AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just going with the possibility that she is hiding out with other heavy meth users. It is very, very common for them to have no electricity. I know a few that also have no running water. The have to get buckets filled everyday or every few days. They don't have cell phones, or internet, or anything else that requires power, and I am not talking about forgot to pay the bill. I mean they do not have power. My in-law lived that way for 3 years. They live in trailers or old houses and I honestly could not do it. She went from living in an very upper middle class neighborhood, having a nice acura, smart phone, and just went to living in a wooden house with no glass in the windows and no electricity. Her old man was a cook, so she was totally content to give it all up and live that way. They don't have to eat very often. I am not saying this is the case, but she could be staying off the map with people who do not have the means for communication.

How do they cook the meth...

ETA- I see fabvab might have proof.. :)

He had a suspended license in 2007 and multiple traffic violations in 2010, so it wouldn't surprise me at all..

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Alabama/Baldwin-County-AL/Donald-Paul-Holland.2950690/details/ (driving w/suspended license)

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Alabama/Baldwin-County-AL/Donald-Paul-Holland.2950681/details/ (multiple traffic violations 2010 )

;) Now y'all know why that popped into my train of thought...

I didn't know if those 2010 charges would result in a suspended or revoked license all the way up to the present since they don't say what the charges actually are - they usually indicate DUI for example and I didn't see that on any of them.

I'm sleuthing from my phone but I need someone to do me a favor, please. :)

Can someone please go to SW's Geocaching album on FB, find the most recent picture uploaded, and look at the properties of the picture to see when it was actually taken?

I'd really appreciate it guys!
The most recent one was a mobile upload on June 1st. It's a green thing with the word GEOCACHE on it inside a tree hole.

Can someone please go to SW's Geocaching album on FB, find the most recent picture uploaded, and look at the properties of the picture to see when it was actually taken?

I'd really appreciate it guys!
I couldn't find a date on it...it appears you can take the date off. Am I correct?

I'm about to screen capture everything before it goes poof. ;)

I'll send the data properties to you via PM. Give me a little while though - I've got pages and pages to grab.

http://pdfmyurl.com/

Handy tool for screen captures, just copy and paste the url addy and click on the weird looking P. Creates a pdf file of the page.
icon7.gif

I see June 1st via mobile

I dont know how to go to properties and look!

Pic of a tree stump with the geocache in it!

FootballMom, is it correct to assume that "her sister" also lives in across the bay??

I have not sleuthed her. ;)

But I can tell you that DK lives on Marle Rd in Mobile according at least to his attached mugshot.

Attachments

• kent mug.jpg
    kent mug.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 59
Well IF (big IF) she did take him to the doctor... hook up with her sister and then make it all the way back to Styx within an hour & a half then I'd say that is a darn good doctor she's got.

LOL i think she skipped the Dr.

Ok...this is freaky. In SW's Geo Caching photo album it appears that he uploaded the last Geo pic to FB on June 1st. What a coincidence...

June 1 via mobile...Friday, June 1, 2012 at 2:21 am

Ok...that freaks me out!

Eileen...see above what I wrote about the pic in the tree...it gave me the chills

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Alabama/Baldwin-County-AL/Donald-Paul-Holland.2950690.html

http://www.timeswrsw.com/CN081401.HTM

http://www.timeswrsw.com/CN081997.HTM

Here's 2007, 2001 and 1997...I sure thought I had one from July 2011 earlier. Boy what a dandy he was. MOO (and probably some of yours too).

I know right?

I do see where he went to court to be allowed to drive for to and from work and it was granted! but that was 2001

Im surprised he was allowed to drive at all.

Let me tell you if this was my hubby! I cant say what i do to him LOL!

I know right?

I do see where he went to court to be allowed to drive for to and from work and it was granted! but that was 2001

Im surprised he was allowed to drive at all.

Let me tell you if this was my hubby! I cant say what i do to him LOL!

With his other stuff going on...it does make one wonder...

How do they cook the meth...

Propane. There is nothing in the cooking of meth that requires electricity that I know of. Especially with the new shake and bake way. Even with the more sophisticated labs, they do it out in the woods or in sheds and things like moonshiners. No power required.

Ok...this is freaky. In SW's Geo Caching photo album it appears that he uploaded the last Geo pic to FB on June 1st. What a coincidence...

Ok...that freaks me out!

Ok thats freaking me out also!
He was out there at 2:21 am

No he was posting them at 2:21 am!

Ok...that freaks me out!

Crazy huh? That's why I was asking. I think there could be something to that, I just want to get my hands on the picture's properties before I speculate too much.

Thanks y'all!

Propane. There is nothing in the cooking of meth that requires electricity that I know of. Especially with the new shake and bake way. Even with the more sophisticated labs, they do it out in the woods or in sheds and things like moonshiners. No power required.

Well, I just asked someone more knowledgeable than me. They use electric hotplates a lot. However, b/c many do not have electricity, some heat it up with propane (very dangerous). Others w/out electricity use car batteries as their electric source. It seems they can somehow hook up the heat source to the car batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288