Grandma Hollars speaks

RIP Granny Hollars.

You were the only person in this whole case whose word I found believable.

wm

Your awesome granny flo! Please help us all bring justice to this baby! Thank you!

Farewell, Nanny Flo. Rest in the peace of knowing you did right by Haleigh. Many grandmothers would have kept quiet to protect their grandchildren. But not you. You spoke out for the innocent. May God bless and keep you.

Here's a nice pic of her for those who might stop by and wonder who she was:

Flora-Hollars-.230.jpg

http://newsblaze.com/pix/2010/0421/pix/Flora-Hollars-.230.jpg

I'd like to think Haleigh is sitting on her lap right this second. :hug:

I share your sentiments, Kimster.

Rest in Peace, Flo
:rose:

Rest In Peace Flo

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

Thank you Kimster. As I said one time many, many posts ago, she had the prettiest eyes I've ever saw. To me, she felt like a comfort.

So sorry to hear this about Granny Flo. My thoughts and prayers for her family.
I can imagine that she was quite a looker when she was a young woman.

Awww, darn it ! :( I really liked Flo, I got a kick out of how she would just tell like it is,and made no bones about it .... ;)

May she rest in peace...

41814_116947094996011_9371_n.jpg

RIP Granny Flo - a real character. You were like a breath of fresh air in this case where no-one told the truth.

I believe that the last time Flo saw Misty was in the courthouse at her sentencing or something and she came down on a BUS. Does everyone realize how sad that totally is, and I think there was an altercation at the courthouse where one of Rons family made a gun with their hand and said bang bang, it was either aimed at Lisa or Flo, but can you even imagine? By the time Misty gets out Flo will have been dead for 23 years and Haleigh about 27.

I believe that the last time Flo saw Misty was in the courthouse at her sentencing or something and she came down on a BUS. Does everyone realize how sad that totally is, and I think there was an altercation at the courthouse where one of Rons family made a gun with their hand and said bang bang, it was either aimed at Lisa or Flo, but can you even imagine? By the time Misty gets out Flo will have been dead for 23 years and Haleigh about 27.

I do believe that was Great Grandma Annette Sykes who made the "gangsta style" threat by pointing her finger like a pistol at Lisa and Flo in the hallway at the courthouse. Such class.

I do believe that was Great Grandma Annette Sykes who made the "gangsta style" threat by pointing her finger like a pistol at Lisa and Flo in the hallway at the courthouse. Such class.

And since then, two of her grandkids she raised went to prison, her daughter died, the daughter who was waiting for Misty and Ron to score those drugs the night they got busted. Why is there not more outrage and pickets and media cries about this? Is Haleigh less than Caylee?

I wish this case wasn't so ignored and left to go cold at this point. The pressure should have been put on the Cummings/Sykes I think also. I truly believe they know and those of us who really care about Haleigh are left wondering what happened to her and where her remains can be found. I think Flo Hollers wanted justice for Haleigh and she will now be able to be with her and they can be at peace together.

Poor Flo, she died without a resolution to the child's "disappearance". I do believe she just wanted the truth to be told. I hope she now knows what happened. Bless her.

Flo may have died from a stroke or other ailment, but I believe the true cause was a broken heart. How could it not be with her children and grandchildren always in trouble with the law, and the involvement in the Haleigh case, plus some of her relatives in prison with others going in and out of jail on a frequent basis? It must have been extremely difficult for her.

May she now rest in peace. :cry: At least Flo wanted the truth about what happened to Haleigh to be revealed, unlike Haleigh's very own paternal grandmothers.

Thank you, Flora, for caring.

Oh Lord have mercy...I loved Flo. She was my favorite out of the whole bunch. I remember how pretty she looked when the TV station put makeup and a pretty dress on her. I bet she was tickled and felt purty! Actually Flo, Lisa and misty are all pretty and all resemble each other...with Flo having mad beautiful eyes.

Such a loss...She had great spirit. I bet being around her was a kick. God bless Flo. She put a smile on my face every time I saw her. May God bless her and may her soul rest in peace.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48
Back