True Crime Radio Interview w/ SMS - Beach & Jessica Lipscomb 10/8/2015**READ ONLY**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to quickly add my own personal appreciation for last nights incredible interview. Thank you Tricia, Beach and KateB :loveyou:
Seems I kept getting booted out last night during Jessica's segment, and even thereafter :frown: I felt like the kid that nobody wanted to play with.
Was it my breath? :eek:ddsmiley:

I just listened to the interview again. I think at first he's speaking in general terms about who's in the envelope. They are the victims, witnesses, and suspects. Then he goes on to say when pressed that at minimum ms is a victim or "could be" a victim. To me it's very telling that he went back and said could be. That's just my take on it. He was tap dancing around the question. I also think he eludes to there being more arrest(s).

I've heard SMS several times now mentioning a "witness". Last time he suggested "Maybe there is a witness" .." Maybe there is evidence" and so on.
So, either someone of the mayor players is "talking", or there is indeed a third party direct or indirect witness (which could still be one of the main players), or there is evidence from the crime scene (prints, DNA - that would have been fast- calls, messages, computers, security camera, surveillance inside the house?)

Then again, if they had have print or DNA evidence from the crime scene, the first CWW arrest would have been solid in my view.

-Nin

Maybe they let CWW go the first time because they knew that by watching him they may be able to get more evidence, in the way of any actions he may have taken, things he took out of the house, people he had contact with, maybe they were even able to tap his land line if he had one.

Well said! I totally agree.

I know it frustrated a lot of listeners but I respect the way SMS answered those questions. Actually, I had another question I planned on leading with but Tricia had already done all she could do to get him to commit more specifically. It clearly was not going to happen. I knew how limited our time was with him, so I tossed my original question (which would have elicited the same responses we had already heard) and chose to move on to others I felt like he might answer.

With two perps already arrested, clearly SMS is in constant contact with the DA's office. The last thing he wants to do is make their job more difficult and by saying anything that will cause them problems in securing a conviction on ANY one of the people eventually charged. He is being very careful not to play into a defense attorney's hands. A very popular defense tactic (and often a very successful argument when presented to a jury) is to accuse LE of having tunnel vision, focusing on one person and railroading (MS, in this case) while ignoring other possible leads. In short, SMS is being very wise to avoid handing the defense that gift of argument served up on a silver platter.

One thing I respect and find fascinating about SMS, he is without a doubt the best LE official I have ever seen when talking to the media. He ALWAYS chooses his words very carefully. We're always opining around here how SMS divulges exactly what he wants others to hear/know. (And by "others", I don't just mean the listening audience tuned in to last night's show.) There is always a method to his madness. For me, it is absolutely fascinating to watch that man work his magic. He is darn good at it, too.

So, all that stuff re. the "envelope" including POIs, suspects, witnesses and/or vicitims - I don't read much into that at all. I simply interpret it only as "Nope, not going to pin me down and get me to divulge who I feel (know?) specifically falls into each of those categories."

I would like to nominate beach's post for BEST POST OF THE DAY! How do I do that?

You don't think they would have come crawling out of the woodwork?
All these women?

Yes Eileen....I bet some have already & I bet some more will once they feel there is no threat to them or their family members. Little kids talk, ladies talk-- and they will sink the psychopaths in this case.

Moo

I would like to nominate beach's post for BEST POST OF THE DAY! How do I do that?

I think you just did! And I second it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Nin :happydance:

I concur!!

I also want to say how impressed I was with Tricia and Beach ... I feel proud to be part of such a great group ... Very professional and you both work so hard (as do the other moderators here at WS) ... We're very lucky to have all of you!

Many thanks also to SMS for this most recent radio interview! I love how he handles the question and answer session.

Sorry, guys. The website(s) with the Sievers' children are off limits for discussion. A few posts were removed. I hope you understand. Discussing the same theory using any of the other corporations will stay within TOS for this case. And probably should go in a different thread.
Thanks.

I just wanted to quickly add my own personal appreciation for last nights incredible interview. Thank you Tricia, Beach and KateB :loveyou:
Seems I kept getting booted out last night during Jessica's segment, and even thereafter :frown: I felt like the kid that nobody wanted to play with.
Was it my breath? :eek:ddsmiley:

Awe. Lol. We let you play next time. I pwomise.

I think he's playing mind games with ms.

I agree. And CWW. Shaking their trees to see what falls out. Can't decide if he is playing with JR's mind yet. I think he may be very confident that JR is the weak link and getting one of the others to fold also will just be a bonus in court

I think he's playing mind games with ms.

If these 3 guys are psychopaths/sociopaths, their minds don't work like normal human beings. They don't feel the fear and anxiety that we would feel in this situation. They don't have the capacity. They never developed conscience or humanity. If anything they are amused, but not worried. JR is the weakest link because he doesn't have the decades-long relationship (loyalty), but his mind is just as warped as theirs.

Great interview, Trisha and Beach! I only got to listen to it today because real life had been busy.

Thank you both!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members