trial thread: 3/23/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every murdering SOB I have every read about had at least one neighbor or some acquaintance that came forward to say, "Ah they weren't so bad" but not Ms. TLM - not one --- that ought to tell you something also. Tell the truth she scares the living beejesus out of me and those like her - so similar to that couple in is it Brampton that are also on trial right now for murdering a 13 year old girl - she also wrote the same type of trash as this one did - also going out (if that is what you can call it) a guy 10 years or so older - also a murdering couple - one way or the other - that when you hear about you wish dearly there was a death sentence in Canada for.

Ummm, I could be wrong, but I think Dilbert told us, she was a she :floorlaugh:

LOL, that's pretty funny, I am a "she". It's ok though, given the name I use here is a man's name, comic strip name too, maybe that's where the ROFL comes in to play.

He stated in the interview that he thinks she hangs around "a lot of bad people or a lot of druggies..." he's not denying that he knew her, he knows or thinks that she hangs around bad people because he actually knows her, so he would KNOW that about her.

Please direct me to the evidence (link) that shows he knew about her before they met at the pizza shop? TIA

No link. Maybe there will be evidence down the road. That we will have to wait patiently for, if it's there. I have stated all along it is my theory and :moo: Just like it's :moo: MR sought TLM out because he heard she was a bad girl (which he confirmed to LE in the transcripts and audio released today, she's a bad girl{birds of a feather flock together}). Guess that part of my theory was right. :rocker:

What leads me to believe he stalked TLM out is because IMHO he wasn't cocky enough to pull the abduction, sexual assault and murder off on his own, therefore he sought out/stalked TLM. :moo:The pizza shop just happened to be a convenient place to go in and introduce himself to TLM. :moo:Introducted himself well enough by taking her into the country and having sex with her, within hours of introducing himself to her "the pretty little number" in the pizza shop. Just my own personal honest opinion and theory. HTH :moo::cow::peace:

From reading the transcripts he doesn't seem to recall TLM's last name but he carted her hiney all over town and made visits to her house with his momma. He seemed good with other names of people he only met once, twice maybe three times. Lol funny he couldn't remember the chick with the big hooters name but he remember them. Sorry had to throw that out there as the air is pretty heavy right now with this new damaging information. :moo: Yes I would say it was a dare gone really bad. They are equally responsible no doubt in my mind. The defense isn't going to get away with the tactic they are trying to use. TLM being the "engine". So does that make MR the rest of the vehicle?! :moo:

BBM

I'd like to hear more about this. Was that a lie or was his mother really involved with CM and TLM? Or was this after the fact? Just what did his mother know and why was she trying to help CM? Did MR dupe her too about his supposed "good samaritan" deeds for the family? Did his mother know that he had sex with CM's 18yr old daughter on three separate occasions? That he was using her as a drug supplier? And that he'd helped TLM out with the "drug debt" plan to take Victoria and that nasty dead body disposal and clean up?

MOO

I totally disagree strongly, as Ms. TLM would say (me thinks you protest too much) -- who speaks like that? Noone who is innoncent. They say - NO. Simply NO. Not all this gibberish about, "Well, in my mind I thought"..."Well, I can't imagine I would" bla bla bla - clear signs of a practiced liar. Anyway was going to say I totally disagree with these people who WANT to listen to the type of garbage this girl listened to - birds of a feather - lay down with dogs get up with fleas - I could go on and on - it is a mind set - it works on your own mindset - you like it because you can understand and sympathize with those type of lyrics - however it hurts me to even call them lyrics. What she calls her "poetry" is also not poetry - astonishing to really get this type of close look at the bottom of the gene pool. She also testifies to what she wants to remember that and how many murderers you ever heard repeat over and over and over how the victim begged them for help - that is the grimest fact of all - like she wants to tell you that - she in fact does - over and over. Scary - but also may give her points on being tough since we know where she is going back to sleep each night for a few more years anyway

Hmmm been following this trial closely and read all your postings here. It seems Dilbert and I are "Odd Men Out". I agreed with all of his/her postings and quite frankly could not see the logic in some of the others. In my humble opinion TLM is a pathological, drug addicted liar. You can only take what she says with a grain of cocaine and try to sift tru the truth from the fiction. If I owned a gun I could easily want to use it on her but that would be too easy - and life my good friends does not mean life here in good old Canada - this sweet piece of work could be out in her early 30's --- how'd you like to run into Ms. TLM when she is feeling edgy???

:Welcome1:
Barsinister

Probably, for not coming forward and reporting that TLM kidnapped Tori and bashed her head in with a hammer.

MOO

But not for thinking it was okay to take someone else's child from school and drive her all the way to Mt Forest because of a supposed "drug debt"? :waitasec:

Why did he drop TLM off and let her walk to the school and then let her walk all the way to the nursing home? Why didn't he just pull into the school parking lot? :waitasec:

MOO

But not for thinking it was okay to take someone else's child from school and drive her all the way to Mt Forest because of a supposed "drug debt"? :waitasec:

Why did he drop TLM off and let her walk to the school and then let her walk all the way to the nursing home? Why didn't he just pull into the school parking lot? :waitasec:

MOO

Was MR visiting a friend in Caresant Care? Why was he parked there? If he really wanted to help his friend, he could have parked a lot closer to the school and save them the trouble of walking up the hill, like you said. JMO

No link. Maybe there will be evidence down the road. That we will have to wait patiently for, if it's there. I have stated all along it is my theory and :moo: Just like it's :moo: MR sought TLM out because he heard she was a bad girl (which he confirmed to LE in the transcripts and audio released today, she's a bad girl{birds of a feather flock together}). Guess that part of my theory was right. :rocker:

What leads me to believe he stalked TLM out is because IMHO he wasn't cocky enough to pull the abduction, sexual assault and murder off on his own, therefore he sought out/stalked TLM. :moo:The pizza shop just happened to be a convenient place to go in and introduce himself to TLM. :moo:Introducted himself well enough by taking her into the country and having sex with her, within hours of introducing himself to her "the pretty little number" in the pizza shop. Just my own personal honest opinion and theory. HTH :moo::cow::peace:

I'm pretty sure I heard MR say in the audio interview that he was at the 7 to 11 and she was at the pizza parlour and they just started talking -- I guess when they both got outside these stores.

Maybe these two stores are side by side in a strip mall.

He was talking very quietly when he said it, but I'm sure that's what I heard him say.

IMO

MOO

I know this probably won't happen, but I hope the hell MR takes the stand to explain this :)

Where is this St. Michael's school that TLM stated she was shown by Rafferty?JMO

@AM980_Court
  • A photo of St Michael's School in Woodstock shown to the jury, Rafferty also took McClintic there.

If he used the hammer why when they changed their clothes did he not change his pants? And if she was covered in blood why did she say she went in the convenience store bathroom and changed clothes but came out in the same ones over top of the clean clothes? Hmmm... makes you wonder how much blood was on them and on who? Also, if there was no blood splatter as she testified to (I believe on tape) why did the two of them have to dispose of both pair of shoes? Nothing she says makes sense.

Just re-read the transcript of the interview with MR, I didn't notice it the first time, but it appears to me that he's trying to lead the police to TLM and Carol in a very subtle way when he says they're questionable people. Why would he point them in that direction when he KNEW she did it? Doing that would certainly lead them back to him.

MOO

About MTR's mother coming home during the interview, MTR was a 28 year old adult who is being interviewed about a serious crime by the police........mom isn't allowed to either sit in or ask questions.

About why MTR may have panicked and not phoned the police (if the defence theory is true), you don't just show up at the police station with a battered childs body in the backseat.......and then walk away.

MTR would have been arrested on the spot and held in custody until the police found TLM and talked to her.

She was such a convincing liar.......she could have said the same thing she already is saying...............and the results would be the same as they are.

Even if the defence proposition is true.........MTR would be guilty of abduction by allowing TLM bring VS into his car as collateral for a drug debt. THAT is when he should have called the police.

Guilty of abduction perhaps already..............but rape and murder are yet to be known.

:welcome5:
ARDY​

ITA!

Was MR visiting a friend in Caresant Care? Why was he parked there? If he really wanted to help his friend, he could have parked a lot closer to the school and save them the trouble of walking up the hill, like you said. JMO

Not to mention making her hike from the back of the HD parking lot instead of taking her right up to the front door to drop her off.

MOO

I'm pretty sure I heard MR say in the audio interview that he was at the 7 to 11 and she was at the pizza parlour and they just started talking -- I guess when they both got outside these stores.

Maybe these two stores are side by side in a strip mall.

He was talking very quietly when he said it, but I'm sure that's what I heard him say.

IMO

Yes they are in the same strip mall.

If he used the hammer why when they changed their clothes did he not change his pants? And if she was covered in blood why did she say she went in the convenience store bathroom and changed clothes but came out in the same ones over top of the clean clothes? Hmmm... makes you wonder how much blood was on them and on who? Also, if there was no blood splatter as she testified to (I believe on tape) why did the two of them have to dispose of both pair of shoes? Nothing she says makes sense.

If I recall correctly TLM said that MR did not have any pants on until after the murder. You would have to go back and read the tweets from the when TLM first described what happened.

He had 6 weeks to get rid of his evidence. No car seat, no hammer, no coats, none of Tori's clothes. All while she's in juvie. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member