2010.04.11 Levi Page Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'll be hosting a show on the Caylee Anthony murder case Sunday night at 10 PM EST / 9 CST / 8 MST / 7 PST.

Tricia Griffith from this excellent website will be on with defense attorney Raymond Giudice & former prosecutor Holly Hughes.

Here is the link to listen live: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/04/12/blockbuster-casey-anthony-letters-released

Call into the show during the broadcast at 347-838-9781 with your questions or comments. (Please make sure your speakers are off when you call in.)

Should be interesting!

Levi, I would like to pose a question to Raymond Guidice concerning the letters...

Does he think ANY of those letters would benefit Casey Anthonys defense, and how so. ..or why not?

ETA: Thank you. :)

Sigh...............nothing new and mis-information that we corrected and I have a bottle of Grey Goose chilling in Kimster's fridge till June 1, 2011

I guess I'm gonna have to sign up for chat there, lol.

What did they talk about? I have no sound on my laptop!
Almost fixed............has to be 1 other repair yet.

Levi, please add your show to stitcher podcast radio! I emailed them and they said they contacted you. It is the easiest way for me to catch the show on my phone, plus it could definitely get you more listeners!

Even more off topic, but I would LOVE to see websleuths develop a weekly podcast that discusses new, old, or breaking cases! Especially if it could also be added to stitcher so I could get my daily WS fix while in the gym ;)

I'm listening to it now (another run of the show) and am a bit surprised that our very own Tricia doesn't know who Jose Garcia is! She thought he was Casey's friend from school! Levi thought he was a spokesperson for the Sheriff's Office.
Oh my.

Jose Garcia, the one Casey claims to have a crush on, is part of her defense team. Jose Garcia is an attorney in The Baez Law Firm.

Of course, I can see how Tricia got mixed up. After all, this case is baffling and there are so many people involved. :crazy: She corrected herself later. :clap: Go, Tricia!

They got a lot of the facts wrong and since I knew they were wrong, I've decided I've been spending way too much time on this case. :shakehead:

I'm listening to it now (another run of the show) and am a bit surprised that our very own Tricia doesn't know who Jose Garcia is! She thought he was Casey's friend from school! Levi thought he was a spokesperson for the Sheriff's Office.
Oh my.

Jose Garcia, the one Casey claims to have a crush on, is part of her defense team. Jose Garcia is an attorney in The Baez Law Firm.

Of course, I can see how Tricia got mixed up. After all, this case is baffling and there are so many people involved. :crazy: She corrected herself later. :clap: Go, Tricia!

When Casey was talking about this attorney I didn't have a clue either. Does he show up in court? I don't know who all of her attorney's are anymore. Wonder what happened to Casey and Baez? They were hot and heavy for a long time. Guess he got aced out like all of her other boyfriends cause a new "boy" came along...her boys...that is so pitiful. I would like to see a pic of this attorney that Casey has the hots for. Wonder if he feels the same way!!

I just did a Google search for Jose Garcia and it brought me here to my post! Wow! That's fast work for Google. I just posted here just over an hour ago. Dang!

I was looking for a picture of him, because frankly, I only know him by name. I've seen it on the Jailhouse Visitors Log often enough.

Yes, she and Baez seemed real cozy with each other in the beginning, and they both acted like giddy school children around each other, but I think Baez started pulling back after they found Caylee's remains. A real wake up call for him. jmo, of course.

Scroll down the page for a picture of JLG, 8th one down. I can see how KC dropped JB for this dude.

http://www.cfnews13.com/Features/CaseyAnthony/KeyPlayers/Lawyers.aspx

Jose-Luis-Garcia.jpg

When Casey was talking about this attorney I didn't have a clue either. Does he show up in court? I don't know who all of her attorney's are anymore. Wonder what happened to Casey and Baez? They were hot and heavy for a long time. Guess he got aced out like all of her other boyfriends cause a new "boy" came along...her boys...that is so pitiful. I would like to see a pic of this attorney that Casey has the hots for. Wonder if he feels the same way!!

This was the May 28, 2009 hearing-I believe that is Jose Garcia with KC.:waitasec:
Fullscreencapture528200941602PMbmp.jpg

I don't know. He doesn't exactly look like the guy I linked above, but that little picture might be a few years old, and the one you posted is recent - of course.

Thanks. BTW, that's one scary pic of KC.

I don't know. He doesn't exactly look like the guy I linked above, but that little picture might be a few years old, and the one you posted is recent - of course.

Thanks. BTW, that's one scary pic of KC.

You may be right, however they are profile shots-they can be deceiving. Maybe, this one is better.
Fullscreencapture5282009112444AMbmp.jpg

I think they may be the same man.:waitasec:
By the way-Great show Levi and Tricia!!:woohoo:

You may be right, however they are profile shots-they can be deceiving. Maybe, this one is better.
Fullscreencapture5282009112444AMbmp.jpg

I think they may be the same man.:waitasec:
By the way-Great show Levi and Tricia!!:woohoo:

Yes, that is Jose Garcia.

I missed this last night. Sunday nights are usually very busy for me, so I've never tuned in to Levi's show. I enjoy reading the Levi threads and I'd like take a listen. Is there a link where we can listen post-show, or is it only available 'live'?

Levi, please add your show to stitcher podcast radio! I emailed them and they said they contacted you. It is the easiest way for me to catch the show on my phone, plus it could definitely get you more listeners!

Even more off topic, but I would LOVE to see websleuths develop a weekly podcast that discusses new, old, or breaking cases! Especially if it could also be added to stitcher so I could get my daily WS fix while in the gym ;)

Hey - you get to go to the gym while I'm sitting here spreading in front of my hard drive?:banghead:

I missed this last night. Sunday nights are usually very busy for me, so I've never tuned in to Levi's show. I enjoy reading the Levi threads and I'd like take a listen. Is there a link where we can listen post-show, or is it only available 'live'?

You can listen to it post-show at the Levi site.

Hey - you get to go to the gym while I'm sitting here spreading in front of my hard drive?:banghead:

lol feel free to go for me:(

I can't stand the gym, but being able to catch certain podcasts while I work out makes it a little better.

Thanks for the picture of Jose Garcia. It does appear an older version of the guy in the pic I found.

Levi's shows remain posted on his website for ages. You can listen to them anytime. The most recent show usually gets posted and available for listening about 1 - 2 hours after the original broadcast. That's usually how I hear them because I always forget until after the airing. Just follow this link posted in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk