IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.11alive.com/news/teens-found-dead-on-indiana-trail/408944834
Riley and Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby had no words of comfort to offer the community. They said they wanted to protect the details of the investigation in hopes of catching the killer.

Admittedly, there is a killer — or killers — on the loose and no suspects in name or in custody, Riley and Leazenby said. They didn't comment whether this was a random act or whether the girls were targeted.
"Yes, there is somebody out there who did this, and we're going to track them down," Riley said

One photo posted on the Facebook page shows what appears to be German or Williams walking across High Bridge and has two circles indicating that there are people following the girl in the photo. It is not clear when the picture was taken, although it appears to be recent since there are no leaves on the trees.
rbbm.

unfortunately the link only goes to the welcome page and the user must add a name or court case number in order to view individual cases.

there's a box at the bottom of the page to agree to terms or something and it will take you to the RSO page for Carroll County.

The high was 47, it was sunny during the afternoon, it was quite pleasant for Hoosiers. My daughter and I only wore jackets when we went out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why aren't they saying there is a danger to the community, because it seems like there is to me....what happened to the "the community must remain vigilant, kids must not walk alone, keep your eyes and ears open", etc, etc...

What about "suspect might have changed his appearance, not shown up to work on Tuesday", have scratches, etc, etc...

This lack of urgency to instill the fact that there could be a predator is making me angry...maybe they dooooo just think this guy could be a witness....with a gun in his pocket, I could be way wrong here, we will see, but it very clearly possibly looks like a gun to me. Jmo.

BBM- Does this actually happen? I hunt and fish and we process all of our game and livestock we raise and it still unsettles me a bit. My husband is the same way and he's been around it his entire life.

My husband often uses our backyard to field dress the deer he's killed and I've cleaned the birds we shoot. The birds don't bother me but the deer affect me. I can't do it. But maybe it affects you and I because we are compassionate etc and the person who did this crime is sociopathic??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justice for Susan Winters.

[I guess I am just not smart enough. ]

Police were also asked if people in the community should be afraid.
“I think people are smart enough in our community to draw their own conclusions about what they should feel and shouldn’t feel,” Delphi Police Chief Steve Mullin replied. “Our people are very smart. They are a very good community and they are very strong. And they are able to draw their own conclusions about this whole situation I think quite successfully.”
The reporter clarified that he asked the question because some may be concerned when they hear the words “foul play suspected” that there may be somebody “preying on people that they need to be afraid of.”
Mullin said he “understands” what he is saying, and again responded, “I think people are able to draw their own conclusions about this situation, and they’re smart enough to figure out what this situation warrants them to think. That’s all we have to say about that.”
http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liber...ssing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

“I think people are smart enough in our community to draw their own conclusions about what they should feel and shouldn’t feel,” Delphi Police Chief Steve Mullin replied. “Our people are very smart. They are a very good community and they are very strong. And they are able to draw their own conclusions about this whole situation I think quite successfully.”
The reporter clarified that he asked the question because some may be concerned when they hear the words “foul play suspected” that there may be somebody “preying on people that they need to be afraid of.”
Mullin said he “understands” what he is saying, and again responded, “I think people are able to draw their own conclusions about this situation, and they’re smart enough to figure out what this situation warrants them to think. That’s all we have to say about that.”
http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liber...ssing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

This is BS!!!! The more I read it the more it pisses me off, Jmo.

I see the trail. The land owner said his children and grandchildren (?) played down at the river so I'm guessing they've made that path over the years.

I can't find the link to his interview to confirm I'm recalling correctly.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
http://cbs4indy.com/2017/02/15/new-i...nty-teenagers/
Logan shared happy memories of his son playing along the creek behind his house.

"My kids grew up in this area," Logan said. "He went back there with his schoolmates.
"They went back there fishing and playing in the creek. Grace of God, it didn’t happen to them.”
He paused for a second then said, "It is a different time."

It's difficult to interpret if he is saying he trusts his community is wise and will make good decisions, or if he is insinuating something else.

To get girls off path he most likely (if it's a he or whatever) used a lost dog story, maybe carrying a leash (could use in crime). There's a million lies somone could have told. Maybe said there were other girls looking for them in an area and name dropped (assuming he was following on Snapchat/IG) to get them into a location of attack. Stun gun, tazer, etc.

Teen girls are often flattered to pose for pics. maybe he pretended to be a photographer taking scenic shots- maybe really had a camera on his person.
imo, speculation

SABBM

Me, either !

Seriously.. if there's some random murderer of young teens still out and about-- shouldn't everyone in that area be worried ?
Makes no sense.
And if the killer was someone who stalked them online --even more concern as he (assuming it was a male) is still free and so far has 'gotten away with it'. And if the perp is from out of town --no way to keep any tabs on him since there's no vehicle id or address.
Crazy.
:moo:

Of course there is always the chance of this being a random encounter.
I just get the feeling that the girls were meeting someone, maybe an internet"friend" A boy, who turned out not to be a boy
Someone that they didn't actually know, but had communicated with
Young people often don't see danger in these situations, and they weren't alone, they had each other. I think that is how they may have felt
Don't know the cause or manner of death, don't know if the rumors have any merit, but , often, where there is smoke, there is fire

JMO

I've looked too and couldn't find it. I'm concerned because it says LE sensitive, which I think means it's meant for LE eyes only.

All photos needs to be supported with a link, it's the rules. Don't worry, we've all made boo boos :)

Thank you for looking!
Olawd! Why can't I delete it!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Olawd! Why can't I delete it!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
You don't have to. It was found on a Sheriff’s page as well by someone here posted a little bit ago.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Why aren't they saying there is a danger to the community, because it seems like there is to me....what happened to the "the community was remain vigilant, kids must not walk alone, keep your eyes and ears open", etc, etc...

What about "suspect might have changed his appearance, not shown up to work on Tuesday", have scratches, etc, etc...

This lack of urgency to instill the fact that there could be a predator is making me angry...maybe they dooooo just think this guy could be a witness....with a gun in his pocket, I could be way wrong here, we will see, but it very clearly possibly looks like a gun to me. Jmo.

Yes! I completely agree with this and have been irritated with it from the start. At that news conference where they basically said "everyone is smart enough to figure it out on their own" my jaw dropped. At that time, they wouldn't even confirm that it was the girls. Though obviously they need an autopsy to confirm 100%, he could have said it was likely it was them and pending an autopsy. After that, they refused to answer ANY questions about what may have happened to these girls AT ALL. For all we knew, they could have fallen off the bridge and died...meaning there is ZERO threat to the community. It's fine to say you don't know or can't answer some questions. But don't REFUSE to answer the most basic questions or give some verification that they did not stumble and fall and then turn around and say we are smart enough to figure it all out. We rely on them to be privy to the evidence and let us know! There would have been nothing wrong with saying we believe there is a threat to the community but can not answer any further answers. IMO, people are always so scared to create a "panic". You should not avoid answering questions just to stop people from being panicked. And I feel that's what happened here. Because they eventually went on to clarify that yes, there is a guy out there and keep your kids close.

Ftr MJK got Kathlynn S and the other victim in his truck by luring them with a job offer to cut the grass or somethingsimilar, iirc, then took them to the hog plant, tied them up, took one off separately, assaulted her, etc etc...the other victim escaped, he then threw Kathlynn off a bridge, which o/t, had some weird angelic type significances....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa