ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely agree and have said so since the date this suit was first filed. It's all about the Morgan getting his 15 minutes of fame. I don't think even he believes in the merits of the case, he just wants to ride the media train, same as all the other people who have used poor little Caylee for their own purposes.
I have had mixed feelings about this lawsuit...but never thought that it was "using Caylee" for their own gain. They don't need any more recognition. I do believe this is about ZG...didn't always...but do now. Casey has hurt enough people with her lies. I don't believe ZG being named is a mere coincidence. There's more to this than meets the eye...IMPO.

BUT...OCA has the opportunity to look at her picture and deny that this was Zanny and refused to do so....It could have all ended back then pretty quickly...:waitasec: I think OCA rolled over quite enough people in this case - someone has to stand up against it as an example. Why not for this person who had the least opportunity to defend herself?

She was never specifically accused, she has nothing to defend herself against. IMO, she's as big a con as the rest of them, claiming to have Fernandez in her name when she doesn't, claiming to have lost her home due to this case, which is untrue, claiming to have lost her job when she wasn't even employed at the time. Aside from the police asking her a few questions, she's was no worse off after Caylee disappeared than she was before.

Casey DID deny to that Z?G was the nanny, from the very first day.

I absolutely agree and have said so since the date this suit was first filed. It's all about the Morgan getting his 15 minutes of fame. I don't think even he believes in the merits of the case, he just wants to ride the media train, same as all the other people who have used poor little Caylee for their own purposes.

I'm sure he is in it for the fame an $ but just doesn't bother me as much. At least he's riding on the coattails of someone who was wronged by FCA, not on FCA herself. It is upsetting that people exploit Caylee though.

Told you we don't like it:

@dmmcglynn
dmmcglynn
Those poor Phillies! First the Cards knock em out of the playoffs and then #CaseyAnthony wears their gear!

@poppyseed1102
Heather Lewis
now we know why they've been losing...“@CFNews13Casey: #CaseyAnthony wears Phillies hat and giant glasses on video. -jfell”

But how does Greene saying that equate to ZG's attorneys wanting fame? Don't mean to be argumentative, just trying to understand your point...

JMOO!! I think they are all using this Civil case for fame. I don't care if Morgan has money, ZG doesn't have any money to pay, so this case is good publicity for the firm.

The Florida judicial system is amazing to me. (ofcourse they haven't been in court yet so who knows what the judge will do, but Morgan sure gives the impression that questions not relevant to ZG will be admitted.) Where I'm from you bring a Civil case in front of the Judge and he wouldn't put up with any questions except why ZGs life was threatened and how KC ruined her life. Plane and simple. ZG would have to prove this and prove that KC was referring to her and her alone. At the time KC was accused of 1st degree murder and ZG is accusing that her life was ruined and threatened, and that could be addressed, but now she was found NOT Guilty so I don't see how some of the question will be made to answer. Of course I don't know the question asked but maybe it is different in Florida.

JMOO!! I think they are all using this Civil case for fame. I don't care if Morgan has money, ZG doesn't have any money to pay, so this case is good publicity for the firm.

The Florida judicial system is amazing to me. (ofcourse they haven't been in court yet so who knows what the judge will do, but Morgan sure gives the impression that questions not relevant to ZG will be admitted.) Where I'm from you bring a Civil case in front of the Judge and he wouldn't put up with any questions except why ZGs life was threatened and how KC ruined her life. Plane and simple. ZG would have to prove this and prove that KC was referring to her and her alone. At the time KC was accused of 1st degree murder and ZG is accusing that her life was ruined and threatened, and that could be addressed, but now she was found NOT Guilty so I don't see how some of the question will be made to answer. Of course I don't know the question asked but maybe it is different in Florida.

That's fine..just didn't understand the Greene quote to demonstrate that...I think he's out for fame as well. And I do agree M and M are out for fame. I do think in FL almost any question is legal in a civil depostion from what I saw in the G and C ones.

That's fine..just didn't understand the Greene quote to demonstrate that...I think he's out for fame as well. And I do agree M and M are out for fame. I do think in FL almost any question is legal in a civil depostion from what I saw in the G and C ones.

They are all out for fame. IMOO. In the south you stick to the facts, the Judge wouldn't want to waste his time with questions and answers that don't relate to the case. I don't think this cival case would make it in the court room where I'm from. Thank Goodness.

I'm also stunned that Morgan is allowed to ask questions that appear designed only to humiliate or incriminate Casey criminally while having absolutely no relevance to the civil case. I also don't understand how this case is being allowed to continue when the person named in the suit (ZFG) is not the same person who filed the suit. Since when is a person allowed to sue using a false name?

They are all out for fame. IMOO. In the south you stick to the facts, the Judge wouldn't want to waste his time with questions and answers that don't relate to the case. I don't think this cival case would make it in the court room where I'm from. Thank Goodness.

Where ARE you from? (I'm thinking Canada?) Trying to figure out the EP in the EPfan!

Where ARE you from? (I'm thinking Canada?) Trying to figure out the EP in the EPfan!

I'm from TEXAS!!! Howdy! The EP is for Elvis Presley the greatest Entertainer of all times. Love his Voice . I think my mother must have played his music all the time because she said I would always go to sleep, when I was a baby, listening to his music. :seeya:

They said FCA showed up on the screen in disguise, does that mean she looked like she had a soul now?

I'm also stunned that Morgan is allowed to ask questions that appear designed only to humiliate or incriminate Casey criminally while having absolutely no relevance to the civil case. I also don't understand how this case is being allowed to continue when the person named in the suit (ZFG) is not the same person who filed the suit. Since when is a person allowed to sue using a false name?

I don't think the ZFG matters as much as KC made up a fictional person who she dropped Caylee off with at Sawgrass Apartments. The rest is enough to give M&M reason to bring a suit against KC. Since the person was a figment of KC imagination it really doesn't matter what the middle name was because LE thought they had enough to question ZG because she had been at Sawgrass within that timeframe. It's been three years and at no time has KC ever stated publically that this was not the ZFG she was talking about. We now know it was a lie but at the time it put tremendous pressure on Ms. G. jmo

She was never specifically accused, she has nothing to defend herself against. IMO, she's as big a con as the rest of them, claiming to have Fernandez in her name when she doesn't, claiming to have lost her home due to this case, which is untrue, claiming to have lost her job when she wasn't even employed at the time. Aside from the police asking her a few questions, she's was no worse off after Caylee disappeared than she was before.

I have thought of it in this way, too. But to seriously consider it, I imagined myself in ZFG's position. If my name were smeared all over creation, I would be devastated. Even if it didn't cost me a cent, having my name associated with the disappearance of a child, even if by a known liar, would change my life. I live in a small community and there would no doubt be some who would question my innocence. Possibly ZFG is in a similar place. There are ways that a person can be harmed other than financial. Just saying.

I don't think the ZFG matters as much as KC made up a fictional person who she dropped Caylee off with at Sawgrass Apartments. The rest is enough to give M&M reason to bring a suit against KC. Since the person was a figment of KC imagination it really doesn't matter what the middle name was because LE thought they had enough to question ZG because she had been at Sawgrass within that timeframe. It's been three years and at no time has KC ever stated publically that this was not the ZFG she was talking about. We now know it was a lie but at the time it put tremendous pressure on Ms. G. jmo

I disagree, Lambchop. I think it's huge. Casey named ZFG as the babysitter who took Caylee. Z?G is not that person, she should not be able to pretend to be that person in order to file suit. The police question lots of people during an investigation, that is not a valid reason for all those people to sue.

Casey did not publicly accuse Z?G of anything so she had no obligation to publicly clear her. I fail to see where any pressure was put on Z?G. If anything, her situation improved, she was given a total makeover, received donations, and received many offers of employment according to WESH. I wonder if she took one of those jobs. Probably not, it would be hard to continue playing victim if your life had improved as a result of the 'defamation' you're suing for.

KC did not pick ZG out of a lineup of David System pictures which was not captured on video. When asked by CA at the jailhouse visit about the David pictures she was shown, KC claimed she had not seen any pictures, that LE never showed her a picture of this woman. CA then went to the media and repeated KC's claims which made some people feel ZG could be the kidnapper because KC never saw her picture to exclude her. This was televised in the media, the fact that KC was shown pictures was not.

Many hispanics and spanish alike have more than three names. They take family names, birth names, confirmation names, you name it so to LE the middle name was not used as an investigative tool. As always they focus on the first birth name and the last name on their license. In an investigation the middle name is not an issue because people do use different middle names, so expecting LE to consider it would have severely limited their ability to investigate. Plus KC could have been wrong about the middle name and it could have been Hernandez for all LE knew. We now know there was no such person but regardless when the time came to tell the truth to her parents in the jailhouse when KC had nothing to lose, KC again lied. KC lied to make it look as if this person could still be a POI. There was no other reason for her to lie. That lie will probably cost her. jmo

I have thought of it in this way, too. But to seriously consider it, I imagined myself in ZFG's position. If my name were smeared all over creation, I would be devastated. Even if it didn't cost me a cent, having my name associated with the disappearance of a child, even if by a known liar, would change my life. I live in a small community and there would no doubt be some who would question my innocence. Possibly ZFG is in a similar place. There are ways that a person can be harmed other than financial. Just saying.

bbm

I agree, but in that case, a person should not lie in order to file suit. Z?G did NOT lose her home or her job as a result of Casey's actions. She is no worse off financially than she was prior to Caylee disappearing. As much as I want to see Casey pay for her crimes, I can not support a lawsuit based on lies. I either am on the side of justice or I'm not. I can't pick and choose depending on who is being accused and how I feel about them.

I disagree, Lambchop. I think it's huge. Casey named ZFG as the babysitter who took Caylee. Z?G is not that person, she should not be able to pretend to be that person in order to file suit. The police question lots of people during an investigation, that is not a valid reason for all those people to sue.

Casey did not publicly accuse Z?G of anything so she had no obligation to publicly clear her. I fail to see where any pressure was put on Z?G. If anything, her situation improved, she was given a total makeover, received donations, and received many offers of employment according to WESH. I wonder if she took one of those jobs. Probably not, it would be hard to continue playing victim if your life had improved as a result of the 'defamation' you're suing for.

These people who thought ZG was a suspect because of CA's interview with the media went after her children, terrorized them, called them names, threatened them. Sorry, but that would be enough for me to head for an attorney's office to try and clear my name. jmo

HOPE4CAYLEY has posted this in This Weeks News but didn't bring it over so I'm doing it for her...

Disguised? Angry???? :floorlaugh: a Long dark wig? Maybe she just saved her own "jail hair"......LOL

LMFAO is she the drama queen from hello or WHAT?? I am laughing so hard I'm nearly gagging. unreal.

and oh, the interesting bit? morgan says she was angry, heavy breathing, nostrils flaring...WHY would she be so angry when her daughter "drowned" and SHE pointed her finger at "zanny" causing THIS zenaida hell, and all she ever had to do back in the beginning was admit this zenaida was not the fake zenaida, there never was a zenaida, rather than filing a countersuit? okay I know that was eventually dropped but the point IS, offender anthony has no one to blame for this depo but HERSELF. why the anger?

These people who thought ZG was a suspect because of CA's interview with the media went after her children, terrorized them, called them names, threatened them. Sorry, but that would be enough for me to head for an attorney's office to try and clear my name. jmo

Casey can hardly be blamed for what "these people" did, if it even actually happened which I tend to doubt considering all Z?G's other lies.

Even after LE made it crystal clear that Z?G was not in anyway involved in Caylee's disappearance, people here continued to 'sleuth' her and dig into her personal business. That was their bad, not Casey's.

Z?G's name was cleared long before Morgan ever tracked her down.

I'm from TEXAS!!! Howdy! The EP is for Elvis Presley the greatest Entertainer of all times. Love his Voice . I think my mother must have played his music all the time because she said I would always go to sleep, when I was a baby, listening to his music. :seeya:

Oh Texas that splains it LOL. I lived in Bryan TX briefly when I was a well, Tot. Maybe FCA will dress as Elvis for her next appearance and you will feel the pain of us Philly Phans!! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie