Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets In California

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL don't you read my posts? I have been reporting for 2 days it was 205K

:blushing:
Nope, just scanned the last page.
This whole situation really burns my buns...

:blushing:
Nope, just scanned the last page.
This whole situation really burns my buns...
you should check out my posts on this thread. I have been getting information here locally before it has been released. The station I am listening to now is reading the transcript from her intervewi with Ann Curry right now.

www.kfi640.com

she said she tried for 7 years to get pregnant. There is a picture of her posted somewhere.

you should check out my posts on this thread. I have been getting information here locally before it has been released. The station I am listening to now is reading the transcript from her intervewi with Ann Curry right now.

Will do, after I pour myself a nice stiff one. :D
Stupid should HURT...

it is going to air this week.

NBC says they did not pay for the interview.

also the guys I am listening to think she made up the name of the guy on the birth certificate. they say she used different birth dates for him on each certificate and differnt places of birth for him.

oohh eric leonard is going through 500 pages of her workmans comp file

ANN CURRY: Describe what you felt you lacked within.
NADYA SULEMAN: Feeling of self and identity. I didn't feel as though, when I was a child, I had much control of my environment. I felt powerless. And that gave me a sense of predictability. I -- reflecting back on my childhood, I know it wasn't functional. It was pretty -- pretty dysfunctional, and whose isn't?

it is going to air this week.

NBC says they did not pay for the interview.

also the guys I am listening to think she made up the name of the guy on the birth certificate. they say she used different birth dates for him on each certificate and differnt places of birth for him.

Uh...can you just randomly pick and choose the kid's father's name to put on the birth certificate?! :eek:

ANN CURRY: Describe what you felt you lacked within.
NADYA SULEMAN: Feeling of self and identity. I didn't feel as though, when I was a child, I had much control of my environment. I felt powerless. And that gave me a sense of predictability. I -- reflecting back on my childhood, I know it wasn't functional. It was pretty -- pretty dysfunctional, and whose isn't?

This chick is BONKERS!!! She felt a lack of control of her environment...so she has babies and babies and babies so there will be complete, utter chaos for the next 18 years....W-T-F?!?!!? :bang:

Uh...can you just randomly pick and choose the kid's father's name to put on the birth certificate?! :eek:
she used teh same name but different info about him. these hosts are suggesting that she made him up.

ANN CURRY: So, the first time when you tried to become pregnant, you actually had tried how many times before you were successful?
NADYA SULEMAN: Oh, boy. Well, I went through about seven years of trying. And -- through artificial insemination. And through medication. And all of which was unsuccessful. And then the first -- IVF procedure from that -- from that facility -- it was successful. And then I just kept going in.

Aha - I get it now - duh.. She's going to live through her children, children, children, children, ,children - etc.

We need to rename this topic Aesop's Fables and start it, Once upon a Time.

'Cos I ain't buying it!

ANN CURRY: How did an only child end up with 14 children?

NADYA SULEMAN: That was always a dream of mine, to have a large family, a huge family, and — I just longed for certain connections and attachments with another person that I — I really lacked, I believe, growing up.​
:no:

Having babies to fill a hole in her soul, without regard for their needs.

Disturbing, and utterly heartbreaking for those poor children.

On another note, not only is this a devastating indictment of her, but her undergrad and grad psych education and the school who accepted her into their graduate counseling program.

And she wants her own TV show as a parenting expert. :shakehead:

This woman is whining about her lonely childhood and how dysfunctional her life was, yet she is expecting these same parents of hers to care for her six children while she is having a litter of babies! This is the craziest thing I've ever seen anyone pull. I guess she thinks her childrens' lives aren't dysfunctional at all. I learned in nursing school from an instructor that some of the people involved in psychology are nuttier than the patients, and I believe it in this case.

All her w comp medical records are public because she challenged the state when they tried to cut off her benefits. That causes a mini trial which makes her health records public. They even had a PI. Follow her around to try and catch her doing something!

All her w comp medical records are piblic because she challenged the state when they tried to cut off her benefits. That causes a mini trial which makes her health records public. They even had a PI. Follow her around to try and catch her doing something!

I don't think this story is going to get better. Just another suck up on the system that knows how the system works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10