Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worry that the whole eye witness, isnt real (I know its been reported by the media...and police). But, if it was reported after the body was found, it would be easy for someone to make it up, that they saw it.....White car (which was already high profile in the case) and smaller blue 4wd (fits the crvs description, which was also high profile due to the crash). I wonder about the legitimacy of some of the eyewitnesses.

Yeah....my hunch too....all seems too stupid to be considered tru

Yes I know what you mean. But I do think perhaps the car sightings were made extremely early in the piece - from memory, the police were asking the public about movements of the family cars pretty much from day one, right? So either someone contacted police very early on with a sighting which made them interested in the cars, or they saw something suspicious about them when they visited the residence the first time. I reckon the police think the car sighting is credible (I hope..).

Good point thinking, we don't know when that eyewitness came forward. In any case hopefully they have other evidence to back it up.

Snippet from Strangeworld's post: I've been thinking about that 'love tap'... But there are the rumours of GBC's scratches, etc. If he was involved in her death, these two pieces of info don't match unless there was some sort of scuffle/fight beforehand.[/quote]
Thank you for being astute Strangeworld. Exactly. The two pieces of information don't match.

sorry to hear that Allyg....luckily you have an outstanding sense of humour which probably helps you through the bad days
Awww thanks :) I've lived with it for long enough to do my best with just going with the flow. Much like anyone with a chronic physical condition, I guess. Just learn your limits, know when you need to slow down, etc. But thank you x

First question? Good one! (Have to think about the why 2 cars)

Second question? Cadaver dogs. Smell of death. Waterproofing won't help.

ooh dogs - good point

(I keep seeing so many Dumb and Dumber scenarios when thinking about this)

Yep. Agree with the principle, Willough. Although (given the facts we have) it's just as likely (IMO) that GBC said "hey, had some dodgy dealings with dodgy money lenders and they've been threatening to get at my wife and kids and now she's gone and I'm concerned..." etc. I don't think anywhere it's been said by QP that they found something at the house that demonstrates that it was a crime scene/that GBC killed her or accidentally killed her. The reason I say that is if that were the case why would the let him back into the house? Seriously, please, someone explain that to me because I really want to understand how this works: if you have what you consider a "crime scene" why would you then let people have access to that until the crime was solved or at least someone was charged. Same with the cars. That's what doesn't add up to me. Don't they have to have these things available for retesting. If there were truely something suspicious (or evidence available they thought valid to their case) wouldn't the keep everyone away/out of that? Wouldn't the cars still be impounded?

Can anyone enlighten me???

Ive got a feeling that only the police can answer that one mate....and even then, they probably wont release it. I understand what you mean though. It's a bit bizarre to allow someone in after sometime....They could still get rid of evidence (like when they show the photo of GBC leaving with washing basket).

At least you're not talking dinosaurs. Common misconception is that archaeologists deal with dinosaurs...but that's paleontologists. But, hey: even my sister things I study dinosaurs (after 15 years). I didn't correct her in the beginning and then it became embarrassing to admit it to her. I hoped she'd work it out for herself...but alas.....

Sorry...off topic!
Hahahahaha awww bless her. I used to know a girl who was an archaeologist, so I kinda had an idea. Plus I've seen Indiana Jones. That makes me an expert right?

Agree. IMO GERARD BAYDEN- CLAY KILLED HIS WIFE.

The police have worked hard from day one, and still are. What would make their job so much easier is if a certain spineless SOB just confessed.

The Dickies have shown great strength in this tragedy; they obviously have put their trust in the QPS. I personally could not have behaved in the exemplary manner that they have - I would have been out for blood.

I know arent the Dickies amazing people, they would be very informed by the police as to the investigation.

It shows how much strength they have to know what they do and to keep what they know quiet. I heard by Someone at the funeral that Mr Dickie shook Gerards hand, I cant even imagine how he did that.

I think the lack of handshakes from the detectives at the funeral says a lot too. IMO of course haha.

If the above is true......What, awful, awful, horrible people. I'm a simple person and because of that, words fail me, when such a thought like the above enters my head.........Nasty, vicious people,

I agree! I am in shock (expected maybe Big Kahuna involved after a non-premedited fact), but if this other report is true, I am so appalled! Lost for words!

Sorry no link just yet ( headache, making searching for it hard). But it was stated a laywer was hired on the Fri when GBC wife was reported missing.

Oh yeahhh! I was looking for that link for Thinking this afternoon but didn't manage to track it down. Forgot about that. I do remember reading about the lawyer being hired on the Friday though

OK my sweet little internet gremlins. It's time for me to slumber. Ciao

Are you thinking Red State?

something like that! better hit the hay! may be some late nights comin on if some of the reports on here tonight were on the money!
cheers fellow sleuthers, good bunch on tonight! very insightful with a touch of wit...and the odd half wits..:seeya:

I suffer from depression. Like real clinical depression. I'm medicated, in therapy and have days like today where I feel awful for no good reason. However me being depressed doesn't necessarily mean I'm going to walk off into the woods, leaving my child behind, and throw myself off a bridge. I'd most probably nap heaps for a few days, hoping it will pass quickly.

I understand. Thankfully, there are treatments for it and people can function fairly normally. (( hugs ))

something like that! better hit the hay! may be some late nights comin on if some of the reports on here tonight were on the money!
cheers fellow sleuthers, good bunch on tonight! very insightful with a touch of wit...and the odd half wits..:seeya:

Nighty Night... :)

Yep. Agree with the principle, Willough. Although (given the facts we have) it's just as likely (IMO) that GBC said "hey, had some dodgy dealings with dodgy money lenders and they've been threatening to get at my wife and kids and now she's gone and I'm concerned..." etc. I don't think anywhere it's been said by QP that they found something at the house that demonstrates that it was a crime scene/that GBC killed her or accidentally killed her. The reason I say that is if that were the case why would the let him back into the house? Seriously, please, someone explain that to me because I really want to understand how this works: if you have what you consider a "crime scene" why would you then let people have access to that until the crime was solved or at least someone was charged. Same with the cars. That's what doesn't add up to me. Don't they have to have these things available for retesting. If there were truely something suspicious (or evidence available they thought valid to their case) wouldn't the keep everyone away/out of that? Wouldn't the cars still be impounded?

Can anyone enlighten me???

They have a method of collecting evidence/samples/photos/video, etc. and removing what is considered of importance for what they are investigating. Once they have completed all, they don't need to keep the property.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member