It Can't Happen Here - 2nd Edition - Answers In The Sand

You were not DR's parents. You have no idea of the glares that random folks would give them. You are also not from the community where a typical discussion of JW's abduction usually resulted in a 70/30 split, 70 saying innocent 30 saying guilty. This was, of course, all before Heinrich's tie to JS.

Simply stating that he "seemed to have lived a normal life" is exactly what DR attempted to portray. However, he too dealt with verbal assaults, glares and a hovering cloud of guilt that was cast over him by people who judged him without ever having known him. Many members on this forum are exactly guilty of that.

Even when he will be cleared there still will be those on this forum who will wish that he was the abductor. They've invested too much time and effort into painting him as such.

Well said.

Well said.

I don't buy into the fact that there is "fans" of DR. LE gave me something interesting to investigate or think about and it dont go beyond that. Give us something better with Heinrich. Give us Jacob, nothing else matters after that.

You were not DR's parents. You have no idea of the glares that random folks would give them. You are also not from the community where a typical discussion of JW's abduction usually resulted in a 70/30 split, 70 saying innocent 30 saying guilty. This was, of course, all before Heinrich's tie to JS.

Simply stating that he "seemed to have lived a normal life" is exactly what DR attempted to portray. However, he too dealt with verbal assaults, glares and a hovering cloud of guilt that was cast over him by people who judged him without ever having known him. Many members on this forum are exactly guilty of that.

Even when he will be cleared there still will be those on this forum who will wish that he was the abductor. They've invested too much time and effort into painting him as such.

Now hang on a second. Of course I was not there and I am trying to give DR the benefit of the doubt here and I was answering another posters comment. I did say WE MAY NOT BE THE BEST JUDGES OF HIS CHARACTER GIVEN WE HAVE NOT MET HIM. Guilty? Of trying to fit (or investigate if you will) different scenario's on LE's NAMED POI? Really? We did note many times it could have been someone else and ran all those possibilities as well. In the end, that line of thought led to our resident writer getting to the facts. I don't WISH anyone to be the abductor, except the abductor. I work with the evidence I have in hand with the named POI's and whomever else was in the area, named or not. I have no idea why LE has not cleared him and I can't even speculate since they will not share. They may have NOTHING or they may be really trying to test evidence. I have said it before and I will say it again, if we cannot evaluate known information, evidence and a NAMED POI within WS Rules, there is NOT MUCH SENSE in having this type of forum, yet this website, more than any other seems to solve a large number of cases and match Jane and John Doe's to morgue photographs and missing person flyers. If DR is as innocent as YOU claim, I fell horrible for him and he should have recourse against THOSE WHO NAMED HIM A POI. Everyone else is just giving their opinion. I am doing nothing here on this website that I don't do in real life on cases, and so far the FBI, Secret Service, State Police and Local Police have not found fault with my work.

I think the book under discussion does the work of laying out the case against DH, as we know it thus far, quite admirably.

I think the book under discussion does the work of laying out the case against DH, as we know it thus far, quite admirably.

The completely circumstancial case that is. Meanwhile LE hasn't said anything besides he is not charged in the case and that he denies involvement. They have repeated that he was known to them since 1989. If they forgot, gave up, or just threw him under the bus to chase guys like DR is simply speculation though for now. We just have to continue waiting for their story on both DR and heinrich. They better do something for one of these guys that have been wrongly named soon.

The completely circumstancial case that is. Meanwhile LE hasn't said anything besides he is not charged in the case and that he denies involvement. They have repeated that he was known to them since 1989. If they forgot, gave up, or just threw him under the bus to chase guys like DR is simply speculation though for now. We just have to continue waiting for their story on both DR and heinrich. They better do something for one of these guys that have been wrongly named soon.

Only Time Will Tell

Now hang on a second. Of course I was not there and I am trying to give DR the benefit of the doubt here and I was answering another posters comment. I did say WE MAY NOT BE THE BEST JUDGES OF HIS CHARACTER GIVEN WE HAVE NOT MET HIM. Guilty? Of trying to fit (or investigate if you will) different scenario's on LE's NAMED POI? Really? We did note many times it could have been someone else and ran all those possibilities as well. In the end, that line of thought led to our resident writer getting to the facts. I don't WISH anyone to be the abductor, except the abductor. I work with the evidence I have in hand with the named POI's and whomever else was in the area, named or not. I have no idea why LE has not cleared him and I can't even speculate since they will not share. They may have NOTHING or they may be really trying to test evidence. I have said it before and I will say it again, if we cannot evaluate known information, evidence and a NAMED POI within WS Rules, there is NOT MUCH SENSE in having this type of forum, yet this website, more than any other seems to solve a large number of cases and match Jane and John Doe's to morgue photographs and missing person flyers. If DR is as innocent as YOU claim, I fell horrible for him and he should have recourse against THOSE WHO NAMED HIM A POI. Everyone else is just giving their opinion. I am doing nothing here on this website that I don't do in real life on cases, and so far the FBI, Secret Service, State Police and Local Police have not found fault with my work.

:goodpost:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back