2009.04.01 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa! KC wrote a letter? NG has the letter?

Bombshell tonight ~ Tot mom slips secret note to sheriff, beggining to see her dad, deputy who handled note was deposed. Defense grills tot mom's friend, Kiomarie. Never heard of Zanny the nanny. Contentious relationship between tot mom & CA over the years. Judge rules against private hearing requested by defense.

Oh, ok..they are talking about Casey's letter she wrote a while back asking to meet with her father ?

Juicy details tonight! Oh, wait... BOMBSHELL!

More tonight also about missing 8 y/o Sandra Cantu.

NG has letter KC wrote. I'm sure somebody here will be able to link it soon.

Haven't we known about this letter and seen it in doc dumps from like September?

Back to tot mom. Nancy has the letter Casey gave the deputy sheriff. More about Kiomarie wanting to adopt Caylee; CA going ballistic against it. More of LA interview, saying how CA told Casey she was an unfit mother and Casey telling him "maybe I am". Parts of Casey's interrogation by LE, denying she killed Caylee.

Mark Williams: note was suggested by GA, after the 8/14 visit, to give to sheriff asking for a private jail meeting for the family with Casey.

Haven't we known about this letter and seen it in doc dumps from like September?
I think it's resurfacing now because the deputy sheriff was just deposed by JB.

Kathi Belich: regarding Kiomarie deposition, named area (hangout) where they'd go as kids to bury pets, talked about pregnancy and how Casey didn't necessarily want Caylee, wanted to give her up for adoption.

Video of Kiomarie deposition. Describing burying pets when they were kids.

Nancy mentions Kiomarie sold story to NE.

Kio Marie...showing video from Natl Enquirer interview, I have never seen this before

Man she's really making it look like a recent letter. Are we sure it's the same letter?
I'm sure it is because it was written right after GA suggested to Casey during the 8/14 jail visit that she write Sheriff Berry asking to be able to have a private family meeting at the jail.

Man she's really making it look like a recent letter. Are we sure it's the same letter?
It looked to be to me, I guess the reason she is bringing this up is because the Deputy that handled or delivered the letter was deposed today ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member