Child nearly kills worker who disturbed his viewing of cartoon show

zwiebel

Reaction score
'A workman nearly plummeted to his death after a child cut the ropes on his harness because the noisy work was interrupting his TV show.'

'Liu Mai was using a drill on the side of the apartment building earlier this week in Guizhou, China 80ft off the ground when 10-year-old Tang Chu took a knife to his ropes, almost causing his death.'

'His father, Tang Peng, said the boy has apologised and the family have brought Mr Liu a new rope.'

http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/29/workm...illing-disturbed-his-cartoon-tv-show-4850320/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 112
What a brat. 10 years old is old enough to understand what he was doing. If he was mine TV would be banned for a long time.
Scary to think how this child might turn out with his sense of entitlement and complete disregard for others

What a brat. 10 years old is old enough to understand what he was doing. If he was mine TV would be banned for a long time.
Scary to think how this child might turn out with his sense of entitlement and complete disregard for others

This entitlement mentality knows no boundaries or nations.

:eek:

What the !!!

That TV would have been tossed out that window faster than you could say spoiled brat

My child would not be allowed to watch tv again. Ever. Not while under my roof.

Not only would television be banned, I would make him write out exactly what he did about 500 times. Everytime he asked to watch television he would have to write out what he did another 100 times (or more).
As HMSHood has said, this entitlement mentality knows no boundaries or nations. I cannot think of any other way of making him learn what he did. Apologising and buying another rope would not have achieved anything.

Wow...an apology and a new rope.

Guess it could be worse...but not much.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong