CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

snarkymalarkey

Reaction score
I ran across this blog, and found it fascinating. You can spend hours reading her entries looking for leads or clues.

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=389
"One year ago today Morgan’s stalking started"

The family posts this on August 2nd.

Their daughter was stalked for 4 months, and in Dec of 2011 she died under mysterious circustances. There was no investigation.

The family has been posting events on the one year anniversary of the occurance each day leading up until her death.

So they will be posting every day until December.

Their site apparently is now getting over 40,000 hits a day as more and more people are reading about what they went through, and what little was done by police enforcement to catch the stalker and also to investigate her death.

The blog format is a bit conufusing. After each daily post, there is a separate comment section, and then also you scroll back up and hit 'next'
to read the next days post.

There are a months worth of posts now, and it seems there will be plenty to read in the coming weeks. They have been incredibly responsive to comments and also incredibly appreciative.

I'm curious to everybody's thoughts and insight on this.

May we discuss it?

Here are some ground rules for posting on this unique case:

1)no bashing of the family
2)no sleuthing of the family
3)discuss the blog posts
4)do not copy and paste blog comments
5)no speculation on mental illness of the family or Morgan (there is nothing in the msm to back this up)
6)use the alert button to communicate any posts that you have a question with
7)leave the snark and personal attacks at the door

after reviewing the entire thread I will also add on sleuthing the parents' property..

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8347609#post8347609"]no discussion timeline/media/photo thread[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183957"]thread #1[/ame]
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8371203#post8371203"]thread #2[/ame]
thread #3
thread #4

important! Please read:

reminder:
Unless you are a VERIFIED expert in pharmacology,toxicology,pathology or an area of expertise more specifically related to the issue of Morgan's tox results- We need to link information regarding interpreting the data as it relates to her postmortem blood levels.

We already know that experts themselves are not in complete agreement and the issue is very complex so we need to be careful about posting data as fact when none of us, to date, are verified experts in this field.

You can discuss the issue in general terms but if anything specific regarding the interpretation of the data it must be linked to the source of the information . Posts that do not comply will be removed.

Thank you so much!

link to the question only/no discussion thread: (thanks JBean!)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185307"]**NO DISCUSSION** Morgan Ingram-The Questions **LIST ONLY** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'm sure you all already covered this. But Toni talked about in the comments how the house was surrounded by pretty much dirt not just grass, so if anything from the ground was thrown at windows it would just blend in.
http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1346#comments

Also noticed in the comments, that the case was bought up on the Rikki Lake show.
I didn't even know there was a Rikki Lake show anymore.:what:

From last thread; bringing over for Confusion (the WS member, hehe)

I've gone through the first part of my list of questions, and answered with possibilities/options I've been able to come up with for now. If you have any others you think should have been added, please let me know. Once I get through all of the questions I feel I need answers to, I want to go through them all and try piecing together the most likely chain of events. TIA for any help you can giveand please forgive my strange formatting. It makes it easier for me, but probably harder for others.

1. What actually killed her. That includes how much of the drugs she would have to take to get those levels in her system, whether it was the effects of the drugs or a complication (pulmonary edema, etc.)

Amitriptyline poisoning - unknown amount needed to get levels tested
Liquid – given orally
Liquid – given by injection
Tablets – crushed and hidden in food or drink
Powder – hidden in food or drink
Gel Caps – Emptied into food or drink
Flexeril - not likely to have caused death, but drug interaction may have contributed
Given by friend for muscle pain/spasms
Given by friend to help sleep
Bought for one of the above reasons
Combined with amitriptyline and administered with it (as above)

Dalmane - not likely to have caused death, but drug interaction may have contributed
Given by friend for sleep
Bought for sleep
Taken from friend's grandmother for sleep
Mixed with amitriptyline and/or Flexeril as above

Pulmonary Edema
Brought on by drug overdose
Brought on by inhalation of stomach contents
Brought on by undiagnosed heart or lung disease

Not likely because nothing turned up in the autopsy

2. How the drugs got into her system. This means - why were there drugs in her blood and stomach but no fragments, no 'stomach contents' (it was stated that the stomach was empty), no injection sites (as far as TI knows), no drug paraphernalia, empty bottles, etc. in the room.

Liquid – swallowed could be put a glass water bottle in she always carried with her everywhere or drink she had before going home
Liquid - injected
Powder – swallowed
Powder – inhaled
Powder – combined with water or other fluid and used as liquid above
Powder – combined with water or other fluid and used as gel below
Tablet – crushed and swallowed
Tablet – crushed and combined with fluid, as with liquid or gel
Gel – swallowed
Gel – trans-dermal application

3. Why the dogs didn't react that night.
Tessi did react somewhat, which led to her spending the night in the parents' room.
Wylah was a puppy and hadn't become much of a guard dog yet.
Wylah was drugged too
The person was known to the dogs
The person didn't actually enter the house that night
The person was hidden in the home/garage when the family came home and didn't alarm the dogs

4. How someone could have entered her room that night without being seen or heard, and without leaving any kind of evidence.

Learned the code for the door and entered while the family was gone, and:
Hid in an unused room until everyone was asleep
Unlocked the garage door (and the interior door to the garage)
Unlocked the unused sliding glass door.
Unlocked a window or opened one in a spare room

Mixed the drugs with something she would be likely to eat or drink later.
Was invited in because s/he was an unlikely suspect
Somehow managed to give her the drugs before she went home and never entered the home

5. Why nobody, other than the deer, was caught on film that night.
Knew how the cameras worked (timing and areas covered) and worked around them
Kept trees or other objects between self and cameras
Very lucky (not at all likely)
Nobody was there

6. Why the stalker would choose that (a)time and (b)method to kill her.
(a)

Was almost caught recently
Was becoming bored with just stalking
Reactions weren't strong enough anymore
All of the security measures were too much work for too little reward
Didn't mean to kill her, but used wrong doses/drugs

(b)
Wanted to convince authorities that it WAS NOT murder to avoid investigation
Wanted to make sure the family knew it WAS murder
Used whatever was on hand
Wanted to prove intelligence by outsmarting authorities
Lacked physical strength to use physical violence
Couldn't handle seeing blood
Miscalculated and death was accidental
Wanted it to point to B & K if it was investigated

7. What made her last day different from those before it. That would include (a)the lack of appetite, (b)the preparations for going out, (c)not responding to texts, (d)losing her temper with TI, (e)other

(a)
Coming down with cold/flu/virus
Had already ingested drugs somehow the previous day/night
Exhaustion from lack of sleep
Stress

(b)
plans to meet the parents! (or grandparent, whatever the case may be)
happy because her relationship was changing direction
feeling closure with the old bf so she could totally enjoy the new one

(c)
At grandma's house and didn't want to explain what was going on with the texts
Was enjoying the company and didn't want to go home – afraid she'd have to go anyway
Didn't know her phone had been shut off
(d)
Not feeling well
Tired of having to be treated like a little girl
Frustrated with having to leave bf to go home
Guilt for worrying parents in order to relax and enjoy herself a bit
Upset already by something someone had said or done before she got home

(e)
Ex-bf at her house working with her father early in the day
Took bf to apply for jobs
Had breakfast date scheduled for next day
Was texting bf before going to bed
Told mother she had visited a friend's house (10-15 minutes) and had been at the same house 2 weeks ago, felt sick and thought someone slipped her something then

IMO, in regards to the stalker element, if someone is an avid hunter and hunting fanatic, wouldn't a human be the ultimate prey? Considering this point, typical stalking behavior could be absent because the act was not fueled by obsession of the prey but rather, the challenge of hunting "The Most Dangerous Game"?

From last thread; bringing over for Confusion (the WS member, hehe)

Thanks Cazzie for bringing the post to this thread and thanks for sharing your list Confusion. I try to keep up but the thread moves so fast it feels impossible! This is very helpful. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think under 6 (b), why the stalker would choose that method, we should add he wanted to go undetected. He wanted it to be quiet without waking the others in the house.

MOO

Well if there are a gang of them there should be some video of at least some of them or have they all managed to evade the surveillance?

New post on the blog:

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1391

Interesting to note this description of the stalking. Not sure what it means:

"...after being viciously gang stalked for four months..."

Is there evidence of a "gang" of stalkers that we haven't yet seen?

If you search google, there are many definitions of gang stalking. Some are really far out there.

If you search google, there are many definitions of gang stalking. Some are really far out there.

Whoa. Just spent 5 minutes researching and got all paranoid and had to stop, lol. Conspiracy overload.

:what:

BTW, where is everyone today? The threads were moving so fast before. Alas, is our attention span wavering, as we feared? I know mine is.

Wait, now it's 5 date-rape drugs found in her system? I thought we knew of 3 drugs, and that one was occasionally used as a date-rape drug? I don't mean any disrespect, because I've read my brother's autopsy report and lots of people would be confused by this stuff. However, we haven't seen the autopsy report or toxicology report, but I thought through Dr. Dobersen's letter and T's statements on the show that we had determined there was a total of 3 drugs in her system and the other 2 substances listed were metabolites of the breaking down of 2 of those drugs.

Also, I think maybe Dr. Kurtzman stating the levels were "insignificant" is being misconstrued as well. If he listed COD as suicide due to amitriptyline intoxication, then clearly he thinks the levels were high enough to cause death. I think what he may actually be referring to is how high the levels were, and in my research on how amitriptyline metabolizes I keep coming across how the postmortem levels could be falsely elevated. I think maybe he means that how high they are is insignificant in that sense.

I think under 6 (b), why the stalker would choose that method, we should add he wanted to go undetected. He wanted it to be quiet without waking the others in the house.

MOO

Thanks, I thought I had included that it was a quiet method, but obviusly didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee