2011.05.28 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's important to remember that TL testified to the fact that Casey ALWAYS took calls from her mother, family, etc. OUTSIDE or out of earshot...Casey had to because this was when she was saying she was in Tampa and Jacksonville, etc. and she couldn't let TL hear any of those lies.

If kc took that teddy bear away from cindy, she is ..em...diabolical..

......................I know I'm preaching to the choir.

The moment I heard that is when all of my neurons and cells agreed: Death penalty.

Cindy answered a burning question for me. I couldn't figure out how Caylee got in the pool in the first place. GA and CA said they were always very careful about removing the ladder. She remembers putting it up on the 15th. Caylee couldn't have set up the ladder to get in the pool.

No way is KC going to plea. No way DT thinks they still don't have a chance. All that has been proven so far is KC is a big liar. That does not equate murderer. There are weeks more evidence before anyone thinks the ship is sunken. Just my thoughts on that.

KC is just out of control and DT are going to let her know it.

I agree, she will not plea ... she thinks she's smarter than anyone else.

If the SA can sit there and prove ICA as a liar and the DT can admit it in opening statements that she is a liar then why should the jury believe anything that ICA and the DT say now? Once a liar always a liar (IMO).
That girl will get the needle and frankly after all this she deserves it. Again my opinion only.

I am thinking GA didn't take care of things as he did in the past. His "will" was gone. Been there done that. Things that make you happy doing (yard work etc) or please you no longer matters. It is a terrible way to be.

GA was very into the yard and took quite a bit of pride in it preCaylee disappearance. I think all that fell by the wayside. No effort going into it anymore. moo

Also who else thinks it is completely odd that no grass will grow since 2008?

I do. I caught that and wondered why... eerie. But I forgot it when I got caught up in everything else. Are there any concrete explanations for the lack of grass?

Does any one else notice that the only few times Casey has cried was when there was talk about the areas where dogs hit or evidence found, and the evidence has not even been talked about yet... it is like she is recalling subconsciously..... all moo

I made that connection as well. As someone who did not follow this past early 2009, who doesn't know all the info most of the posters here do, I probably have a different perspective. As of today, with CA's testimony, I believe the prosecutors case, in the end, will be overwhelming. I won't guess at this time if it will be the top count or one of the lesser included...but I will guess that even the juror the SA was so concerned about will not be a problem.

When CA said she looked for Zanny up until 6 weeks ago I about lost it. I cannot help but feel for the Anthony's...what hell they have been through. And the denial, confusion, sorrow, rationalizing, anger-rinse and repeat. I cannot imagine what it has been like for them-never ending heartbreak-and guilt. No parent wants to believe their child is a monster.

:cow:

Minor point but I saw a picture of Caylee next to one of the door knob protectors. The one Cindy was trying to describe and said she even had a hard time opening them. I'm not sure the older jurors would know what she was talking about. CA went to great lengths to protect Caylee from household dangers. It's too bad her greatest danger was her own mother.

It's very trivial but I wish LKB could have shown that picture of Caylee. It was a really good picture of her--very cute and the door knob protector is very visible. I want the jury to see her as much as possible and know that Cindy provided everything for Caylee, not Casey.

IMO

Okay, so did casey throw a tantrum because she was realizing that her mom wasn't going to side with her or cover for her as she usually does? Why was casey upset at that precise moment?

I guess we now know why there were so many victim impact questions during vior dire.

Honestly watching ,I thought she was upset at seeing her mother upset. I was upset it was powerful , I cryed and I am not a cry type of person.

You could at that moment really feel Cindys pain and it was a deep pain that everyone in the room felt , I bet we will find footage of court spectaters crying.

I am thinking that it's time to discuss a plea.
It's obvious today that Cindy is not willing to go along with the defense theory to save Casey's life.
And although I do believe that the entire family will plead for Casey to spend the rest of her life in prison, I don't think the Defense is ready to take the chance with the jury.
Cindy, George and Lee will do the right things here.
The testimony that may come out about the time she was out of jail, in her home, prancing around in the "find Caylee" tshirts are going to be really, really, bad for the defense.

Either Casey will take the plea, or she will try her damnedest to be the largest victim on the place of the earth, on the stand, where Jeff Ashton will chew her up and spit her out for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

BBM

IMO, it was time to take a plea in July, 2005. I think even finding the body, having COD, everything, ICA wouldn't have gotten more than 25 years. Now, MOO, even if she pleads guilty, she will get nothing less than LWOP.

One can never describe the mind of one of these. I had fourteen at one time and had to quit my job. I only worked part time. for 20 weeks..It was a Borderline ward...OMG! You have no idea and I can't explain it but every emotion you are capable of will be put to the test. Some are diabolical and it can be frightening. I can't explain it to you. I wish I could...and I was in Psych and I can't explain it very well. They split people. They will use your words against you. They are very clever and are very believable. They get staff fired frequently. They are good, very very good at getting what they want. They scheme. Even though you are trained, you will never know what hits you if you are their target.

The extreme narcissit combined with extreme borderine per sonality..is what evil is.

Regarding Grand Jury reference by Judge Perry:

I think Judge Perry's reference at the end of court today, in reference to Grand Jury issues, was because earlier this week the defense asked for George's GJ testimony on the basis that it would impeach his testimony on Wednesday or Thursday. I don't think we've heard that ruling yet. Also, the defense asked for a depo or some previous testimony by Clint House, IIRC, for the same reason. I believe these are two pending rulings from the first week of trial that Judge Perry is now reviewing...

I wish I could give every member of the jury a hug and thank them for going through all this. It just occurred to me how long they really are going to have to be away from their families and loved ones. This has only been week one and it seems like a lifetime has passed. In addition to being away from home they also have to have their minds filled with this awful crime and all the evidence. It is certainly going to be hard and I appreciate what they are doing and hope they can see passed the defense's lies. God bless them and God bless Caylee Marie.

yllek and UESwifey :tyou: both for your posts. I thought they were important and the thread is moving fast.

I'm so proud of Cindy right now. I hope she left the witness stand feeling 100lbs lighter than when she first sat down.
I love the way they're introducing the concept of 6 weeks ago changing things and I can't wait until the SAO advises the jury why that was. Casey had failed to have forensic evidence suppressed, had failed to convince the Mental Health Experts of her PTSD and had come to the end of the hallway at Universal so to speak. She looked around to see who she could target and picked the only 3 people who were still there after almost 3 years, standing in her corner and saying they loved her.
We were worried about the juror who didn't want to judge but I'm thinking she will follow Grandma's cue on determining guilt. GA and CA both have appeared IMHO at least, loving of their family and credible.
The fact they are living a nightmare won't escape the jury. Devastating day for Team ICA!! :great::great::great:

I agree with what you have said.

I also believe the "6 weeks ago" is the same time frame that their attorney Lippman spoke about on national tv, NBC TODAY Show on May 26, 2011, when he said they have known the defense theory since "6 weeks ago" [puts it in March/April around the same time of the 2 psychologists reports], and Lippman has said that he had access to those SEALED reports, and that his conclusion from the reports is that the Inmate is "deeply disturbed" [stated by Lippman on May 27, 2011], and that Lippman has "concerns about her mental stability".

As strawberry said: "It sounds like they have gone from "MOTY" mode to well, there must be something wrong with her."

Can't wait to see what Motion Lippman filed which the Judge is going to "schedule", after hearing the Defense objections Tuesday morning at 8:30am!!

As to Casey telling everyone that her parents were going to give her the house and how Baez asked why didn't she just kill her parents, too: Someone suggested that maybe she just ran out of time or didn't get the chance. In essence she has killed her entire family...maybe not physically but emotionally. It does appear that she really hates them, especially now.

I think Baez is going to have a friggin (or is it frickin) field day with his questioning of Cindy. LDB is asking a few tough questions but in a kind way. Baez won't. I do feel bad for her.
She'll smack his smirk away by pulling her grieving grandma card and the entire jury will be silently cheering her on IMO.
CA wasn't mentioned in his opening as a conspirator. If he treats her badly, I'm poking him with a voodoo doll I'll make in his honor.

Honestly watching ,I thought she was upset at seeing her mother upset. I was upset it was powerful , I cryed and I am not a cry type of person.

You could at that moment really feel Cindys pain and it was a deep pain that everyone in the room felt , I bet we will find footage of court spectaters crying.

BBM - except Casey, JB, CM, and the rest of her boys.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member