Searches for Lisa Irwin/ merged thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Megan's interview going to be followed on this thread or have one of it's own?

The whole point of telling us she was drunk and can't remember everything is that she is STAGING a "better" story. She doesn't want the kids interviewed because they will be thrown under the bus, just like George Anthony was.

I hate this woman.

Do you really think she could make that up? With a neighbor mom as a witness, she would make up the story that she had been drinking quite a bit? I have evenings with girlfriends, and I always notice what and how much the others are drinking.

If I had "more than 5" glasses of wine, then I wouldn't remember if I had "less than 10" or more than 10...

It really depends, for me 5 glasses would make me a little tipsy but not drunk, talking about standard wine glasses not those massive bowls.

peeps, please go here to discuss the family media interviews... and keep the conversation on the search on this particular thread. :seeya:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151751"]Interviews Lisa's Parents Good Morning America and The Today Show 10/17/2011 #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The whole point of telling us she was drunk and can't remember everything is that she is STAGING a "better" story. She doesn't want the kids interviewed because they will be thrown under the bus, just like George Anthony was.

I hate this woman.

I hate Casey more. (DB comes in third)

If I had "more than 5" glasses of wine, then I wouldn't remember if I had "less than 10" or more than 10...

Went something like this:

Megyn: Did you have more than 3?
DB: Yes
Megyn: More than 5?
DB: Probably
Megyn: More than 10?
DB: No
Megyn: Do you think you have a drinking problem?
DB: No *kind of chuckles* I hope not.

If the box of wine was gone - not in the trash, not in the fridge, etc., that's much more incriminating than anything else.

Remember the search where the reporters could hear clinking of glass? I think at that time, they were searching the garbage/recyclables for the box. If they literally were unable to locate the box, that's bad news.

I think police were shocked at her interviews. maybe she didnt even consume that wine and its some kind of story because the pressure is on. moo. If she did consume it maybe it was burned with the dumpster fire. weird. moo

Not an easy task, is there a pic of this creek ?

A creek to me, living in Colorado is similar to a small river .........
No this creek is ankle deep in most spots. Some of the deeper area might be midcalf. the very deepest holes are around waist high. The water is usually very clear. No rain recently to muddy it up either.

I'm very glad that FBI is going to the home where DB & JI have been staying. Many of us have said that SAR/Cadaver dogs should be sent there.

http://g.co/maps/gc5dm

they said they were fanning into the woods west and south of jackson (strange shape on the map) but not exactly sure where the creek is.. but this is the general area

ps, sorry my shape is so unshapely! LOL

That shape is beautiful to me, Nursie. Thanks for helping me get my bearings! I was WAY off. :)

SantinaLeuci Santina Leuci
What is happening at the parents of #BabyLisa's house? Attorney Joe Tacopina just showed up.
2 minutes ago

Senior Editorial Producer at @GMA

VIA TWITTER
EricKCTV5: Police and Investigators moving media about a block away from #lisairwin home. K-9s coming.PD says no specific tip.

If the creek is very shallow could someone have buried the baby there, under the creek. It wouldn't be very hard to do. I can't bear to think about that baby there.

Children should no longer be left unsupervised with DB. It's obvious that she has a problem with alcohol and cannot be trusted to properly care for youngsters. I sincerely doubt that this was a one-time-only drinking binge. jmo

LOL anyone else think it is funny that whenever the family has a press conference or an interview gets released, LE does a search in the area? It has happened twice now.

During the BS press conference, LE went to the house where Lisa went missing. Today the interviews get released and LE is doing a search where the I's are staying. Probably coincidence. But it is coming out like the search for Lisa is what this is about. Not about you.

I hate this woman.

Hate's a strong word, but I don't see much to love about her at this time either. I feel a chill run up my spine when she talks, pure evil perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks