George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #14 Friday July 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone mentioned what the next step might be if he's found NG? Could there be Federal charges filed?

Your question didn't make sense to me until I figured out "NG" DIDN'T mean Nancy Grace! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I wonder if his head was as closely shaved now as it was that terrible night...what his head would look like. I have a suspicion that his head is pretty lumpy anyways, and his hair is longer now to make it less obvious.

JMOO

I have some naturally occurring indentations in my head and I had that exact same thought. I would like to see a side by side comparison of head pictures.

Thanks lauraoh! Wow...I don't think I can follow that case. It breaks my heart too much. I remember when it happened but I had forgotten about it until now. It's sad. I guess manslaughter is the apt charge but it kind of feels like it's not enough.

It wasn't even manslaughter until Ashton added it this past spring. I believe before that the only charge was aggravated hazing.

I wonder if his head was as closely shaved now as it was that terrible night...what his head would look like. I have a suspicion that his head is pretty lumpy anyways, and his hair is longer now to make it less obvious.

JMOO

Funny you say that. Except for where he was cut and bleeding, the red marks looked like eczema to me.

Perhaps this is what some are referring to:

Crip Walk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For the ones that consider TM a gangster, maybe he danced away into the night.

:truce:

IMOO I think what he was referring to (and I've seen it many times so I understand why he describes it as skipping) is when these teens try to walk/jog a little fast but their pants are too baggy and hanging around their hips. They can't full out run and they grab their pants in the front and the movement they make does kind of look like what I would describe as a skipping motion, not like children playing skip to my lou though.

JMOO

You are missing something, a familiarity with Florida law and jury decisions.

I will readily admit I am not familiar with Florida law and Florida jury decisions. I am just glad I don't live in Florida, an otherwise beautiful state. If your representation of the law is accurate, IMO it gives too many people with bad intents a means to kill those they don't like simply by letting them swing first. For example, a KKK member could walk right up to a black man shouting epithets at him, to which the black man swings at him, the KKK member could then lawfully kill the man which is what his aim was in the first place.

Funny you say that. Except for where he was cut and bleeding, the red maks looked like eczema to me.

IME, patches of excema make the hair fall out and it doesn't grow while the excema is flared. So I do NOT think the red patches are excema.

JMO

I don't know if it was exactly skipping, but GZ doesn't to seem to have an extensive vocabulary when speaking about physical activity. A person can sprint (over 10 mph), run (6-10 mph), jog (4-6mph), speed walk (3-4mph), and walk (under 3 miles). Those are general ranges, some people can speed walk over 5mph or walk aound 3.5-4mph. TM might have been between speed walking and jogging and to GZ in the dark it may have appeared as skipping. It looks like skipping to me, when some people do it. Has no one ever seen hurdlers or sprints during warm ups? They are skipping to get warmed up.

IMO

The man has or was almost finished with a college degree. Let's hope he knows the meaning of skipping versus running, jogging, sprinting, etc. or he deserves a refund on his college education as well as his MMA training. IMO, people are making far too many concessions for GZ.

Linda,

There is a whole culture and mannerism that goes on in this country that many are not aware of. That is why many thought that RJ was not creditable. What she said and the way she said things people from the street could see that she was telling the truth.

TM used two so called racial slurs toward GZ. It is the context of the word and the way he used them dictates if it was racial or not. Remember TM called GZ a Creepy @ss Cracker and then said Dis Ni**er is following me.

Both words are on the opposite end of the spectrum racially but on the same perspective when used in the descriptive form.

Depending on the region of the country peckerwood is the alternate word to cracker.

The cultures in America is something else.

BBM

She was not credible, because her account was not consistent to a truthful narrative. First, she failed to call TM back over the next two days when she was so concerned for him and he was supposedly in fear according to her testimony. She acted like a mind reader of TM's fighting propensity, like when she would know how serious he would fight or when he would fight, as one example. In addition, her testimony was created with the assistance of Mr. Crump weeks after the incident, when it could be contaminated by outside knowledge of the case. It would have been much more credible if she had been contacted by the LE before many facts of the case were public knowledge. It is impossible not to question the accuracy and veracity of her testimony considering how long after the fact it came, even if she had valid (in her mind) reasons not to contact LE immediately.

IMO

IMOO I think what he was referring to (and I've seen it many times so I understand why he describes it as skipping) is when these teens try to walk/jog a little fast but their pants are too baggy and hanging around their hips. They can't full out run and they grab their pants in the front and the movement they make does kind of look like what I would describe as a skipping motion, not like children playing skip to my lou though.

JMOO

I see what you mean.

I'd rather not. I think that there is evidence and lack thereof that is exactly what happened and answers tons of questions for me.

I want it out there for people to consider in case there is a hung jury and this case is re-tried.

Totally agree! When there are mere inches between GZ's face and Trayvon's chest and the bullet goes straight into the center of Trayvon's chest RECOIL is definitely a possibility! :twocents:

I certainly hope there are no outbursts/protestors that cause any harm. It is a shame that people have to be warned about that.

I hope the jury comes back quit with a NG. and GZ can start to rebuild his life.

JMOO

Looking at the crime scene photo of Trayvon, I don't see baggy pants? IMO, and not being snarky or argumentative, I'm just trying to figure out the "skipping" comment that GZ made.

Funny you say that. Except for where he was cut and bleeding, the red maks looked like eczema to me.

Oh for goodness sakes! He had his nose broken by a punch, and lacerations and swelling on the back of his head from having it smashed on the ground. I don't think it's eczema (OMG!) He was in a fight, that was proven. He was getting his butt kicked, which, IMO, was the reason he defended himself.

They look like young kids. Maybe if they had jobs they wouldn't be there, IMO.
Ah, I guess you never participated in a protest AND worked??
Where would we be without activism? As a woman I can say: thank G-d for the Suffrage Movement. :)

JMO

O'Mara puts me to sleep. He's jumping all over the place. I'm a little relieved and praying those Mom's stick up for Trayvon and think 'what if it were their son'?
that is not waht a jury is asked to do and I certainly hope they do not do that....wow

BBM: Whoa ... and good catch !

IMO . MOO . JMO

:moo:
did you go on the site, omg scary stuff!

I agree and I hope it is not planting a seed. JMO

This is my concern too. It almost feels like "suggesting' or "inciting" to me. I hope I'm wrong.

More sensationalism from the media IMOO.

George Zimmerman's injuries are inconsistant with his story of having his head repeatedly slammed against the sidewalk before having to use his handgun to save his life.

IMO~ I do not even think they hit the ground, I think the cuts in GZ's head are punctures from wintertime shrubs/bushes, the wet backside of clothes too, nose is from elbow. and the grass stain on TM's pants? I think the gunshot was while TM was standing, grabbed in the front by GM by the shirts, shot, a shocked pivot by TM and as he fell forward a hard drop to the knees and down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