Forensic Astrology - LINDSEY BAUM missing McCleary,WA 6/26/09 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Distracted posted on the main page that the friends father Scott W. and Lindsey's mom both took and passed polys. there is a link there. i tried to bring the post over, but couldn't figure out how to do that.

I'm wondering why the friend's mom didn't take one?

THANKS for bringing this to our attention. We had 'heard' about this through other sources but now that it's confirmed in an actual news article versus a commentary section on a news site, this is good to know.

I found the link you noted Distracted had posted on the main forum. Thanks again
!

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_070109WAB-mccleary-KS.260ea8b9.html

NG reports that the tracer dogs picked up no scent from Lindsey on her route home but if it is true that her friend walked with her part way, the friend will have confirmed their path and how far and surely the dogs would have found that scent!

Mercury in II is Lindsey walking and she got as far as a cross street because her path halts at the edge of House 6, a road crossing hers. Cusp is edge of the street or road. House 6 is crossing of streets and a choice to make (Virgo natural ruler). Of course, a car turning at that moment could cut her off, create an impasse, Saturn squaring Mercury. That's what I believe happened, not that he curb crawled along side her. He has citations on his DMV file, at least one having to do with speed. Mars is trine Saturn but from the North Node of the planet Mars.

:wave: Gailrene Welcome to WS's! It is always helpful for our amazing astrologers to have help from someone who is a local in a missing case. Our prayers go out to you & your community!

Do you know any info on Scott W. the live in BF from the house where she left to head home on Fri.? TIA You would also be helpful in our general thread for Lindsey too if you have the time to answer or aide in any ?'s many have!

Here is the link to it for you:
WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09 Thread #2
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3925112&posted=1#post3925112

:angel:

I'm sorry I don't. I've done the standard searches through RSO lists and court records and I've seen different boards posting information on him, but nothing stands out. It was announced on the local news tonight that he voluntarily took and passed a lie detector test.
Oops..I see that has already been reported..lol.
Is there any way to send a private message on this forum?

I'm sorry I don't. I've done the standard searches through RSO lists and court records and I've seen different boards posting information on him, but nothing stands out. It was announced on the local news tonight that he voluntarily took and passed a lie detector test.
Oops..I see that has already been reported..lol.
Is there any way to send a private message on this forum?

To send a private message just click on the posters name & you will see you can send a private or post a message on their public page. I'll send you one & you will see at the top of the right of the thread under your hat name that you have a message. I hope that helps...let anyone of us know if you still have trouble with sending one.

I just tried to send you private message...you have your settings to not be able to receive one. You need to go to User CP settings that is located in the bar across the top & change your settings to get one. If you still have trouble let us know or maybe a mod can help you with it! :wink:

Thanks so much for the info & your help here at WS's & on the astro forum's.

I wanted to make sure that all of our amazing astrologers didn't miss this new article!

Police list signs of possible abduction suspects
10-year-old missing: McCleary ‘pretty much searched’ since Friday
Published: 07/02/09 12:00 am
<snipped>
As the days pass and searchers in McCleary find no sign of missing 10-year-old Lindsey Baum, investigators have to consider it likely that the child was taken from the street against her will, Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott said Wednesday.

Lindsey disappeared Friday night after leaving a friend&#8217;s house to walk alone about a half-mile to her home on Mommsen Road.

The last person to see Lindsey was a resident driving though McCleary who saw her walking on Maple Street between Fifth and Sixth streets about 9:15 p.m. She was about halfway home, near the center of town.

Scott said it is unlikely that Lindsey would have been able to run away from home and remain hidden, given the media attention generated by her disappearance.

If someone is responsible for Linsdey&#8217;s disappearance, he or she might be exhibiting odd behavior or showing warning signs, Scott said. People should be on the lookout for these signs among friends, co-workers and even loved ones, he said.

Scott suggested that one or more of the following warning signs might raise a red flag and should result in a call to police:

&#8226; Someone suddenly changing his or her physical appearance, such as cutting or dyeing hair or shaving a mustache or beard.

&#8226; Someone suddenly getting rid of a car.

&#8226; An unexplained or out-of-character absence from work.

&#8226; Unexplained cuts or bruises to the face or arms.

&#8226; Someone picking up or resuming bad habits such as smoking or drinking, or changes in mood, such as being depressed or irritable for no apparent reason.

Wednesday&#8217;s search for Lindsey focused on areas 3 to 4 miles outside McCleary and included about 20 people and search dogs, Scott said. The search included logging roads and private roads that were accessible when Lindsey went missing, he said.

The landfill in McCleary also was searched for clues Wednesday.

&#8220;We&#8217;ve pretty much searched the city of McCleary and the immediate area surrounding that,&#8221; Scott said.

No planes or helicopters were used in Wednesday&#8217;s search, but there might be another air search later, he added.

Article:
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/northwest/story/797683.html

comments on his myspace say happy bday on June 29th 2009 and he is 28. SO I think we can guess his DOB to be 6/29/1981. i wil do some more digging to see if i can find something more concrete on DOB

I think he may be fibbing regarding his age. Veromi puts him at either 35 or 36. Articles re. him and his business put his age at 31 back in 04...so the 28 is just wishful thinking, I think. I must say I would love to be 28 again as well...

<Respectfully snipped & bolded>

Keep looking, Kat. We would like his birth data.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape, he was cleared by LE through a LDT (I see the article was brought here too) also he was interviewed in a short clip shown on NG and he in no way fits the profile that Tuba did for us physically for the perp. JMHO on that.

JnTexas and I have been working on someone else that may be of interest and might fit the profile of the perp Tuba outlined. We aren't doing it by PM's we are posting to each other's profile pages and it's out in the open for all to see and read should they come by our pages.

I think we both have some work to do on him before we can bring him to you. We will work on his date of birth as well.

As his name has not been mentioned in the media at all in connection to this case I know that we must err on the extreme side of caution but JnTexas and I can tell you that it is a brother to KK. We will continue to try to rule him out, and if we can't we will bring his information for you all to have a look at.
~Kat~

Thanks, Butterfly.

Can we get his DOB?

Thanks,
Soulscape

LUDINGTON DEREK ROBERT 08/20/1968 40 In Custody Grays Harbor County Jail Grays Harbor County Jail

Offender ID: 36241 Offender Name: DEREK ROBERT LUDINGTON Date of Birth: 08/20/1968 Age: 40 Custody Status: In Custody Location of Offender: Grays Harbor County Jail Race: White Gender: Male

If you read further down it says this ibformation is based off the Officail Washington Website, if you follow the link out it doesn't list his birthdate just 1968 and that he is 40. So they may have just used Jan. 1 as a DOB because one was not listed. I think the August birthdate is correct. Aslo if the January birthdate was correct he would be 41 not 40.

I can't believe how many SO sites I had to go to to find his actual DOB. All I was seeing he was 40 yr old. I believe they list 1/1 as the month and day IF they don't have confirmed info on thiese other site.

I copied the info directly from Vinelink/Washington State Offenders

You explain things so much better than I do, I go off and give this long drawn out explanation and still don't think I got my point acroos, you use a few words and the point is made, LOL.

You gave a good explanation, Butterfly... I understood, it is just a default setting....:)
I didn't take the time to read that long paragraph on the 'city-data' site.

Another intresting thing. In one of the charts it stated someone known to Lindsey and that they were fit, in so many words. K Kamplin the mother of Lindseys friend that sent her home, apparently was an editor of a Muscle magazine. Several of the key players we have heard about are also listed on this website.
http://www.getbig.com/magazine/monstermuscle/monstermuscle.htm

With the description in the chart of the perp, this might be something to consider. I am trying to locate a birthdate for Kara now, will post if I find one. She is also the one talking so much in the media and the internet, kind of a reminder of Melissa Huckaby in Sandra's case.

Another intresting thing. In one of the charts it stated someone known to Lindsey and that they were fit, in so many words. K Kamplin the mother of Lindseys friend that sent her home, apparently was an editor of a Muscle magazine. Several of the key players we have heard about are also listed on this website.
http://www.getbig.com/magazine/monstermuscle/monstermuscle.htm

With the description in the chart of the perp, this might be something to consider. I am trying to locate a birthdate for Kara now, will post if I find one. She is also the one talking so much in the media and the internet, kind of a reminder of Melissa Huckaby in Sandra's case.

Thankyou Butterfly:), we already have hers and needless to, her chart indicates she is quite chatty.
We do need a correct DOB for a party KAT and jnTEXAS have been looking into. See KAT's post above.

Wesley K, Day of birth (from message of Happy Birthday on his Myspace).

June 29. He identifies himself as a cancer. He gives his age as 28.

IMHO his date of birth would be July 29, 1981.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong