How much does Jeremy know?

If Jermey murdered BL and disposed of her body, why would he wake DB up at that hour and then sound the alarm? He could have told LE he came home from work and went straight to bed, thus allowing him some sleep time. When the family got up later in the morning then discovered BL gone would seem more normal.

If this had been a regular night, and JI wasn't working the night shift, BL or the other children would not have been checked on at 3:30. The whole family would have been asleep.

If Jermey murdered BL and disposed of her body, why would he wake DB up at that hour and then sound the alarm? He could have told LE he came home from work and went straight to bed, thus allowing him some sleep time. When the family got up later in the morning then discovered BL gone would seem more normal.

snip

Great Point!

If this had been a regular night, and JI wasn't working the night shift, BL or the other children would not have been checked on at 3:30. The whole family would have been asleep.

BUT...If you assume that Lisa died either Sunday night or Monday during the day while the boys were at school, both JI and DB would have part of the day and all evening/night to stage everything and put their plan into action. Maybe they thought that getting rid of the phones would LOOK more like SODDI. After all, if parents kill their baby or a baby dies accidentally when parents are there, why in the world would phones be missing? I'm beginning to think that this was just part of the staging.

BBM

I don't know. I would have found it very hinky if he came home at 3 am and never took a quick peek in at his kids rooms. I think it is second nature to most parents to do that when they come home very late at night. And that is a very small house. If he had gone right to sleep, and said he never looked in on the baby when he came home then it would have been a red flag imo.

Or maybe he just believes her story. I'd love to hear of some other case where the spouse/SO had nothing to do with it and just 'went along' with their SO killing their child. I'm sure it's happened but I can't think of one.

Maybe he doesn't know anything because he doesn't want to know. Remember, it's not just him that stands beside her, it all of that family, even the ones on his side who have no obligation to her (they are not married and have no relational ties). Does DB have something on all of these people?

You'd be harder pressed to find a case where the family was not supportive. There's nothing telling or unusual about that at all.

BEM: IMO, JonBenet Ramsey is a classic case of this.

BBM

I don't know. I would have found it very hinky if he came home at 3 am and never took a quick peek in at his kids rooms. I think it is second nature to most parents to do that when they come home very late at night. And that is a very small house. If he had gone right to sleep, and said he never looked in on the baby when he came home then it would have been a red flag imo.

You're right, it would be second nature for MOST parents returning home at that wee hour to check on their children. But, as we see from all these cases, nothing is normal in this world anymore. N.O.T.H.I.N.G. :seeya:

That is what I said in post #3 on this thread. He would have been exhausted and totally understandable if he came home and went straight to bed...but some people said that wouldn't have given him the alibi, which makes sense.

Because it negates his alibi of being at work.

Because it negates his alibi of being at work.

I don't know about that hambirg, perhaps he thinks the cameras at StarBucks would back up his alibi.

Anyway, as I've said, just another theory I can seem somewhat comfortable with. :seeya:

Notice what JI says "no" to, and what he remains silent about, bolded. IMO, could mean he is not sure if she's still alive, whether or not she was kidnapped, or who may have kidnapped her.

Originally Posted by not_my_kids
10/17/2011 - Megyn Kelly interview

with parents – Pt. 3
http://video.insider.foxnews.com/v/1...olygraph-test/

MK: “Did you kill little Lisa?”
DB: “No.”
JI: “No.”
MK: “Do you believe she’s still
alive?”
DB: “Yes. Absolutely.”
(JI, no answer)
MK: “Did you hurt your baby?”
MK: “Would you ever hurt your baby?”
DB: “Absolutely not.”
JI: “No
DB: Do you have any idea who might
have been involved in her
disappearance?”

(JI, no answer)
MK: “Do you believe that she was
kidnapped?”

DB: “Yes. Why else, why else would
you take a, a, a ten month old baby?”
(JI, no answer)
MK: “Did you sell your baby?”
DB: Oh, no, no.
DB: “No.
MK: “Do you know anybody, had anybody
ever approached you about selling
your baby?”

IMO Maybe he woke her up because he is so evil he just wanted to see the look on her face when she learned Lisa was missing and learned her beloved cell phones were gone? Waking her up puts more of the suspicion on her where as if he just went to sleep they would share the suspicion? Maybe the musical beds explains something? Did he get interrupted by one of the kids?

The more I read about the snakes in Josh Powell's head the more it influences my thinking on this case.

Notice what JI says "no" to, and what he remains silent about, bolded. IMO, could mean he is not sure if she's still alive, whether or not she was kidnapped, or who may have kidnapped her.

Originally Posted by not_my_kids
10/17/2011 - Megyn Kelly interview

with parents – Pt. 3
http://video.insider.foxnews.com/v/1...olygraph-test/

MK: “Did you kill little Lisa?”
MK: “Do you believe she’s still
alive?”
DB: “Yes. Absolutely.”
(JI, no answer)
MK: “Did you hurt your baby?”
MK: “Would you ever hurt your baby?”
DB: “Absolutely not.”
JI: “No
DB: Do you have any idea who might
have been involved in her
disappearance?”

(JI, no answer)
MK: “Do you believe that she was
kidnapped?”

DB: “Yes. Why else, why else would
you take a, a, a ten month old baby?”
(JI, no answer)
MK: “Did you sell your baby?”
DB: Oh, no, no.
DB: “No.
MK: “Do you know anybody, had anybody
ever approached you about selling
your baby?”

This is so very telling, isn't it? The devil is in the details.

IMO Maybe he woke her up because he is so evil he just wanted to see the look on her face when she learned Lisa was missing and learned her beloved cell phones were gone? Waking her up puts more of the suspicion on her where as if he just went to sleep they would share the suspicion? Maybe the musical beds explains something? Did he get interrupted by one of the kids?

The more I read about the snakes in Josh Powell's head the more it influences my thinking on this case.

You are absolutely right. It is so sick and disturbing, but somebody that could harm there own child to spite their SO would absolutely want to see the pain and agony they caused that person. It would be part of their payoff. It's their motivation for the terrible things they do. It's so sadistic that some people will balk at it. But we know it's the truth in some cases. Look at Josh Powell. Or look at some of these cases where the wife wants a divorce so the man kills the entire family, even his own children. It's sick but it is not so uncommon that we know it is not outside of the realm of possibility. Humans are capable of some heinous things. We are a sick lowly lot. :( This sight is evidence enough that people can do some really awful things. Just when we think it can't get any worse, somebody comes along and proves us wrong. There are some sick people in this world and they are capable of some really unthinkable things.

I don't know about that hambirg, perhaps he thinks the cameras at StarBucks would back up his alibi.

Anyway, as I've said, just another theory I can seem somewhat comfortable with. :seeya:

If Lisa had been first reported missing some time next morning the timeline of her disappearance would change and the cameras at Starbucks wouldn't have provided him with an alibi for a substantial chunk of that time. He could easily have gotten mad at Lisa's crying after he got home from work and was trying to sleep, or something.

If Lisa had been first reported missing some time next morning the timeline of her disappearance would change and the cameras at Starbucks wouldn't have provided him with an alibi for a substantial chunk of that time. He could easily have gotten mad at Lisa's crying after he got home from work and was trying to sleep, or something.

I've thought about this, and you may be right. I just don't think he would have sounded the alarm that quickly. Let's think about the time restraints, there is very little if that happened. I'm still back with my comfortable theory that this was accidental, that perhaps JI gave BL Benedril (or something), forgot to tell DB this and she gave her more. I truly think this was an accident, that they were both involved, and are too scared to admit what truly happened.

The only reason that I can see that the parents would be supporting each other is if it happened as an accident (like you say) and involved both of them. I also don't feel that there would be enough time for DB to set up a plan of disposal (unless she did it all herself) in the time between her going inside the house and the time Jeremy came home. I think that the fact that no one saw Lisa after the Sunday night party is a huge red flag that what happened to Lisa, happened much earlier. I know that there are many who can't believe that, but there is just something about her not being seen that makes this hinky to me.

The only reason that I can see that the parents would be supporting each other is if it happened as an accident (like you say) and involved both of them. I also don't feel that there would be enough time for DB to set up a plan of disposal (unless she did it all herself) in the time between her going inside the house and the time Jeremy came home. I think that the fact that no one saw Lisa after the Sunday night party is a huge red flag that what happened to Lisa, happened much earlier. I know that there are many who can't believe that, but there is just something about her not being seen that makes this hinky to me.

Where exactly are you getting this information that Lisa was not seen after Sunday? Do you have a link for this? Sounds like this is YOUR speculation, this is not a fact.

Police said Lisa Irwin was last seen on Monday at 10:30 p.m. asleep in her crib, but how we know that?
because the parents said so....who was the last person that saw her alive except the mother, bros ,sis, dad ?
what did the other children in the house said to police about seeing her alive?
maybe she was killed/had an accident before that night?
I would not believe what parents said,,,,just my opinion

She states "I think that the fact that no one saw Lisa after the Sunday night party is a huge red flag that what happened to Lisa" means that is a fact not an opinion.

That's what's being pointed out.

And a link to support that fact would be great.

Thank you Ranch, that was exactly my point. Didn't see anything in that post that said it was a thought or opinion, hence my question.

No one has admitted on camera to seeing Lisa on Monday. Knowing the defense and the tactics they like to use, they would be parading any and all witnesses around to back up their claim.

Phil N has been noticeably absent from ALL sceneraios. It was stated he was there earlier and he was there at dinnertime YET nothing has come forth about his interactions with Baby Lisa. I choose to be suspicious of the reasoning in keeping him so far under the radar. BS wanted to get out the story that Lisa was observed and he floated with some media'a approval that a four year old saw her @ 4:30...Yet there were adults in the house ... and he reports nada on them. If he wanted to make sure there were people that saw Lisa, he could have done a better job than promoting a toddler as the lone witness.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back