IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things are...
out.
of.
control.
How freakin' horrible.

We need someone like John Walsh for President, and Marc Klaas for VP, IMO.

Something very drastic needs to happen, to respond to what is going on.

Our kids have a code word if things are not ok when they are spending the night away from home (which has only happened 3 times in 11 years, yep even with relatives). They know if they say that word, i will drop everything and come get them, break down the door if necessary.

Smart parent!

One would have to talk to the children for the code word to work, not just the baby sitter, and I bet they love talking to you anyway.

How do we know he found her outside and he hit her with a brick there? He may be a liar as well!

I am not ruling out sexual assault here, mainly because of how this man entered into the lives of these children via grandpa.

I cannot shake that its possible this monster got frustrated and snapped. He didn't have the education/support to deal with a child like Aliahna.

wait - she has brothers too? I missed that completely, where were they while mom was sick?

OK-I have to give you that one. If you look at the bottom line of the double horizontal line (check the zoom version), it certainly looks like there are initials that begin with M.

Good eye! I had not noticed that.

This (current) case still has me scratching my head a bit. While it could be nothing more than a violent man losing his temper, or a sexual predator wiping out a victim (and I am not saying that to diminish the horror of this crime), I think that there COULD BE more to the story.

Grandpa being a child sex predator, rooming with this guy who we now know is at the least a violent child killer. Quite a coincidence there. Then we have mom (respectfully) acting completely oblivious to even the slightest degree of common sense. She willing handed over three young girls to this guy, to keep for a week. We have the passionately defensive family.

I can concoct some fiction, invent some theories, but I don't like to post things like that. I will simply say that it is not a big leap for me to believe that there might well be a whole lot more to this sick story than has been revealed thus far. I would not be surprised to discover that they were producing child *advertiser censored*, perhaps with grandpa's involement or worse. Hell, nothing would much surprise me at this point.

This entire case is beyond sad to me. It breaks my heart to think what Aliahna suffered, and it is completely uncomprehendable to me how someone could kill (let alone dismember...) a child. This is sick.

Rest peacefully, Aliahna. :rose: Fly with the angels.

The whole situation is insane, IMO. I live 1500 miles away from my family, when my kids were sick, I took care of them, when I was sick, I took care of my kids. I wouldn't have farmed them out because I was sick, let alone farm them out while i had someone, SF living with me. I realised when I had my kids, I was responsible for them everyday, all day, not my family, not my friends. I look around me and I see parents with family nearby and they don't realize how lucky they are. Then I look around me and see parents with family nearby and thank my lucky stars we are not related, the number of chi mo's in some families is astounding.
I would never ever forgive myself if I let my kids stay over somewhere and they were killed. She was nine years old, handicapped, and put there by her family. The hardest thing is her in that outfit from the funeral home, the last pic, that I know of of her was taken in a funeral home. Where was mom then? Was mom at the funeral home? If irc, it was a grandfathers funeral? It just does not add up and I am terrible at putting my thoughts into words most days.
R.I.P. darling. I agree that parents need to be charged w neglect, whatever, when these things happen, but will it wake them up? Gah! I just want people to treat the kids like the gifts that they are!

Oh my god... Just now getting the news as to what actually happened. I KNEW just had this feeling it was going to end like Zahra Baker. :(

Good eye! I had not noticed that.

This (current) case still has me scratching my head a bit. While it could be nothing more than a violent man losing his temper, or a sexual predator wiping out a victim (and I am not saying that to diminish the horror of this crime), I think that there COULD BE more to the story.

Grandpa being a child sex predator, rooming with this guy who we now know is at the least a violent child killer. Quite a coincidence there. Then we have mom (respectfully) acting completely oblivious to even the slightest degree of common sense. She willing handed over three young girls to this guy, to keep for a week. We have the passionately defensive family.

I can concoct some fiction, invent some theories, but I don't like to post things like that. I will simply say that it is not a big leap for me to believe that there might well be a whole lot more to this sick story than has been revealed thus far. I would not be surprised to discover that they were producing child *advertiser censored*, perhaps with grandpa's involement or worse. Hell, nothing would much surprise me at this point.

I for sure cannot rule anything out at this point.

The thing about April-I used to sign my name in Jr High with a double or single horizontal line underneath. I would put a squiggle on top, but it was just a squiggle.

I definitely think that is a siggy-it may not be the perp's initials, but it is definitely someones. JMO.

image007.jpg

I am now wondering, again, if this guy might not also have a connection to this case:

http://www.fwpd.org/april/press.htm

It was the same area. He is old enough to be a p[ossible suspect. His absence from the state migh help explain the gaps.

It's fascinating -- he would have been 16 at the time, I believe. Apparently, April Marie Tinsely's murderer used a lot of dashes to separate dates (-) instead of slashes (\). Also, they have DNA from him, so it's likely not a registered sex offender, although it's scary how many SO's there were in that particular trailer park, including A's grandfather. Plumadore was not registered. I wonder if they could cross-reference his DNA, although 16 is pretty young to commit that kind of gruesome crime.

Why bother to get rid of some of the body parts but store the rest in his freezer? Did he not have room for all the bags OR did he want to get caught? Whatever his reason, having been in the 'system', he had to know what LE's procedure would be.

In almost all the other similar cases (body parts in freezer) the perps weren't the last to see the victim or considered suspects..They weren't even on LE's radar but he was..Why he would do something so 'foolish' with the evidence truly stumps me.

He didn't want the identifying parts out of his control until the heat was off and he had time to hide them well, in different places, maybe. I don't think this was a trophy thing, but then again, how sick do you have to be to carve up a "little princess" like a turkey and keep her head, hands and feet in your freezer. It's bad enough that he killed her and likely molested her. But someone so comfortable with a tiny child's body parts, and gutting that child like a pig, wow. Serious, serious deviancy.

I agree with you as to his intentions. What I don't understand is why he would put her torso in such a close dumpster after going to such lengths. ??

Panic. Most murderers are pretty stupid, really. It doesn't matter that what he dumped lacked a head or feet or hands. DNA could identify her pretty quickly.

I bet he was disposing of her when he went to get a cigar.

Do they have the perpetrators dna with any of these cases?

Yes.
For years, detectives have been trying to determine the identity and precise location of the man who, through DNA, has been forensically matched to be April Tinsley's killer. Unfortunately, they have yet to unearth any solid suspects.
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=64668

Exactly. Don't want a TO, so I'll qualify this by saying IF the family turns out to have been negligent in their choice of Child care( in this case knowing the guy had a violent history and was knowingly rooming with a RSO-which it appears IMO that they did know) then they should be charged to the fullest extent of negligence or manslaughter. Sorry, but unless we start holding parents and/or guardians responsible for decisions made outside the Childs best interest that lead to a tragedy like this, more innocents will suffer.

I agree. Yes, there are parents who are not like us. There are parents who do not understand or ignore the dangers, who fail to educate themselves about what they need to protect their children from. Well then, let them learn. The best way to do that is via high profile cases in which the negligent parent is charged for their stupidity.

Sadly, I don't think that will happen. People have a choice as to who to leave their kids with. He was a fugitive with a record, but she can say she didn't know that. He was not an RSO.

Why bother to get rid of some of the body parts but store the rest in his freezer? Did he not have room for all the bags OR did he want to get caught? Whatever his reason, having been in the 'system', he had to know what LE's procedure would be.

In almost all the other similar cases (body parts in freezer) the perps weren't the last to see the victim or considered suspects..They weren't even on LE's radar but he was..Why he would do something so 'foolish' with the evidence truly stumps me.

bolded by me.

Maybe because he's as sick as Jeffrey Dahmer who stored his victims' heads in his refrigerator? I don't know.

ETA: Actually, I'd forgotten, Dahmer did more than store the body parts--ugh, so sick, I don't want to go there. Didn't the creep who killed the little Orthodox Jewish boy (Leiby Kletsky) in Brooklyn also keep some of the boy's body parts in his home or refrigerator?

If a child went missing in my neighborhood, I would VOLUNTARILY allow LE to search my home and property, and I would encourage my neighbors to do the same.

Process of elimination. Who in the neighborhood would resist? That might make it a lot easier for LE to focus on a narrower pool of possibility.

I'm about as protective of my home and privacy as a person can be, but when it comes to a missing child, I'll "sacrifice" that privacy to find her, as if she were my own flesh and blood.

moo

L.M. is on Michael Plumadore's friend's list on Facebook. He also lives in FortWayne and went to I.V.Y Tech. Is he on Aliahna birth certificate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10