IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #1

I just don't have words anymore.

I'm mad at so many ppl with this one, so many.

I'm just checking in this morning...I was wondering if there has been more info released as to how she was killed. I want to start checking for other cases with similar MO's in states he was known to be in. I have a very strong feeling that this was not MP's first murder. I don't know exactly why I believe that, but it's a feeling that I can't shake.

ETA: Never mind, I caught up....you don't go from car theft to cutting up a nine year old...there are more victims of this monster. Whether I can locate them or not, I will always know there are more.

From the article...
Later that day, he cut her body into pieces with a hacksaw, disposing of them in the dumpster of a nearby business.
He told Allen County detectives they could find her head, hand and feet in his freezer, where they were found Monday.

omg-:(...thank you imamaze! How could anyone do this to such a beautiful little girl. My thoughts and prayers are with her little sisters who must have seen or heard it all.

Wow...I cant stop crying...WTf is happening in our world?

OMG...so her entire body was in a bag in the freezer ALL DAY THURSDAY before he dismembered her in the early hours of the morning Friday??

I am seriously going to be sick.

Her sisters probably did see her leave the house, only it was Thursday and not Friday. This sick SOB probably told them she went with the mom. I hope those children have been removed from this family.

OMG - woke up this am and found Aliahna's thread in the located forum...RIP and I cannot believe that parts of her were in the freezer, OMG. What did her sisters see/hear????? Those trailers aren't brick houses FGS. How come it took so long to see in the freezer???????

I'm just checking in this morning...I was wondering if there has been more info released as to how she was killed. I want to start checking for other cases with similar MO's in states he was known to be in. I have a very strong feeling that this was not MP's first murder. I don't know exactly why I believe that, but it's a feeling that I can't shake.

ETA: Never mind, I caught up....you don't go from car theft to cutting up a nine year old...there are more victims of this monster. Whether I can locate them or not, I will always know there are more.

Read here
http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Michael+Plumadore+-+Probable+Cause.pdf

Where did he dismember her ? The other girls were in the trailer and he couldn't do it in the yard because there is no yard. How did no one see this.

Just a guess, but he could have drugged the younger siblings so they wouldn't wake while he was dismembering precious Aliahna's body.

To even think that the two younger siblings witnessed any of this is just more than I can wrap my head around at the moment.

Not necessarily. We can look at a long list of emotionally/mentally defective people who went on afterwards with nothing more than a heightened sense of entitlement and indignation. I don't know ANYTHING about these people except what we have seen so far when they put themselves in the media. It's not looking like they had much empathy, if any at all.

On their passionate defense of the ever-so-wonderful MP (I will never speak or type his name, he should be dust), I will say simply that it does not take much to fool a pathological narcissist, not that I know they are. Just saying that if they ARE, all MP had to do was goo goo them with a smile, a wink, a compliment. That's all pathological narcissists ever need to know. Nothing else matters.

When my husband's ex-wife's husband PLEAD GUILTY to attempting to murder my husband, his pathological narcissist mother's comment was "they've always been nice to ME" and then she took them out to dinner. Meantime, having hired hitkiller(s) to finish the job he himself botched, we had to go into hiding and move place to place often for several years. It was a nightmare. His mother is beyond being able to fathom anything beyond herself and her own narcissistic needs. My pathologically narcissistic father has done the same thing with my sister. The ex-husband that abused her for years and continues daily to try to destroy her relationship with her children calls my father once a year to say Happy Birthday. My father is so thrilled by this that he invites the to come visit him as a welcome houseguest. Does he know about the abuse? He// yes, but the man is always nice to HIM, the ONLY thing that matters to a narcissist.

Stepping out of my rant now, but I will not be at all surprised if we see evidence of some extreme personality disorders in the ones responsible for precious Ali's care.

I was talking about her sisters.

I will refrain from bashing anyone other than the known perp.

Friends at WS, unless you live in a bubble, you know that there are people out there with various upbringings/values, various education levels, various financial means, etc.

