George has KC's car destroyed #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
Please continue here and PLEASE stay on topic. Mods have given plenty of warnings.
Thanks.

I saw where it was crushed. I am glad actually and the fact they said none of it could be removed, but I bet somehow a piece or two will end up on ebay.

I didn't read the first thread because I'm trying to heal from this and don't come here as often.

I did want to say, probably in 10 years there will be new/improved/accepted testing being done that can definitively say if there is human decomposition somewhere. Probably from the work that is being done at the body farm now and was brought into testimony. So, I hope the evidence of the trunk liner is kept somewhere.

(I have no idea if a new trial can ever occur)

So for those who disagree with what has been done to the care, what should've been done with it?

So many have yelled and ranted that George and Cindy would auction it off for money, and they didn't. You obviously don't like what they chose instead. So what should they have done with it?

So for those who disagree with what has been done to the care, what should've been done with it?

So many have yelled and ranted that George and Cindy would auction it off for money, and they didn't. You obviously don't like what they chose instead. So what should they have done with it?

I asked the same question on the previous thread and no one answered. I don't think it matters. Whatever they did would be wrong in some people's eyes. :banghead:

If I were in George's and Cindy's shoes, I would have had the car crushed. There isn't a doubt in my mind about it. Every single look at the Pontiac would be a reminder of what Caylee might have suffered and of what FCA did.

ONLY IF they really thought FCA was innocent and that the smell in the trunk was garbage would they ever be o.k. about being around THAT car.

I asked the same question on the previous thread and no one answered. I don't think it matters. Whatever they did would be wrong in some people's eyes. :banghead:

Here is an honest answer. People just don't like them.So no matter what they do they will be criticized. You can try to change peoples minds all you want, but I think you will have a difficult time. Whether the Anthonys deserve this criticism, I don't know. The car is crushed. It's gone.Why it's gone is for people to debate.Myself,I don't really care.

..i did answer you 'chillywilly' and you said people would have complained anyway..

..initially, lippman came out saying that he was getting all sorts of offers, that george and cindy "didn't want to profit one bit off of the sale of the car"-------the $$$'s ( IF the car was sold ) would instead go to--------(their) "cayleesfund" foundation. ( and we all know who will be drawing salaries from that fund.)

..that was why THAT idea was "frowned upon".

..i had said earlier that what would have worked-------sell the damn thing, and donate the proceeds of the sale to a charity that the anthony's have NOTHING to do with.

Here is an honest answer. People just don't like them.So no matter what they do they will be criticized. You can try to change peoples minds all you want, but I think you will have a difficult time. Whether the Anthonys deserve this criticism, I don't know. The car is crushed. It's gone.Why it's gone is for people to debate.Myself,I don't really care.

IA So many opinions as to what should have been done with the car. Whether we like the A's or not (I don't :sick:), they have apparently dealt with the matter in a way that sets it right in their own minds.

What else would they do with it anyway:
Give it back to KC? - I think NOT
Leave it in the driveway - as some sort of sightseeing landmark?
Sell it to someone - who the he!! would want to be seen in it?
Drive it themselves? - and get pelted with rocks everywhere they go

It's crushed, it's gone, it's a piece of roadside railing by now. Another few months and nobody'll even remember what type of car it was.

..i did answer you 'chillywilly' and you said people would have complained anyway..

..initially, lippman came out saying that he was getting all sorts of offers, that george and cindy "didn't want to profit one bit off of the sale of the car"-------the $$$'s ( IF the car was sold ) would instead go to--------(their) "cayleesfund" foundation. ( and we all know who will be drawing salaries from that fund.)

..i had said earlier that what would have worked-------sell the damn thing, and donate the proceeds of the sale to a charity that the anthony's have NOTHING to do with.

Sell it to whom? One of the collectors? That wouldn't go over very well, but who else would really want it? Last week most people said they wanted the car to be crushed, that it would be a dishonor to Caylee to allow anyone to drive around in the "death car." That seemed to be the general consensus right up until it happened, then it was wrong. Go figure.

And the poor charity that they might pick to donate the money to - it would be turned upside down and inside out by people looking to find something shady about it.

The car is gone, George and Cindy didn't get a dime from it, Casey won't be able to drive it. People SHOULD be happy. Just this once it would be nice to hear people applaud the A's for doing the right thing. Just this once. *sigh*

I'm honestly not trying to change anyone's mind, Ranch. I just want people to treat the A's fairly and give them credit when it's due instead of trying to twist their every word and deed into something evil.

I'm honestly not trying to change anyone's mind, Ranch. I just want people to treat the A's fairly and give them credit when it's due instead of trying to twist their every word and deed into something evil.

Fair enough. But what if another poster has a quote that puts the Anthonys in less than favorable light?Maybe even somewhat evil? Would that be alright?

Fair enough. But what if another poster has a quote that puts the Anthonys in less than favorable light?Maybe even somewhat evil? Would that be alright?

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but I've seen many innocent quotes by the A's twisted to mean something other than what was said, and never in a good way.

George & Cindy will never understand what true giving is all about, but your BBM would have been positively brilliant both in a heartfelt gesture and Cindy's infamous line of "changing public opinion". The Anthonys rant about changing public opinion yet do nothing at all in the line of work to make it happen.

They should have done exactly what you have offered here and donated the money to TES or Kronk - the very 2 people that the Anthonys are still indebted to thank.

George & Cindy will never understand what true giving is all about, but your BBM would have been positively brilliant both in a heartfelt gesture and Cindy's infamous line of "changing public opinion". The Anthonys rant about changing public opinion yet do nothing at all in the line of work to make it happen.

They should have done exactly what you have offered here and donated the money to TES or Kronk - the very 2 people that the Anthonys are still indebted to thank.

Maybe the A's didn't want anyone driving the car around. They have feelings too.

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but I've seen many innocent quotes by the A's twisted to mean something other than what was said, and never in a good way.

I'm not for "twisting" quotes in any direction. I will say that some will twist things on both sides of an issue.Is this happening here? Maybe.

true.
George and Cindy Anthony are all about George and Cindy Anthony. Whilst they did get rid of the car for no obvious gain, "giving" is not a concept of theirs IMO

Raises a question .... has anyone ever thanked Roy Kronk for thankfully finding the body of a dead little girl, supposedly "missing" for so long?

Maybe the A's didn't want anyone driving the car around. They have feelings too.

You must have mis-read lauriej's post. She clearly stated, "sell the damn thing, and donate the proceeds".......

There would have been no "car to drive around".

snipped for reference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer