2009.02.23 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking now about cousin being cleared. Reporter: as of Saturday afternoon around 3pm.

Good point, caller is talking about Misty's family not being mentioned in this case. Well, except her cousin.

It may be that Misty is not that close with her family. Who knows. I just think Misty is young and not mature for her age. She could have been drinking the night Haleigh was taken or doing some kind of drug and just does not recall the facts.

Who cares about lie detector tests, they are not admissable in court & not reliable.

You explained it better than I did. :)

CS went on to say that RC was saying that he was 75% certain that MC's cousin, Joe, was the one that took Haleigh.

That's so funny,when we're typing so fast,you don't pay attention if it's been posted already and you look and about four have posted on the same thing.:)

A 17 year old 'street smart' knows allot of ways to get around police.........
look at all the TEACHERS in these families!

The most telling video to me is the OTR with GVS interview..........so far

She's not even mentioned whether Misty was there or not and who came that night.

I think that he did, that LE had people talk with him, then he repeated
it to mom.

We don't know what Junior told LE when interviewed because LE is not telling.
Wish Misty would tell if Junior was awake when she realized Haleigh was gone. It could be that Junior did not even wake up until after Haleigh was gone and he heard Misty and / or Ron.
JMO

crystal said Chad was brought in instead of Marcus,because Ronald told Marcus,not Chad about the 75% knowledge of knowing who took Haleigh.So,LE went to Marcus' house to talk to him about what Ronald said.

But, but, but Chad confirmed that Ronald said that about the 75% comment right there on Geraldo. I saw that and heard it with my own ears!! Now it was supposedly Marcus Ronald said it to! Why change the story?

Has CS or her Mom said anything along the lines of bring Haleigh home????

i wonder if the little boy has said anything about misty being gone, or was she there but asleep when he saw the man in black...i wonder if she was there, did he try to wake her up?

Reporter...........MC says she passed the polygraphs and that she loves the children and they love her and the media and public is vilifying her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member