FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
My, computer had a complete meltdown just last week. Took hubby 2 days to fix it. Now, I had had g'kids over the weekend before who were definitely on my computer, but I had gone to F/B for the first time in about a month, just 2 days before it completely crashed.
The virus spyware we put on said I was completely infected w/viruses.
I do know that F/B is going through some changes in their privacy settings. Think I'll stay away, at least for a while.

I noticed the new privacy settings on FB.

I've had no computer problems.

But then, I'm on a mac. :woohoo:

The privacy on FB now makes sleuthing pretty much over, IMO.

I learned to drive many moons ago in a pale yellow 68 mustang convertible.....

I was thinking the same thing about the sleuthing on F/B just now when I was reading about it.

sooooo this HS guy that we talked about before.....perhaps iwannano could let us know....if HS is a relative of DT.

so I said to myself...."self, how you doooooin?"

and I answered my self " I'm scared ****less in here all by myself"

:croc:

so a piece of string walks into a bar....the bartender says "you have to leave, i can't serve a piece of string"

so the piece of string walks out back, ties himself up, and loosens his ends, walks back in the bar and the bartender says " hey aren't you that piece of string thaat i just kicked out?

And the piece of strings said "No, I'm a frayed knot"

(its open mike night here on WS)

I wanted to share this crimevictim link about dna. This link is talking about dna backlog on the federal level, but it also goes into some state problems also. It's just informative about a lot of different dna issues that can occur, so I found it helpful: http://crimevictimsmediareport.com/?cat=35

I noticed the new privacy settings on FB.

I've had no computer problems.

But then, I'm on a mac. :woohoo:

Good taste there paris_paris; I have a mac too! Aren't they the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer