Remains found in Big Spring #2 - Strong Speculation this may be Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone recall the last time BESIDES BD and SA that Hailey was seen? Was her brother asked when he last saw Hailey?

Does anyone recall the last time BESIDES BD and SA that Hailey was seen? Was her brother asked when he last saw Hailey?

He (brother) saw her at 11:00pm on the 26th???

Hiding a body in daylight may not have been too difficult since it was the Holidays and some workplaces either closed or were barely staffed.

However, I have long been of the belief that something occurred overnight, and the day of her 'disappearance' was all about the cover up. IMO, both deed and disposal were over by morning, SA's time driving around was merely a sideshow in which he may have disposed of items involved or his more 'illegal' possesions.

Sleep tight Hailey.

I totally agree. I just was thinking it's possible that the burial occurred during the day. But most likely it happened the night before the coverup started.

Man, I have a thirteen year old stepdaughter. This is just tearing me up.

OK! Please, search and rescue, you have an amazing job and a dang better job than any family for this child did!!! I know for me, this is like to kill me, I am so happy that if it is Hailey, she will be buried with some decency and people like her brother will have a spot to go and reflect and heal. Please, please, don't forget, any of us, that we all want the best outcome, a child is a child is a child. But there is caring and much effort made by many to find what we didn't destroy in the first place. Peace. I can't stop crying, I am beating myself up for not keeping up as well, and you guys are the best sluethers.

:loveyou: :tyou: :loveyou: :tyou:

And even when Billie tried to say she saw her on the morning that she went missing, you might notice that she gave herself some wriggle room for future court testimony.

GRACE: Now, was that when you looked in her room and it is was dark and you thought she was lying in her bed?

BILLIE DUNN: I did see her in her room, but I saw her watching TV. Monday morning, I looked in her room and it was dark and it looked look she was laying in bed. But I didn`t go touch her, make sure that was her. I just peeked in to make sure she was in bed to ease my mind and...

GRACE: And so no one for sure saw Hailey from, like -- that was 6:00 AM in the morning when you left...

BILLIE DUNN: Yes.

GRACE: ... until the boyfriend gets home and he says she`s there at 3:0 o`clock and then she leaves at 3:15. So if you were not correct at 6:00 AM, for all I know, she`s been gone since 5:00 AM in the morning.

BILLIE DUNN: Right.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.html

Notice how she gave herself an out, in case she has to testify against Shawn. She even throws in the " to ease my mind" Nice touch.

She tries to tell us that she was so concerned that she needed to ease her mind....ease her mind about what?

Also, notice how NG figured it out. So maybe the child was missing since 5 am? YEP, she may be right. Or even earlier.

I'd really like to know what kind of activity was going on Dec. 2010 in the area where the remains were located. Was pipeline work being done in that location, was it normal for a person or persons to be in that area digging? That is the only think I can think of that would have allowed for the disposing of a body in a grave, in broad daylight, without being noticed. How can we find out if pipeline work was being done in that specific area in 2010?

Personally I do not believe anything out of BD's mouth.
SA gave hints now that we look back, at mom's house,
etc.
He is the weak link MO
and his failed poly.

I forgot to mention this in the other thread because I was trying to recap NG show as it went on. They said on Nancy Grace that the gate was unlocked and the reporter basically said that anyone could have gone in there at anytime.

187915_189599337718905_5528834_n.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/83tu2ke

I look at her picture and know with all my heart that I want Justice for her. Hailey's life meant something. She was robbed of Life's Blessings like a high school sweetheart, a prom dress, a prom, college, a career, a wedding gown, a wedding, a baby, a grandbaby...her whole life was stolen. I want Justice for her, Hailey more than deserves it....

I'd really like to know what kind of activity was going on Dec. 2010 in the area where the remains were located. Was pipeline work being done in that location, was it normal for a person or persons to be in that area digging? That is the only think I can think of that would have allowed for the disposing of a body in a grave, in broad daylight, without being noticed. How can we find out if pipeline work was being done in that specific area in 2010?

or was it in shut down for the holidays???

IMO, Hailey was buried before/after working hours.
When SA quit his job, gave his foreman an odd look;
I'm thinking he already thought the law was going to be after him.:moo:

Anyone have the location coordinates where SA's phone pinged in Big Spring?

I am bothered by this Reuters headline for some reason: "Human remains found near where Texas cheerleader vanished"

It seems a little bit...sensationalist to me. Why play up the "cheerleader" angle instead of the fact that Hailey was a 13 year-old CHILD when she went missing?

HLN has been saying the same thing. "Texas cheerleader."

On the night before Hailey’s disappearance, her 16-year-old brother, David, indicated that when he left the house at 9 p.m., Hailey was playing one of his video games in the living room in the house. Based on her skill level with the game, David said he expected her to play probably until midnight.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

I wonder how much traffic goes through the area where Hailey was found and how visible the spot where she was found is from the road. If it's not highly visible and there's not much traffic out there, this could have been done during the day. Of course, that still doesn't explain how no one noticed the disturbed earth for a year or so, unless the company that owns the place rarely has anyone go out there for any reason...it just seems very remote and off the beaten path to me. I can see her being there for awhile before someone noticed, and the rain definitely helped too.

There was a video posted up thread that showed the spot where the body was found. In watching that video, you could see traffic moving in the back ground. Whether it was outside traffic or work (inside the fence) traffic, I couldn't tell, but whatever it was, it was close.

Link to video from A_News_Junkie's post: video on right side of this page: http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/

From KTXS:

BIG SPRING, Texas -- The human remains found Tuesday have been removed, and dozens of law enforcement officials have concluded their investigation Wednesday afternoon at the crime scene in Big Spring.

The deterioration of the remains indicated the body was likely at the scene between six months and two years.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/30729981/detail.html

Maybe he was really familiar with the area, maybe he hung out there as a teen, or even older, drinking and/or doing drugs - because he never had his own place, only lived with the older women in his life. He'd have hung out somewhere away from mommy to play with his friends and he may have known that he was extremely unlikely to be discovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard