GUILTY FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #5

As a guest for almost a year, I finally decided to make it official, and join! I just wanted to post and tell you ALL that I am in awe of each one of themembers that actively participate in these mysteries! The work ALL of you did with this case most definately aided LE in the safe recovery of this sweet & awesome child! Kudos to everyone here.

I truly am proud to be a member of this group.
Red

Has anyone heard from family or Chaniilove today? My heart just goes out to them. I know this is so hard for them.

http://www.newsherald.com/news/little-78847-alive-shannon.html
Storyline says updated 12 minutes ago.
"...The two-bedroom Baker home, apparently empty Thursday except for some pets, was surrounded by weeds creeping over rusted metal, bird cages, a swing set and two sheds. Two baby strollers were tossed in an outdoor trash can..
"...Baker twice spoke at length with The News Herald on Tuesday, eventually claiming to know nothing of Shannon’s disappearance and suggesting investigators should pin Mercer to the wall and beat the child’s location out of her..."
There's more.

Just saw video of Susan's appearance in court. A little deja' vu, I hope, Susan? I hope to
h-e-double toothpicks that the outcome of this won't be familiar to you at ALL!

ITA again.
And these charges from the same link posted earlier-

Surely they can stack a few more charges in there.

Hindering an investigation, conspiracy etc.

I just don't understand it...If Tina handed Shannon over to SB willingly why she would then report her missing. ....Unless it was an attempt to gain sympathy , attention and/or $$$$$$.
This had to have been pre-planned with a clear motive.
JMO

Well, if her husband wasn't involved, then she had to tell him something.

http://www.newsherald.com/news/little-78847-alive-shannon.html
Storyline says updated 12 minutes ago.
"...The two-bedroom Baker home, apparently empty Thursday except for some pets, was surrounded by weeds creeping over rusted metal, bird cages, a swing set and two sheds. Two baby strollers were tossed in an outdoor trash can..
"...Baker twice spoke at length with The News Herald on Tuesday, eventually claiming to know nothing of Shannon’s disappearance and suggesting investigators should pin Mercer to the wall and beat the child’s location out of her..."
There;s more.

I hope they get those pets out of there. They're not fit to be parents, much less pet owners!

I hope they get those pets out of there. They're not fit to be parents, much less pet owners!

I bet that the locals animal rescue agencies (caint' spel tonite) are on the ball tonight. They know that abused kids=abused pets. :)

Octobermoon, I haven't seen a picture of Shannon's mother anywhere? Where can I find it? TIA!!

I have NG on and the video of the presser from last....I noticed Shannon appears to have no eye brows or eye lashes, and of course she is bald. I would think by 7 months she would have some hair on her cute little head.

Wonder if she has the disease where her does not grow hair? I know a young man who has this it is called Alopecia.

her daughter Tina is so CONFUSED..........

I'm sorry, but Tina should never have any more children if she in not capable of taking care of them properly.

GM just as flakey as her daughter that baby needs to go to a good adoptive home with 2 parents. she seems to be a really quite baby (maybe to quite) when my DD was that age she would have been screaming her head off. she is a little cutie but just seems disengaged. IMO

I'm not being ugly here I promise, but the first thing I thought of when I saw TM's picture earlier tonight was down syndrome. Did anybody else think that? Or, am I being ugly without tying to?

No I don't think its Downs those children have a certain look and i don't think she looks Downs at all, IMO

I have NG on and the video of the presser from last....I noticed Shannon appears to have no eye brows or eye lashes, and of course she is bald. I would think by 7 months she would have some hair on her cute little head.

Wonder if she has the disease where her does not grow hair? I know a young man who has this it is called Alopecia.

Not all that rare! I have pictures of me at 7 months old and bald as a billard ball. My mother feared I'd never grow any hair. I grew in some very great hair, nice and thick.

LE knew about Susan the first night of the investigation into the backgrounds of individuals.

Yes, they probably did but without EastCoast and Cleo to get the media on them, they may have taken another couple of days to get to baby Shannon and it may have been too late. How do you think SB was hiding that baby from her husband?

Scary to think about, in my opinion.

Salem

Not all that rare! I have pictures of me at 7 months old and bald as a billard ball. My mother feared I'd never grow any hair. I grew in some very great hair, nice and thick.

We must be moon sisters, bald yep, no eye brows. Still have to paint em on. LOL ONLY the eyebrows!!! wigs are for the top ;)

We must be moon sisters, bald yep, no eye brows. Still have to paint em on. LOL ONLY the eyebrows!!! wigs are for the top ;)

Sorry to hear that. My eyebrows are way too bushy and at my advanced age, I still have my hair.

I guess we're all different.

Good night, sweeties. Hugs, and still having sighs of disbelief this ended about as well as it could have. I still have reservations about Tina's involvement, but absolutely none about Susan's.
Say bye-bye, Susan. You're going away, and they're not going to like you. Might as well get used to that now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back