Webcam Link to Anthony's Home, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure on the laws there but, we are on camera everywhere we turn around....even our homes! (google street view)

The billboard looks like its parked on the sidewalk.......Is that legal?:waitasec:

Yeah, you're right. We are on camera in our car on the streets or out shopping, but that isn't an invasion of privacy because it is a public place. The government is still unsure if your own car is public or private yet. As far as google is concerned, that doesn't count either because it is a still pic and not in real time. In fact, if you feel like your privacy is being invaded because of google earth then you can contact them and they will take your house or street off the map.

I wonder if putting that billboard up there was a signal to Casey? Is this a stunt to make Casey feel guilt about what she did?

Yeah, you're right. We are on camera in our car on the streets or out shopping, but that isn't an invasion of privacy because it is a public place. The government is still unsure if your own car is public or private yet. As far as google is concerned, that doesn't count either because it is a still pic and not in real time. In fact, if you feel like your privacy is being invaded because of google earth then you can contact them and they will take your house or street off the map.

Really? Didn't know that about Google earth. Well, the webcam is on public property...sooooooo...... Who knows? LOL

I wonder if putting that billboard up there was a signal to Casey? Is this a stunt to make Casey feel guilt about what she did?

I wish that were true.....but We don't know who put it there.

True, they are too stupid to think about things like that anyway. Stupid or naive?

If that were the case, don't ya think it would be facing the other way

crazy cam's back? That usually means there is gonna be something going on....

yeah she is going to be released. I'd say George is the one that put the billboard there. He was the one driving it all over town in the past few weeks

huh, thought I saw somebody, then they were gone!

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/truck25mobilecam.html

these are the 2 that i have. one is clearly stuck in daylight. the other? blackness. I dunno

I wonder if they have a Homeowner's Association there. Ours is not that restrictive but NO HOW would we be allowed to park that trailer in the grass like that! Their home is a slap-out mess.

Wait, I see the trailer is parked on the sidewalk. That can't be allowed, can it?

Not sure on the laws there but, we are on camera everywhere we turn around....even our homes! (google street view)

The billboard looks like its parked on the sidewalk.......Is that legal?:waitasec:

Yup it is, but I guess they are above the law. I HOPE LE MAKES THEM MOVE THAT. I wonder if the "county ordinances" that supposedly say people can't protest, say anything about HUGE BILLBOARDS ON CITY PROPERTY.

I really doubt it, it was old Georgie with instruction from his master to put that there.

I wonder why the didn't put the billboard more in line to block the view of the front door?

agghh..I haven't even gone to bed yet (337 PST). I think I'm going to wake up to an overload of info. Nite all!

I think the webcam is a signal to us and the media and protestor's. And, it does make a handy fence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