Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just wondering about how they track the phone.... Excuse my lack of technical lingo and knowledge-if anyone feels like explaining this to me that would be great.

So at first they located the phone to quite a wide general sort of area, right? And then later on they apparently located it to within a 150m radius. How would they do that? Why couldn't they track it to the smaller radius in the first place?

Sorry if this is a silly question and the answer is obvious, I'm not very technologically advanced haha

I was being 100% honest when I said the killer was a dumbarse LOL

There were two cars, one behind the other without the main headlights on. I just feel the one behind was trying to hide as much as possible so no one could give a definite identification. jmo

yeah....obvi....cos the car in front had letters splashed accross the back window....didnt wanna light them up for all to read!

yea and eating donuts!
spot on strangeworld. this is just a clown talking. hope they never need the police in their lives. Everybody hates the police until you NEED one..
its nonsense talk. its not even an opinion.
People have to understand that this is not Law & Order where they crack a case in an hour! They only get one shot at putting the SOB away and they will make dam sure they cross their i's and dot their t's before making any arrests!
Besides they would never make an arrest before receiving the COD

Join the QPS and find out for yourself:floorlaugh:

I don't think there was that much logic involved IMO fairly urgent panicky 'OMG this is what we have 'let's take two cars in case one sees something, and let's take the body in a different car to ours because they might get searched, if we only have one set of lights on not too many people will notice' . Not sure that anyone in a situation like that unless it was very methodically and carefully premeditated, but I am not convinced that is the case, hence absolute panick stations amongst BCs MOO

But they did take two cars so some thought must have went into that imo. I don't want to get too graphic and offend anyone but...even though you can't see a definite image of Allison when they found her, you can see an approximate position of her body. She would have been in that position when she was put there, which means rigor mortis would have already begun. It can start from 2 hours after death so I don't think they rushed out and got rid of her. I think there was a few hours between her passing and leaving her body where they did. jmo

ETA: I also don't think she was in the blue car. I think she was in the white one. jmo

Just as food for thought.....saw GBC at the "Village" yesterday - he isn't driving either of his 2 cars. He had a Gold X-trail??? Any reason why he wouldn't be driving his own - are they impounded again? I know the Prado is a giveaway with the advertising on the back but the Captiva would probably fly under the radar of those less observant!

The only gold car I have seen was Grand Vitara.

I think Ide be more than depressed married to that dik nose....

someone said some time ago about how an argument over ABc going to the hairdressers was likely; as he didnt have money for her to do that. Im sure she was able to receive govt payments for kids....aernt they usually paid into mothers bank a/c every 2nd thursday? Maybe dik was demanding she give the money to him and she said no...Ive spent it???

just a thougth?

JMO... they might be not well off, but probably not to the point yet of being able to claim centrelink payments.... depending on the income she may have received some Family Assistance payment. But by the sound of it, he needed alot more than what that's worth. ha

The police is feeding the media in a controlled way. We will know as soon as it happens IMO.

Massive jungle drums.....I heard from 3 different sources this afternoon (and yes a friend of a ....blah blah blah!!) The mistress gave it all up in the last 24 hours. Apparently it was pre planned for them to do together. However it wasn't supposed to happen for another month. Something happened and he jumped the gun which is why all the crap hit the fan and so many mistakes etc happened. Clearly he hasn't been arrested yet so it could all be complete crap. Curious that more than one person had the story though.

I guess I try to keep my guesses based on suggested facts from people who were closer to the event. I am too far away to develop a clear picture on my own. I still have no proof who was responsible for this crime so am reluctant to name anyone.

What I would say about people related to the case, is I think a man like GBC would call his Bwana daddy when he finds himself in an unmanageable situation.

On a different topic, I think the 2 cars mentioned travelled independently to the area they were seen (ie. not towed). I guess if one was carrying a body, a potential rushed plan might be to place the deceased in one car and run it off the road into the Brisbane River, with both perpertrators returning in the remaining vehicle. Perhaps they didn't find a suitable exit point fo the vehicle, or were disturbed by witnesses. Purely conjecture/JMO etc.

:)
Or maybe the two cars came from different areas and had to meet up somewhere. Maybe someone saying 'mate I will give you a hand but no way will I get near the body or in the car were you are transporting her. Maybe one person completely freaked and panicked (GBC) the other thinking I do not want to go down for this (NGB) and even thought as far as to pick up someone else's car (parked his car somewhere near the roundabout to be met by GBC. Who knows?? Nothing in CM tonight so maybe calm before the storm. Good night everyone!

sorry mountainhigh if the depression talk bugged you. Unless you knew her personally then I guess it would be hard to say for sure that a) she didn't suffer from it or b) it was only mild. I can't find a link but I remember reading that she had appeared sad and withdrawn for quite a while. If I was in an unhappy marriage and money was a huge issue, I would probably be struggling too. My guess is that dik nose used this a way to explain her disappearance. Because all depressed people run off into the night, don't they? IMO.

All Good Pudwink, more bugged me because I bet your bottom dollar she was no more depressed than the rest of us! Its called life.. its just a feeling I get that's all. she was probably sad and withdrawn cause she was living with this creep (whom I have met a few times). From all accounts she was preparing to move on with life.
But yea i think the depression card was a convenient thing for the CLAN to use...at the time.

Thank you for posting this - are they scout scarves they have around there necks?
Gosh how strange, I'd forgotten that, I think the family was involved in scouts or brownies or similar. I'll do some more research tomorrow.

Just as food for thought.....saw GBC at the "Village" yesterday - he isn't driving either of his 2 cars. He had a Gold X-trail??? Any reason why he wouldn't be driving his own - are they impounded again? I know the Prado is a giveaway with the advertising on the back but the Captiva would probably fly under the radar of those less observant!

a gold xtrail...wot a poof....

the banks probably repossessed the other two....

Cos I think I read on here that QPS had finished with the cars?

Sorry, can't work out how to correctly quote but berry said: "I am 'there' too Shelbinator, IMO Jurors would sickened when confronted by proven child *advertiser censored* access by a male in a 'happy married family' situation. That would be the worst If I Was A Juror.

Thus, when said male is confronted a very bad outcome happens perhaps to the accuser????????

JMO of a nasty confronting matter for a jury."

in reply Fuskier said:

I have to say: all it is SPECULATION and, IMO, ridiculous. We're all trying to work out what Hawkins meant from his cryptic post regarding something that a jury would have trouble dealing with. And, well, who knows what that means exactly but now GBC looking at child *advertiser censored*?!?!?! I could think of a gazillion other speculative reasons of things that a jury might find hard to deal with: she had her hand cut off (which was suggested by someone in the last thread). Maybe she was pregnant but it was a girl (suggested by someone in another thread). Maybe...maybe...maybe.

I could go with: results that show she was drugged but not dead when thrown in a creek/river that then ended in her drowning.... Or, well, I'm thinking more along the lines of something that indicates that she suffered before she died. But GBC and child *advertiser censored*?????!!!!! How come GBC suddenly became a man who was involved in child *advertiser censored*???

Sorry, but this is starting to disturb me. I don't know GBC, I don't know what he did or didn't do in regards to the death of ABC but I think that this is all wild speculation!

Whoa, this makes it look like I mentioned child *advertiser censored*... Absolutely not the case!!! First I'd even heard the mention of it was reading this post with my name in it...

I 'spose I try to keep my guesses based on suggested facts from people who were closer to the event. I am too far away to develop a clear picture on my own. I still have no proof who was responsible for this crime so am reluctant to name anyone.

What I would say about people related to the case, is I think a man like GBC would call his Bwana daddy when he finds himself in an unmanageable situation.

