Orlando Sentenial Releases Photos on Casey's Photobucket Account

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have seen a picture George may have been referring to. And believe me it does not involve a burrito.

Now that's the type of pic I think JB is talking about. The *advertiser censored* ones where she's got the professional makeup and taken with a really expensive camera? KWIM?

The Chefs hat Caylees wearing in pic #105 reminds me of an item found at crime scene. Cannot remember where I saw it. I'll try to find it...
Found #105 on FOX, Set #1, pic #41

She's just gross. I can't stand looking at her with her mouth wide open with unchewed food. No class.

The judge has since ruled to release the pictures and OS says they will have them soon. I don't know how soon is soon.

Thanks! I had the OS article site open and hadn't refreshed it for a while. :blushing:

Didn't JB say the pictures he is talking about are on a private account that no one has seen? These are not those pictures.

That is my understanding. I think Casey had some pics on a setting for "special" friends.

Maybe the Sentinel's artists are photoshopping in censor bars as we type? :blushing:

Didn't he say, "There were multiple accounts..."

Well she did have multiple accounts. At least one was private. I couldn't tell if JB meant there are several private accounts....anyone?

lol, I don't think that Casey ever matured beyond 13.

You're giving her an awful lot of credit.
My 9 y/o knows better.
DIS-GUS-TING.

Well she did have multiple accounts. At least one was private. I couldn't tell if JB mean their are several private accounts....anyone?

PB gives one free account per email address. Unless she decided to pay PB, then each account requires a unique email address. Any account can be made private by the user. This means nobody can view their images without a designated password. If she had truly "private" photos on PB, she would make that account private.

I don't think these are the ones George saw either. The ones that made him vomit.

Is this vomiting a separate time from the time he vomited at telling LE about the smell of decomp? SO IOW he vomited on two separate occasions?

That is my understanding. I think Casey had some pics on a setting for "special" friends.

Maybe the Sentinel's artists are photoshopping in censor bars as we type? :blushing:

This would be the only way they could release them if they contain nudity right?, to fuzzy out the fuzzy?:blushing:

Boy, that might be an all night gig, I better put the coffee on.;)

hmmm...this may have already been brought up, but one of the "professonial" Fusian pics are on her photobucket. Caylee was definitely already missing at this point (but not known publically) And KC's uploading pics while Caylee is missing. Yeah...worried mom right there...NOT!

Well she did have multiple accounts. At least one was private. I couldn't tell if JB meant there are several private accounts....anyone?

I think she had accounts with several different providers, ie, photobucket, flicker, etc.

This would be the only way they could release them if they contain nudity right?, to fuzzy out the fuzzy?:blushing:
:blushing: That is a good way to put it

However, if the Orlando Sentinel can get them...they'll soon be all over the web. Kind of like Paris Hilton's video.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member