2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deputies trying to eject woman right behind me. #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 7:08 AM

A woman in gallery is being asked to leave. Deputies are concerned w her health and believe she may need medical attn #CaseyAnthony -jfell
Twitter - 3 minutes ago

It is a full on Jerry Springer show out there. As a Floridian, I am embarrassed.

But doesn't it kind of take you back to the protesters on the Anthony's lawn? All that fighting seemed kind of "appropriate" and expected to me.

I thought 3 times a day is max?

I am type 2, and I check 3 times a day, but type 1, I think they have a routine and they pretty much know how they are doing, unless he is sick or overly stressed. I think it wouldn't be a problem if you tested yourself before testimony and an hour goes by no worries. Hmmmmm.......

PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

:tos: Here they are!

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.

I ask that you PLEASE read these again. No name calling and no disparaging remarks about the defense witnesses. this lands at random.

That's not necessarily true if he is a type one diabetic. Stress messes with your blood sugar big time. If the dude happens to be newly diagnosed, he may be nervous about how it all is going to effect his BG. Don't make these types of assumptions people.

Type 2 here and I check 6 to 8 times per day in order to maintain tight control. Each diabetic is controlled individually and testing is an individual thing. He may be a 'brittle' diabetic which is a uncontrolled type of diabetes and can be caused by many things.

It is a full on Jerry Springer show out there. As a Floridian, I am embarrassed.

I don't blame you. Most of those people are there just hoping to see a train wreck, not because they are interested in the process or supporting the victim. It's a shame.

OK, now JB can point out that maybe the people collecting bug evidence didn't know what they were looking for.

Took my earbud out....can't take it this early in the a.m. Please post if any bobshells! TIA

Not to knock this young man's accomplishments, because he seems to be bright and accomplished, but it will be hard for him to discredit Dr. Haskell's testimony...I am sure he knows of Dr. Haskell. Wonder if he is nervous:)

It would appear that Dr. Huntington is going in the direction of - "I was not allowed at the scene." He was just saying that he likes to be at the scene to collect his own evidence.

Good morning all! My late husband had diabetes and eventually was on dialysis, he only checked 2 - 3 times a day per doctor before meals. Between meals a small snack is all that's needed.

JB just wants to drag it out! :maddening:

#CaseyAnthony New female face at defense table. I'm told Sims assistant. #CayleeAnthony
by bobkealing via twitter at 7:14 AM

I'm a Type I (juvenile) diabetic, and I only need to check before I eat (or if I suspect I'm having a hypoglycemic episode). Not really sure why JB needed to bring that up.

No kidding....especially since during hearings he was SO super secretive about Dr. Spitz and his infamous chicken bone. He practically begged to have that info sealed and was befuzzled when JA just out and talked about it in court! :loser:

2i94lcx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member