On a different topic, I think the 2 cars mentioned travelled independently to the area they were seen (ie. not towed). I guess if one was carrying a body, a potential rushed plan might be to place the deceased in one car and run it off the road into the Brisbane River, with both perpertrators returning in the remaining vehicle. Perhaps they didn't find a suitable exit point for the vehicle, or were disturbed by witnesses. Purely conjecture/JMO etc.

:)

But interesting conjecture...hmmm

She was working with autism spectrum disorder

She ran the Pathways programs in a few of our local schools in her area as a Licensee of Pathways teaching children an emotional resilience program to prevent anxiety and depression.

Someone saw a program for children with autism and more specifically aspergers on the Pathways website and decided this is what she was doing. That program is run at the Pathways clinic.

I was pretty sure Detective Ainsworth indicated so in one of his interviews....Either on the day he specified a body was found, or when he specified that the body was indeed Allison's.

Also...sorry, im not an expert of decomposition....and I have never claimed to be. Im not sure if hands fall off after the body is exposed to such conditions over that space of time.

Yeah, sorry Willough. :) I suppose it is "foul play", declaring it as a murder case, as does saying that ABC knew her murderer etc. I suppose what I was getting at is that "foul play" doesn't mean that GBC did it...that it just means that *someone* did it--ie: it wasn't an accident/she didn't commit suicide.

With regards to decomposition: I'm an archaeologist so in no ways a forensic pathologist or anything like that however rates of decomposition or (for that matter) preservation depends on a whole bunch of things including what the body was subjected to (eg: has it been in water for a long time, was it subjected to environmental forces that includes it's movement within water courses etc). It also depends on the weather (temperature). If it's exposed then (apologies for the details) eg. animals can interfere with the body. There's a whole bunch of things that could happen. A corpse, in the right conditions, could be missing extremities for various reasons. A close examination of the body could distinguish if this was due to natural forces or due to human intervention. This could probably (however) come out in an autopsy rather than waiting for pathology.

My point (although I don't believe it to be the case): ABC could be missing extremities.

I find Hawkin's statement intriguing. Wish we knew what the facts were.

Ok, sorry I said 'fact'. Friends claimed she had depression but didn't believe she would run away. I did read that as well but have no link-not that you can believe everything you read-right. So, unless there is hard evidence-medical or otherwise-then I guess the 'd' word should be dropped. So, consider it dropped.

It is my opinion that Gerard Bayden-Clay killed his wife, can you help me change my opinion?

Agree. IMO GERARD BAYDEN- CLAY KILLED HIS WIFE.

The police have worked hard from day one, and still are. What would make their job so much easier is if a certain spineless SOB just confessed.

The Dickies have shown great strength in this tragedy; they obviously have put their trust in the QPS. I personally could not have behaved in the exemplary manner that they have - I would have been out for blood.

Join the QPS and find out for yourself:floorlaugh:

There is good and bad everywhere, every workplace... police, butchers, labourers, carpenters, the list goes on. Sure you may have come across some slack ones, but they are not all like that.
That is why we are saying it is wrong to attack the police now.

I worry that the whole eye witness, isnt real (I know its been reported by the media...and police). But, if it was reported after the body was found, it would be easy for someone to make it up, that they saw it.....White car (which was already high profile in the case) and smaller blue 4wd (fits the crvs description, which was also high profile due to the crash). I wonder about the legitimacy of some of the eyewitnesses.

OK - this, like the phone stuff is peripheral info that's a fun distraction but not that helpful.

How about we look at the latest police release, that a white 4wd, with dimmed lights, was seen driving slowly and unusually close to a blue 4wd around the Kholo area on the night in question.

ok why?

Following close
(a) being towed
(b) trying not to be noticed

(b) fails for me (attracts more attention imo), so (a)

why towed?
not lost keys (can't tow cos steering would lock)
not flat battery (lights wouldn't be on)

Thoughts?

Did someone lose their prescription glasses in a struggle or in the bush and had to drive with the lights dimmed closely behind the other car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow