New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Nunley ‏@willnunley · 2m
BREAKING: Grand jury completed investigation in case and are issuing a sealed indictment, WTVF reports. #HollyBobo

Prayers are going out to the Bobo family from Louisiana.

Hugz to all of you as we hear the PC in less than an hour now!

My sister-station @myfoxmemphis also LIVE streaming: http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/category/239213/live-stream#axzz2v0PsKqYf … #Breaking #HollyBobo
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 3m

BREAKING: Grand jury completed investigation in case and are issuing a sealed indictment, WTVF reports. #HollyBobo
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Retweeted by Will Nunley
Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte 6m

ALERT: grand jury is coming back into the courtroom #hollybobo @nc5 #breaking
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 5m

WTVF-TV LIVE stream: http://www.newschannel5.com/category/266205/watch-live … #HollyBobo
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 6m

WKRN-TV LIVE stream: http://www.wkrn.com/category/240149/livestream … #HollyBobo
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 7m

WSMV-TV LIVE stream: http://www.wsmv.com/category/213709/news-live-stream … #HollyBobo
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 8m

Let's get you prepared. I am about to tweet some of the LIVE stream links that will be available. Standby.. #Developing #HollyBobo

I read most of the posts and think im caught up but can someone please provide the following to be sure:

-What time in CST is the Presser?

-Is the Grand Jury still in session?

4 PM CST 5 PM EST

No - They delivered a sealed indictment, see above.

Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause 2m
Judge instructs jurors to keep all proceedings and votes confidential #hollybobo #wsmv

Alison Randgaard ‏@arandgaard 2m
#BREAKING: Grand jury has returned a sealed indictment. #HollyBobo #NC5

4 PM CST 5 PM EST

No - They delivered a sealed indictment, see above.

Thank you. I now see the updates. It wont be long now.

They probably wont have any leaks until the Press Conference.

Anyone want to take bets if info gets leaked before presser?

Bob Mueller ‏@bobmuellerwkrn · 2m
Breaking News.. Grand Jury indicts one person in Holly Bobo Disappearance case.. More on News 2 at 4pm

nothing to say except hugs all around.

Knowing something is better than not knowing anything. Wish it had come sooner, but glad they may get some "closure".

One other thing i seemed to have missed. Was it ever explained what 6 degrees of separation means?

Im thinking along the lines of how everyone can be connected to Kevin Bacon but that cant be right.

Why sealed indictment? Let's see if the sheriff gives any specifics this time..

:waiting:

I saw this also. This is interesting because the family's Pastor said a bit ago that the family doesn't know any more than the general public. Hard to imagine being the family friend who agreed to speak not knowing what it is that you're going to be saying or even speaking about. God help him or her. Not an easy task.

If it's true that the family doesn't know anything more than we do (which I have no reason to doubt their Pastor) that seems very strange and somewhat sad. Surely if there was evidence discovered about their daughter being gone they would've alerted the family and not leave them hanging like this. This isn't a reality show finale for heaven's sake. I hope that they know something.

I would like to think, living in the Great State OF Tennessee that our Law Enforcement Officials has said to them, We Are Close and tho we can't tell you...I have the feeling the family knows....what they need to know at this time, with the understanding they will know more.

I scrubbed a door. Sigh........the waiting......off to find something else mundane :scared:

I am cooking my meal for supper but I keep coming back here to my office to read the updates.

I am on pins and needles.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members