Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
That article above from the Australian newspaper is so incredibly sad to read, bless all the little children out there that have been subjected to such atrocities.

if a kendall pedo living very close to grandmas house took william, he could have kept him in his house briefly and then sold him, especially if there is a local organised paedophile ring, or someone who knows someone etc, he could have been moved and hidden, caravan park, upstairs office, someones house etc
wondering is this where spedding is involved?
also if any evidence of speddings contact with william was found in the search, i presume hes still a poi?

It really made me wonder about Speddings when they said that upstairs office had been a pawn shop and a book store previously. Because I remember reading about a global pedo ring that operated out of bookstores that operated as fronts for the sale of *advertiser censored* and such things. But I wish we knew more about their investigation of the Speddings. If they have not found anything connecting them I wish they would say so to give them their good names back. Sad for them and their family if they are innocent.

I think if *anything* was found in the search of BS's property that indicated contact with WT, he would be under arrest and charged by now. Why would they hold back, it doesn't make sense. I think also that BS will remain a POI until he is ruled out by the truth, whenever it arrives, since, just because they *didn't* find anything, doesn't mean he's no longer a POI. MOO

Who is KSO that was referred to above by blessed? What did I miss?

It is really tough to even think that WT (or any other child for that matter) could/would be 'sold'.. the world is a sad place when there are people willing to 'sell' people with no way to protect themselves, to the evil guys. d i s g u s t i n g

It is true about the stats and what is contained in them.. I am in Canada.. I worked many years ago with a woman whose husband got charged with 'indecent exposure' after stopping on his way home from work and taking a whiz in a park (who would do that in the first place, I have NO idea!).. and a woman saw him and reported him. He went to court and said, but I was only taking a whiz.. judge said no matter, still the same charge.. guilty. Not sure if that charge gets one listed on a list or not.. but I suppose it could surely get you viewed differently by LE if ever there came a time when *he* was considered a POI in a case. I think there are places in the US where peeing in public can get you on a sexual offender registry list, or at least it could in the past. I could see how numbers could really get skewed between countries reporting differently and having different laws that fall into different categories.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2014/08/sex_offender_registry_laws_by_state_mapped.html

bearbear these thoughts are not to do with you, only the first paragraph, but I didn't want to make separate posts.

if a kendall pedo living very close to grandmas house took william, he could have kept him in his house briefly and then sold him, especially if there is a local organised paedophile ring, or someone who knows someone etc, he could have been moved and hidden, caravan park, upstairs office, someones house etc
wondering is this where spedding is involved?
also if any evidence of speddings contact with william was found in the search, i presume hes still a poi?

Police are not in the habit of naming and shaming people by calling them a POI if they have no knowledge of or are not involved in a crime. I think that was done, in this case, to put the pressure on.

Have the cracks started to appear? Has something forensically been uncovered? Perhaps. It seems the police are now extending their inquiries to New Zealand – as of a few days ago.

Only Canada, France, Ireland, Japan, Norway, South Korea, the UK and the USA have state sex offender registers. And only in South Korea and the United States is the public allowed to view the content or be notified about the personal information of some categories of offender held by state registers.
Australia too has a closed register – the National Child Offender Register which runs across all states and territories, carrying a fingerprint and DNA database. It’s there for use by authorised police, national government agencies and some church agencies, but not the public.

http://thehoopla.com.au/sex-offender-sites-the-facts/

Police are not in the habit of naming and shaming people by calling them a POI if they have no knowledge of or are not involved in a crime. I think that was done, in this case, to put the pressure on.

Have the cracks started to appear? Has something forensically been uncovered? Perhaps. It seems the police are now extending their inquiries to New Zealand – as of a few days ago.

and i read somewhere recently msm had speddings name wednesday morning but didnt publish it until that afternoon, maybe waiting for police go ahead to name him.
also wondering if recent forensic testing has driven the search overseas

Is anyone on this forum living in NZ? If they have reason to believe he may be in NZ, is it all over your news?

No, I don't think there's been a word about this. I think William was in online NZ news around the time he disappeared (I can't remember if I first read about him in a news article or in a facebook share) and the Spedding search was in the news (online only) - one widely read online site is owned by the same company as SMH so they are 'reprinted' SMH articles. I think that search was the last time William was mentioned.

I would think either by boat, bypassing customs, or on another child's passport.

For people from outside the Aus/NZ region - that's a wild stretch of ocean between our countries, you can't just jump on a boat you have on hand and zip across and in the backdoor (well, you can try, but you won't survive). You need to be a yachtsman.

If you turn up at an NZ airport on an Aussie passport you will join the same customs line as the Kiwis, likely not face much in the way of interrogation and be allowed to stay for as long as you like.

It's interesting that this Crime Stoppers release is only from 24th Feb. I wonder if they have a reason for this or if it's just a new angle to cover for this new investigator...

KSO = Known Sex Offender ...

Just discussing the Sex Offender in the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member