FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but in those same court docs. his drug test came back negative and the judge awarded custody to him. That says a-lot to me.

I guess I am just having a problem with everyone jumping on this 17 year old when in fact the only thing we know is that she took care of these children and by all accounts, very good care of them.

I have not seen anything posted where she has been arrested for being drunk or stoned. I have not seen anything where she has had any arrest so I am not sure why people continue to make her look like this. I just wanted to see docs. that would explain why this is being done to her.
she is a minor - juvenile. Those arrest records are sealed. We won't see them. Just cause we can't see them doesn't mean they don't exist.

As for taking very good care - then why did dad tell bio-mom that the authorities were getting ready to charge him if Haleigh was absent from school one more time?

Just sayin.....

Here is the court document again for those who have missed it. Should I post it somewhere else? Is there a documents thread?

Be sure to read to the end - and remember these are two people battling for custody, not "court findings"...

View attachment 2273

Thank you however I was asking for documents supporting drug use and or alcohol against Misty which many seem to be saying.

Once again the Judge awarded custody to Ron which says a-lot to me. He passed his drug test what more could he have done?

I am sorry, but great people don't stand by and watch animals savagely die for a sport or gambling purposes, imo. It shows a lack of humanity and a definite side of cruelty.

THANK YOU.

Oh, in the name of all that is holy.

Great people?! Methinks I have a very different definition of greatness.

I understand its just near impossible to avoid...but...this threads movin' fast 'nuff without the spontaneous generalization debates (e.g. country folk vs. city peeps, 17y.o.'s caring for children, etc.)

I started a, "Haleigh Case: Generalizations Debate" thread in the Parking Lot:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3319011#post3319011

Please consider bumping this post or providing the above link when that stuff crops up.

Now...lest anyone wanna open up a "smart arse remarks" thread for me...those are completely different...:bang:

Hey! I hear there's some GREAT discussion 'bout dog fightin' goin' on here...http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3319011#post3319011

:banghead::banghead::banghead: Do they make rubber keyboards?!?! Mine is causing damage to my forehead now.
Johnny is Crystal's (bio-mom) father.

lol - I know - tough to keep the players straight - kinda like another case on here dontcha think?

I was already a mom at 17 and you would be surprise how fast you mature when you are caring for a child.Not to mention its not like children come with how to be a parent stamped on their head no matter how old you are when you have them. And not all 17 years just want to party:)

Something tells me this particular 17 year old is not in the same class as you, though...

Not to mention Assault W/Deadly Weapon charge along with other assault and battery charges. (Could have been *advertiser censored* or dog fighting, but he owned, ran, and participated in the animal fighting biz)

Nice. No wonder LE hasn't ruled anyone out yet.

As for teenagers being parents...I, myself, am one. I got pregnant with my first child when I was 15 yrs old and had him when I was 16. Was I prepared for that, absolutely not, but it didn't take me long to go from a wild teenager to a loving mother either. My son is now 14 and excels in school. It is not the age of the "parent" that makes them a good one or not, IMO!

As far as Misty's age, it does play a factor but not a main one IMO!

I agree, age isn't relevant. Emotional maturity and responsiblity are more important. If you told me MC was 22, I still wouldn't leave my kids w/ her. She seems like a nice girl, but there are a lot of nice people out there that I wouldn't leave my child with. MC wasn't babysitting a couple hours a week either, she was full-time mom.

Thanks for the law lesson, but I know what allegation means. I also know the information I was referring to was from her father's statement to support the mother's allegations. So just because the court found in favor of RC doesn't mean the father's statements were untrue.

Why are you telling me you know what the word allegation means? I didn't address you in my comment or anyone else for that matter. It was informational only.

I simple posted the legal definition of the word allegation, as it would pertain to the court documents that have been found in this case and are being discussed. When information is found and is discussed on these threads it is helpful to some people who have not had any prior experience in legal matters to have a some insight on what is what

Thank you however I was asking for documents supporting drug use and or alcohol against Misty which many seem to be saying.

Once again the Judge awarded custody to Ron which says a-lot to me. He passed his drug test what more could he have done?

A few pages back I posted a picture that included Mity and her SIL. The caption reads: we were drunk haha

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...endID=55377734&albumID=617968&imageID=9423939

I don't know if she has ever done other illegal drugs and honestly besides underage drinking I think she is completely innocent.

Any who feel confident gf is a competent, consciencious and capable caregiver can hire her to watch THEIR children... not me. JMO

:parrot:

Heck no! But then again I live a comfortable life. If I was struggling, I honestly can't say what choices I'd make.

Anyone know how Misty and Ron met? Too young for a bar, introduced by friends, at a party? Where? Been together about 5 months right? She also "lived in Daytona" with her brother? When was that? at 16 years old? 15? Where were her mom and dad? How old is brother? Where did she live prior to 5 months ago and with whom?

....sigh, so many questions and NO information coming at all from LE!

Good am friend :blowkiss: Your questions are good questions--and my questions 2! Think I'm almost up to speed again (re RR, Chad, new Hwy 17 search area, etc) The only things we seem to know about gf's past is that she was SA, and guessing from current circumstances that her short past has been a sad life. JMO

I think she's fibbing, but not about harming HC or having any knowledge of her whereabouts.

I think she fibbed and continues to fib because she's of afraid of RC and what he would do if she admitted she left the kids alone in the trailer that night.

I pity M. if that's true & this turns out badly..I can definitely see RC making her pay so she'd be smart to get her running shoes on & never look back.

Talking about MC and her "possible record" got me thinking. I wonder if she was hookin'. Cops would know that. How else could she make money? Has she been picked up previous to meeting up with RC and "playing house". Was she turnin' tricks at night while RC was at work? Could this have been a "john"?

How do we know that CR is only into boys? I haven't found anything out about his previous victim. Just because there were boys on his myspace page means nothing. Heck, they could even be relatives.

I am so sad about this case and the other little boy Dominick Arceneaux . It is so strange they both disappeared the day of Caylee's memorial. The situation seems like a train wreck in the making. I fear she is no longer alive and well. I pray they find her and the 3 year old as well. What going on that these babies keep coming up missing???
We need tougher laws... death by execution for anyone that harms a child in the process of abduction, kidnapping,or physical abuse.
Hang em high the first time and they wont get a second chance to harm another child. Castration would be an unnecessary operation if they were HANGING from the end of a rope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea