NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure exactly but I think it could have been either the afternoon she was found or the following day. She was found on Monday, 30thApril.

Thanks and she was released for the funeral on 10th May or was it before that?

Drove past Taringa yesterday and all that remained on the building was CENTU

The man in the cherry picker has been busy.

Yes, it's interesting. Makes me think it was NOT planned, or at least, not for this particular night. Spur of the moment. Or was he just out of a shower, and getting ready to go out (perhaps with TM) when Allison came home and confonted him?

DIdnt someone mention very early on in the threads something about him and TM having a regular Thursday night thing? That could fit with what you are suggesting, but cannot remember who it was? Where is Marlywings when you need her?? :laugh:

It was the link to a blog for supporters of GBC being innocent until proven guilty by Barram5 on the page 28. I read through some, not all, of the blog posts. Most, instead of looking at all the facts, just seem to focus on all the rumours and gossip. They find it easy to attack gossip, but stay clear of the facts. (snipped respectfully)

Link below (thanks Barram5).http://kikiandtea.com/2012/06/gerard...proven-guilty/[/url]

Cheers,

I thought you might have been talking about that mob over there. Thanks FT

I agree and it seems a lot of the people who have said something have been banned from Facebook.

Oh Really? I haven't noticed that...? I did notice a mention of bored housewives on Websleuths or something to that effect that made me laugh.... Must only be OK to post things on Facebook to not be considered boring....?? LMAO!

maybe you guys could do the sunflower seed idea on ABC's birthday

Would be a good idea except we must consider the environment.

Councils do not like people emptying garden plants on roadsides so I guess this would be the same. The seeds can float downstream and come up in all different places.

Eg Going from Bathurst to Blackheath NSW there are white daisies for miles and miles all along that strip where a lady used to spread the seeds.

I WAS SUSPICIOUS OF THE SAME THING.... I actually thought..I bet this is being done to prove a point in favour of GBC...... I also wondered if OW was behind it?

There is a person on that page who appears to be baiting people to write unfavourable things about GBC?

I think we need to be careful of that page ..... I think it was opened with intentions to use it to GBC's advantage.... Also writing a comment on that page is a silly thing to do considering it shows your name in Pic in most cases??:waitasec:

TOTALLY agree with you. Just think of the comments that could be collected prior to trial....20 a day over 2 years? Maybe 15,000?

Like your thinking ...stay clear!

DIdnt someone mention very early on in the threads something about him and TM having a regular Thursday night thing? That could fit with what you are suggesting, but cannot remember who it was? Where is Marlywings when you need her?? :laugh:

He'd seen TM earlier in the day, perhaps he was showering to clean up after his rendezvous with TM.
Perhaps Allison arrived home from the hairdresser and made it clear to GBC that her intentions were to tell TM a few home truths.
Which begs the question:- did Allison know of the other females GBC was having or had affairs with ?

IMO
JMO
MOO

Mani, it's a contact smear. What that means is that something which is blood soaked, presumably part of the body, has touched that area and then drizzled down. It's not a huge amount of blood. It doesn't necessarily mean that the area was bleeding or had been bleeding, though it can mean that. From the pattern, I would take a guess and say the blood was in her hair. I don't know if you've ever seen on a train or car door where someone has pressed their greasy hair against the window? It is a remarkably similar pattern. How I think the blood got there is that it was from an internal source, such as post mortem purging and not from external trauma.

The fluid which seeps from a dead body is called purge fluid. It is a blood stained discharge which exudes from the nose and mouth it is caused by a build up of gases in the body as part of the decomposition process which starts almost immediately. The gases build up to a point where it forces the fluid out. Moving the body after death can also force this fluid out more rapidly. It would have to be analysed to determined if that's what it was or if it was purely blood, say from an internal trauma or event.

Thanks Doc.....it's yet another mystery as blood from trauma has not been mentioned by QPS
but the kicker for me is why the alleged murderer would have not taken precautions and wrapped the body. It's slack IMO

TOTALLY agree with you. Just think of the comments that could be collected prior to trial....20 a day over 2 years? Maybe 15,000?

Like your thinking ...stay clear!

Maybe it's a page to unmask WS's. Maybe they're hoping to see similar remarks that they've seen on this site.

IMO
JMO
MOO

Drove past Taringa yesterday and all that remained on the building was CENTU

The man in the cherry picker has been busy.

I would like to get up that cherry picker and take the E out and replace it with the U lolol.

Thats exactly what i am thinking because a very good source told me thay know COD which i have posted before

Hi Squizzy, where have you been?

What was the COD you posted earlier, I will compare it to my good source and see if we match lol.

Dont tell me to search please, I dont have time its end of financial.

I don't know if anyone has already mentioned this, but one of the reasons I'm disgusted with GBC is because his blogs and public life were all about 'integrity, honesty' and the like, and his family all all Christians who value so-called 'traditional' marriage, One Man, One Woman, for Life, etc. With that in mind, his dirty little affair, ending it, then restarting it despite saying it was over, having other women as well, is truly disgraceful behaviour by his own standards. I am judging him by the standards he and his family use to judge others.

Woof - thank you for writing this.

This is my favourite post of the entire forum, as it places him and his family in context.

I think Ipswich City Council would listen to the idea. MOO they are quite approachable.

i think it comes under Brisbane City council now doesn't it? Correct me if I'm wrong, cause while I know the area I am not in close proximity.. I thought Brisbane City council took over jurisdiction in 1988.

What was the COD you posted earlier, I will compare it to my good source and see if we match lol.

I had some time on my hands. Meaning to save you both looking!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8071122#post8071122"]ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25 - Page 10 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Wow, that was quick! They must have been certain to release her so quickly IMO.

Yep..what did they observe at Kholo creek when her body was discovered to make them 'know' how she was killed..without need for autopsy?( Of course Autopsy still need to take place as per the course of things..but..)

Some posts back it was mentioned about a local driving past the BC"s late in the evening and seeing 2 people loading something into the back of a car and another post mentioned there being all 4 car doors open also...I felt at the time if this was proven by the witness to be accurate it could be damning evidence used by the DPP...

My question is if it was late at night or even just nighttime how could anyone see up the driveway...Surely GBC etc didn't have all/any of the lights on, and if the lights were on surely he wasn't doing what was assumed he was doing ...

Just wondering how it was possible to see up the driveway in the dark of night as I recall it being mentioned that the witness reported the sighting to the police and could be a possible witness...

hi bayside loved yor post re the sign. my source said COD was strangulation. does that go with yours ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23