GUILTY TN - Kimberly Enix, 36, slain, child abducted, Knoxville, 28 Oct 2015

Praying this little one is found safe!

OMG. Praying that he does the right thing for little Brooklynne.

I hope the other children are in a safe place, this has to be so hard on them. I get the feeling from what I am reading, that at least one more child is his, hope she is okay. IMHO

I get the impression that Brooklynne is "their" child, while the others are his and/or hers from previous relationships. There are comments about somebody wanting to visit when he has all the girls, indicating that they don't live with him full time.

I hope that behind the scenes the cops are getting his close friends or family members to call and convince him to drop the girl someplace safe. I don't think he wants to hurt her. He may want to kill himself but I dont think he wants to harm her. :praying:

If you type Kimberly into his friends list, you will see a KME (same last name) with a child who looks like Brooklynne and a photo that looks like him too. Names are confusing here and I wonder if it was her maiden name used in the article, OR if she married or didn't marry him.

snipped from article -

"Five years ago in October 2010, he pleaded guilty to aggravated assault and harassment, and received a four-year prison sentence, records show. It's unclear when he began the sentence and how long he served but the state Department of Correction website notes that he was released in mid-July 2014.

In December 2004, he pleaded guilty to domestic assault after he physically attacked his then-ex-girlfriend after she broke up with him.

In July 2001, he pleaded guilty to harassing and stalking his former wife. He was sentenced to a year in jail, according to Blount County records."

Yes, its her :( ....I found her also under the same name on the social media site, MyLife Knoxville Tenn. same photo with the same little girl with the name used in the article Morrison. He (the wanted man Enix - also posted next to her photo "Dang, honey...blah blah blah" So Kimberly Morrison McFarland (Enix?) is the one being referred to in the article from what i can see.

(mod: Please delete if not okay to say this)....article says Kimberly Morrison

http://wjhl.com/2015/10/28/amber-al...ild-after-police-respond-to-dead-person-call/

This came over our EAS less than two hours ago. Pictures included with article.

That article says:

"Brooklynne has not been seen since Monday."

But, a previously posted article said she was last seen yesterday, Tuesday.

http://www.wbir.com/story/news/loca...hild-alert-issued-knoxville-toddler/74753844/

"The TBI issued a statewide Amber Alert so that people across Tennessee will be on the lookout for the pair. It said that Brooklyne was last seen at her apartment yesterday."

Here is the Amber Alert. It says she was last seen on Tuesday.

http://www.tn.gov/tbi/topic/active-amber-alerts

I believe Brooklynne's mom Kimberly Morrison in the article posted has a few surnames she used. I suppose we'll have to wait and see when more news comes out about the poor woman and her missing child.:(

Does anyone have Tyler Enix's date of birth yet?

I am confused! This article says he pled guilty to assault. He was released in July 2014. How can he have a 2 year old daughter?

http://www.wbir.com/story/news/loca...hild-alert-issued-knoxville-toddler/74753844/

Five years ago in October 2010, he pleaded guilty to aggravated assault and harassment, and received a four-year prison sentence, records show. It's unclear when he began the sentence and how long he served but the state Department of Correction website notes that he was released in mid-July 2014.

I am confused! This article says he pled guilty to assault. He was released in July 2014. How can he have a 2 year old daughter?

Five years ago in October 2010, he pleaded guilty to aggravated assault and harassment, and received a four-year prison sentence, records show. It's unclear when he began the sentence and how long he served but the state Department of Correction website notes that he was released in mid-July 2014.

Earlier in the thread, someone commented about a 2011 Facebook post of his stating "I'm back" (or something to that effect). I'm guessing he got out of prison early on parole during that time, and was no longer on parole as of July 2014. Possibly?

Thank you! I went driving around the area, but of course didn't see anything. And I don't see well enough to do a lot of driving after dark so I will continue tomorrow. I have been perusing Tylers FB and come to find out we have two mutual friends. I have a call in to one of those folks. The other I left a message for on FB. I also noticed he seems to spend some time in West Knoxville, so I have alerted my daughter who lives in that end of town to keep a watch out for the vehicle.

ETA: Somewhere on his or her FB I saw her name as Kimberly McFarland Morrison Enix

Earlier in the thread, someone commented about a 2011 Facebook post of his stating "I'm back" (or something to that effect). I'm guessing he got out of prison early on parole during that time, and was no longer on parole as of July 2014. Possibly?

That sounds about right.

Oh no. I hope dad drops this little girl at a store, I'm praying that she's safe.

Holding, confining, restraining somebody against their will. Something like telling somebody that you will shoot/kill them if they attempt to leave.

oh, duh, I should have known that. I worked with victims of DV for many years, but don't recall ever coming across that term. Thanks!

11865-13266.jpg

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/AMBER/11865/8876/fb
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has issued a statewide Tennessee AMBER Alert on behalf of the Knoxville Police Department for 2 year-old Brooklynne Emerie Enix. Brooklynne was last seen at her residence in Knoxville yesterday. Brooklynne's mother was discovered earlier today, deceased in that same residence. Brooklynne may be in the company of her biological father, Tyler Ward Enix. They may be travelling in a 2011 black, four-door Chevrolet Impala with Tennessee tag G6116U. Tyler Ward Enix has previous arrests for Domestic Assault, False Imprisonment and Aggravated Assault. If you have seen Brooklynne, Tyler Enix, or the vehicle, you are urged to contact the Knoxville Police Department at 865-215-7212 or the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.
11865-13267.jpg

Tyler Enix

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288