. Why not just shoot him too? Where was the other twin and how did he get away? (Thank God)
Strange and I want to know.

The mother had made the comment to someone that her X was crazy. Is she saying her former X or Jay? I just hope the boys find a good home with very loving and caring people who will do all they can to help them now and in the future. The have a hard road to travel.

Here is a ton of info and updates (especially the Spokesman-Review)
http://pipl.com/search/?FirstName=j...&State=WA&Country=US&CategoryID=2&Interface=2

*****the son had been living elsewhere and had apparently stayed there that night.

There has been a thread started for her here to. FYI ETA LINK: Mother killed, sons injured, ex on loose? Spokane WA - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back