Many people raise their children the same way they were raised. Some parents are paranoid, some let their kids run the streets with no restrictions. Some trust NO ONE, some trust everyone. Some people cope with church, some with alcohol or drugs.

I'm having a hard time judging another person's "poor" decisions based on my very blessed life until I know they are directly involved.

Having said that, it seems that poor Ali had alot of things working against her -- but it was MP that took her life.

imo

This could be because the trailer was owned by Grandpa. With the recent death it is possible ownership was in probate and they might have worried about evidence being thrown out for an illegal search, etc. Can't come-up with any other reason that they wouldn't have received a search warrant for the trailer until Monday.

That makes sense. And knowing what we now know, the dogs must surely have picked up Ali's blood outside the mobile home. And no blood trail to the bus stop. I think LE knew early on how this would turn out. Thank heavens they were able to at least retrieve her remains. If her frozen remains had been dumped far away or buried, we might never know what happened to her. I'm thinking this might be how others disappear never to be found.

So he actually killed her on Thursday, not Friday. I'm wondering, it said he hit her in the head with a brick (God, I hate typing that)in the early morning hours in front of the trailer. I am thinking, she was outside, because she was trying to leave. He did something, and I think that poor baby was trying to run back home to her mommy, and he caught her and silenced her. That's just what I think.

Just a guess, but he could have drugged the younger siblings so they wouldn't wake while he was dismembering precious Aliahna's body.

To even think that the two younger siblings witnessed any of this is just more than I can wrap my head around at the moment.

Hrmph... If they were drugged all day Thursday and don't remember any of it it might explain why they said they'd seen Ali go out of the door that morning (*if* they in fact said so)

OMG so it was all a lie about Ali having nightmares and sleeping in the chair and he was so exhausted because he'd been cutting up a body.

There is so much evil in this world.

This case is so chockfull of famous last words:

"He's never been inappropriate or out of line. I mean, I would trust the man with any of my grandkids," said David Story, the husband of Aliahna's grandma.
http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111226/LOCAL07/312269944

And I have no, no qualms in saying that Mike would never hurt any of those children, or any children, period. I do not blame him. I do not blame my daughter. The only blame is to the person that took her. Circumstances just worked out that she disappeared. It was not anyone`s fault, other than the person who disappeared with her.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1112/26/ng.01.html

"I'm not an angel by any means." But he added, "I don't hurt children. I don't hurt animals."
http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111226/LOCAL07/312269944

How could this evil man live 39 years in this world without his evil ways being carved in the lines of his face for everyone to see?

Can't believe I am typing this but...Have they recovered her torso? I'll lay money that there is addt'l "trauma" to her body...

I am sorry to post this :cry:

Missing girl was struck in head, dismembered

Thirty-nine-year-old Michael Len Plumadore appeared in court Tuesday morning on a preliminary charge of murder, accused of killing 9-year-old Aliahna Lemmon early Thursday.

According to court documents filed in the case, Plumadore clubbed the little girl in the head with a brick while she stood outside this trailer in early morning hours Thursday.

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111227/LOCAL07/111229621

WHY????? Why was she outside in the early hours on Thursday? Why did he hit her with a brick and do what he did? WHy did he keep parts of her? WTH is going on in the world? OMG...poor Aliahna.....

The one that did this is a real sicko.... and I can guarantee you he was a sicko the day before, last week, last month. I wonder how many times those girls were pawned off on him? How many times did the mom send them to this dude's house? How bad can the FLU be that you can't deal with your own kids?

Years ago I found two little boys playing in my yard. They told me they couldn't stay in their own house or play in their own yard because dad's girlfriend was sleeping. WTH?!!!

I feel for the mom here but IMO she contributed to this outcome. Listened to the grandma talk and she didn't seem to care too much either. Why didn't the girls stay with her if the poor mom was too sick to take care of the kids or stepdad sleeping or whatever EXCUSE was used for not taking care of your own kids?

The story is disgusting but those girls were not taken care of properly. It seems no one was very worried about where they were, who they were with, what was going on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back