GUILTY TN - L.A., 21, Crossville, 2 October 2014

Alot of rumors swirling on FB,poor girl hope they find her soon. The rumors are ugly.

I wonder if she knew the guy that took her?

Where are you finding anything on Facebook? Is there a hashtag? I just can't really seem to find anything.

Her ex-husband (with the same last name) lives in Florida now and is remarried. He has posted her missing poster with a sweet message. Her FB says she's in a relationship but I'm not sure who that's with. This is so scary, but if she knows this guy, it seems like it could be the kind of situation she could survive... (like, if she pretends to like the kidnapper, be on his side, etc.).

Oof. Found some OLD drama. Not on Facebook (I still don't have those extra search features!), but by Googling. I really hope she's okay.

Where are you finding anything on Facebook? Is there a hashtag? I just can't really seem to find anything.

I just go to the search bar and type in posts about "person's name" and mostly what i have read is in comments that people who know her have said.

Oh my gosh. I'm so glad she's been returned home, but how scary for her!!! She was taken at gunpoint, and according to his charges, she was raped. He abandoned the car they were looking for and they found them in another town. How absolutely frightened she must have been. I pray for healing for this young woman.

Glad she was found alive, now she will have to get through the horror she lived.

From last week:

http://www.crossville-chronicle.com...cle_fcf2f72e-3fc7-11e6-aa79-4ba9479ccb67.html

Douglas M. Davis, 46, of Crossville, was sentenced Thursday in U.S. District Court to 47 years in prison, for crimes committed in October 2014 during a two-day violent crime spree, announced David Rivera, U.S. Attorney for the Middle District of Tennessee.

Davis pleaded guilty in January 2016 to kidnapping; transportation of a stolen vehicle in interstate commerce; being a convicted felon in possession of a firearm and using a firearm during a crime of violence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back