Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #12

yes, & she's still saying they BBQ'd on Maria's body/grave.....ugh, she's been told already that the fire pit was a BONFIRE, not where they BBQ'd.....
AND, her description of where the blood was, Maria fighting for her life, losing the shoe, yada yada==========>:rolleyes:

AND, her description of where the blood was, Maria fighting for her life, losing the shoe, yada yada==========>:rolleyes:

lol....yeah, i only watched a few minutes of it, & after the comment on the BBQ, i turned it off, & started watching politics......

I seriously would not count on all that much effort from the Mexican government, which is completely corrupt. Right now Tijuana has become murder central on a daily basis, so they have their own problems to deal with.

I have some hope CL will be extradited. The $25,000 reward is an incentive. The Mexican government has been cooperative and have extradited murderers only if we guarantee no DP. If CL is smart he'll stay in Mexico.
Please check out the following link.

/news/world/2008/01/29/us_embassy_mexico_seeks_missing_marine

Maria's Baby was a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was announced on the Nancy Grace show tonight!

DH and I both thought that Nancy read the information from a paper on the gender of the baby.

I know when I heard her say the baby was indeed a boy, I was so happy to think that Maria was right all along and he truly was her little Gabriel Joseph.

We'll see if we hear anymore on the subject.

Me too ------> :rolleyes:

I wish she'd get back to sticking more to the facts. The part about the blood all over the house was a little "over the top" IMO, since it's now been deemed to have only been in the garage and one other room, correct?

Did anyone see the piece that Mark F. showed of Mexico on Greta?! I just caught the end of her segment and she mentioned to him how great it was. Interesting! I guess I will have to watch it later.

Did anyone see the piece that Mark F. showed of Mexico on Greta?! I just caught the end of her segment and she mentioned to him how great it was. Interesting! I guess I will have to watch it later.

SS, I fell asleep and missed it. :mad: Is there a link to the transcripts of this show ? tia :blowkiss:

Mark F's investigation in Mexico was outstanding...Guadalajara has 7 million people...he showed the area CL was born and raised in , went into the liquor store, had a Mexican reporter with him to interpret. Basically, the family has stopped talking to everyone, although apparently they said they would talk to the Mexican police (probably would have no choice in the matter) which apparently have not shown up on this case yet. Without the warrant, which has now been issued, nothing could be done. According to MF, no one there trusts any kind of police, investigators, etc. because the Mexican government is so corrupt. He was told that monetary rewards are not trusted, so it doesn't mean much to the people there...to be promised anything for information.

Mark said he spoke with CL's aunt or grandmother, I can't remember which, he told her the details of the crime and she didn't bat an eyelash...he thinks she had heard it all before, directly from CL, so she wasn't effected by hearing it again. The aunt owns 3 liquor stores and apparently is quite wealthy from them and she is held in high standing in the community.

Mark does think that CL is still in the area and will be found.

Dog the bounty hunter was also interviewed. He also thinks CL will be found and arrested but he doesn't believe he will be extradicted to the US.

Tom's Girl:

Darn..........your getting a lot of ANTLER kuddo's from me tonight!!

Thanks for the link!!!

>snip
Dog the bounty hunter was also interviewed. He also thinks CL will be found and arrested but he doesn't believe he will be extradicted to the US.
<snip

That's interesting...well Interpol has issued a "Red Notice" so maybe that can over-ride extradition from Mexico.

Laurean hasn't been convicted yet, so what do they have robbery??:eek:

CLARIFICATION ON THE CHARGES...

http://www.jdnews.com/articles/laurean_54751___article.html/lauterbach_weapon.html
Snippets Below...
Cesar Laurean did not force the woman he is accused of killing to remove money from her account Dec. 14, as far as investigators know, authorities said Friday.

Several news media outlets -- including The Daily News -- incorrectly interpreted Laurean&#8217;s Thursday indictment on a charge of robbery with a dangerous weapon.

That money has not been recovered, and investigators believe Laurean robbed her dead body of the cash. That is where the robbery with a dangerous weapon charge and subsequent indictment stems from, authorities said.

Laurean was also indicted for attempted misdemeanor financial transaction card fraud. Investigators said Laurean held onto Lauterbach&#8217;s bank card and tried to use it 10 days after she had been killed.

He tried to use her card to remove $500 Christmas Eve. This was the &#8220;suspicious activity on her bank account&#8221; originally reported by The Daily News on Jan. 10. &#8220;We believe Laurean attempted but was unsuccessful in removing $500 from Lauterbach&#8217;s account on Dec. 24,&#8221; said Capt. Rick Sutherland of the Onslow County Sheriff&#8217;s Department.

Sutherland would not com-ment on whether Laurean could not remove cash from the account because there were no funds available or because Laurean did not know Lauterbach&#8217;s personal identification number.

The indictment states, &#8220;(Laurean) committed this act by means of an assault consisting of having in defendant&#8217;s possession and threatening the use of a dangerous weapon, a blunt force object and implement used to kill Maria Frances Lauterbach.

For Laurean to kill Lauterbach and then use her bank card, which he took from her, in an attempt to withdraw cash from an ATM would constitute robbery with a dangerous weapon,even though 10 days lapsed in between, according to the District Attorney&#8217;s Office.

Maria's mother would have gotten, immediately, a death gratuity benefit from the government. $100,000 right up front, before she gets the $400,000 SGLI military insurance.
If it were my daughter's killer on the loose, I'd put a big hunk of that money up as a reward, if not all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back