You're Invited to CrimeCon '17

Remember our new motto "Sleuths with a Purpose". That's what we will hopefully be getting across to the attendees in one way or another.

Can't wait to see F. Lee Bailey.

CAN'T WAIT TO GO!!!!!!!!

I tried using the code for a discount when it was first announced
but it didn't work. Anyone else have problems with it.

This is WAYYYY Overdue! Great concept. Anybody know if it will be in the same location/state every year?

This is WAYYYY Overdue! Great concept. Anybody know if it will be in the same location/state every year?

From what I understand it is going to be at a different venue every year. I think. Don't quote me on that. LOL

I tried using the code for a discount when it was first announced
but it didn't work. Anyone else have problems with it.

You mean the promo code Websleuths?

If so I'll check on that for you.

Thanks,

Tricia

There's a 99% chance I will be there!!! Can't wait!!!

Uah

I just checked with the CrimeCon people and the "Websleuths" discount is working. Members have already purchased tickets with the discount.

If you have any problems email questions@crimecon.com

I'm booking my room tomorrow! :happydance:

I totally want to go to this!!!!! OMG :happydance:!!!!
Now to sweet talk the hubby into making this happen!!!! I MUST GO! :loveyou:

I'm excited!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO! It sounds like a BLAST!

Just to update, they are running out of rooms fast in the hotel where the event is being held

I'm tempted not because I'm a true crime person but I'm a fiction-writing person and all these lessons would be valuable and helpful, but gosh, that's some cash.

Unfortunately I will not be attending. A bit too much of a cost for me, but dang it it sounds like such a good time! :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been looking forward to this since I first heard about it.....this is totally up my alley!! Hubs and I discussed this last month and we are planning to be there! Can't wait to meet up with some other WS members and meet you in person, Tricia. ;) I am SO excited!!

They should set up live streaming for us poor souls that have no chance of going :p Even if you had to pay a subscription, it would be so worth it!

They should set up live streaming for us poor souls that have no chance of going :p Even if you had to pay a subscription, it would be so worth it!

I wish you could go skibs! It sure would be nice to meet you in person! ;) I will take a ton of photos for you, I promise!! (Although I know it won't be quite the same as a live stream or being there.....)

I wish you could go skibs! It sure would be nice to meet you in person! ;) I will take a ton of photos for you, I promise!! (Although I know it won't be quite the same as a live stream or being there.....)

<3 aww thank you! I wish I could too. Yes!!!, pics lots of them so I can pretend lol :)

Maybe Tricia can go live on FB *hint hint* :D

This sounds like so much fun AND I live in Indy!!!!!!

Hey! Talk about convenience!!
I'm gonna rent an RV, pick up a few 'sleuths enroute, and head your way for Crime-Com.

I have an extra-long extension cord. Do you have a driveway at your place? :D :bed::websleuther:

<3 aww thank you! I wish I could too. Yes!!!, pics lots of them so I can pretend lol :)

Maybe Tricia can go live on FB *hint hint* :D

Skibs -- why don't you Fedex yourself to Indianapolis (be sure to put sticker on outside of box that says: "Live Animal")! Where there's a will, there's an economical way to do it!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back