LDS Theories -- Relations to LeBarons/Chenoweths

Do we know when Vonda got out? Does it correspond at all with any events in FLEK life?

At one point I located a Mimi in California but don't recall if it was a Lebaron or a Lish. A restaurant called Mimi's if I recall correctly.

Also, it would be interesting to know WHEN Vonda was released from prison. Did FLEK get word she would be released? Did this freak her out? Is that when she started to fall apart?

Answered my own question. November 18, 2008 was the release date for Vonda.

http://resistancebehindbars.org/node/45

Next question. When did the Vonda White referred to in a prior post show up in Longview Texas?

What is this about Vonda White showing up in Longview?

*I don't think anyone who has committed murder should ever get out of prison. She was a grown woman and knew what she was doing, IMO. I don't care if she was brainwashed, it is no excuse to murder another human being. She was a mother, FGS. How would she have like for one of her children to be murdered?

Actually I think if this theory plays out we will find she is related to Bud Chenoweth, not Ervil. She is the spitting image. She also favors Rena.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually I think if this theory plays out we will find she is related to Bud Chenoweth, not Ervil. She is the spitting image. She also favors Rena.

I totally agree about FLEK favoring Rena! I watched a youtube video with her speaking and was almost stunned concerning how much Rena favors the youngest pic of FLEK. I kept pausing the video and staring. The eye areas are almost identical. I also agree with you about Bud.

I got caught up in watching so many of those videos and wondering just how these people could possibly believe as they believed. In one video there was a mention of how a young wife had a serious nervous breakdown and was sent from Mexico to a place in Arizona for the mentally ill. Her name was Lucinda. I don't know who she was married to or even which video it was. Have you ever heard of a Lucinda?

During the first several months of this case I had somehow found an article concerning a small FLDS group led by one man in Washington state. He would go out to work during the day and had females actually training the younger females on how to please him. They sewed and modeled skimpy lingerie. They would also sell stripper costumes. I think the story was written by one of the women who would train these young girls and was maybe the man's daughter. I had it saved on an old computer that crashed later on. I have searched and searched the internet for that story and cannot find it. Does this story seem familiar to anyone?

One article or story generally leads to another just as the videos do. I get caught up in it.

MOO

Yep. Lucinda... I think her named might have been Linda.. Anyway she killed herself according to Renas book :(

I do remember the other cult you were talking about but can't remember location or name of the top of my head

I'm starting to think LEK was related to the LeBarons/Chynoweths somehow...daughter? Cousin? Niece? She does bear a striking resemblance to some of the family members!

Quite a few posts back, a poster mentioned that she may have been related to the Marston or Barlow families. What connection do they have with the LeBarons or Chynoweths?

The reason I ask is because there was a Barlow family in Warren Jeffs FLDS group. Is it possible all these FLDS groups are related to each other somehow?

Flora Jessop, auhor of the book "Church of Lies", fled the FLDS and turned to drugs and stripping for several years.

Lori Kennedy's religion and vegetarianism made me wonder if she was from a Seventh Day Adventist background.

I have a dear friend who left the Mormon church. She wrote a book about her time in the church and her departure. She is friends with several "ex-Mo's" and I figured she may know some who left FLDS cults. I've never commented on the FLEK threads but have read a lot of them. I decided to ask her a few questions and get her feedback. These are just a few random thoughts from our convo:
She believes that there is a good chance that FLEK is from a FLDS family. It fits in several different ways. One is locations (Texas, Idaho, Arizona) which she states have FLDS ties. Another reason is FLEK's refusal to speak of her childhood and/or family. This would also explain her religion later in life (I read somewhere that she attended baptist church regularly or was considered religious). It could also explain the lower science score on the GED. Plus, it would explain the need for the identity. A lot of the FLDS children would be born at home and not have a birth certificate.
I also discussed the need for privacy after leaving one of the cults and asked her, "if a former member recognized her, would they say so?" She basically said that they may BUT she could definitely see why they wouldn't identify FLEK. People that are born into those cults are ruled by fear. If they get out, a lot of times they will still live in fear. They would disassociate themselves as much as possible. IF FLEK left one of those families, regardless of which one it is, and she still has family in it, they would have shunned her and wouldn't claim her either.
In our short convo she said that she believes that FLEK probably came from a cult, and believes an FLDS family to be high on the list of probabilities.
Anyway, we didn't speak long this evening but if anyone has any questions I can take them to her. I know this doesn't exactly answer any questions about FLEK but since I had the ability to ask someone who was raised LDS and is knowledgable of FLDS, I figured it didn't hurt to get her feedback and share with y'all some of our convo.

I have a dear friend who left the Mormon church. She wrote a book about her time in the church and her departure. She is friends with several "ex-Mo's" and I figured she may know some who left FLDS cults. I've never commented on the FLEK threads but have read a lot of them. I decided to ask her a few questions and get her feedback. These are just a few random thoughts from our convo:
She believes that there is a good chance that FLEK is from a FLDS family. It fits in several different ways. One is locations (Texas, Idaho, Arizona) which she states have FLDS ties. Another reason is FLEK's refusal to speak of her childhood and/or family. This would also explain her religion later in life (I read somewhere that she attended baptist church regularly or was considered religious). It could also explain the lower science score on the GED. Plus, it would explain the need for the identity. A lot of the FLDS children would be born at home and not have a birth certificate.
I also discussed the need for privacy after leaving one of the cults and asked her, "if a former member recognized her, would they say so?" She basically said that they may BUT she could definitely see why they wouldn't identify FLEK. People that are born into those cults are ruled by fear. If they get out, a lot of times they will still live in fear. They would disassociate themselves as much as possible. IF FLEK left one of those families, regardless of which one it is, and she still has family in it, they would have shunned her and wouldn't claim her either.
In our short convo she said that she believes that FLEK probably came from a cult, and believes an FLDS family to be high on the list of probabilities.
Anyway, we didn't speak long this evening but if anyone has any questions I can take them to her. I know this doesn't exactly answer any questions about FLEK but since I had the ability to ask someone who was raised LDS and is knowledgable of FLDS, I figured it didn't hurt to get her feedback and share with y'all some of our convo.

I believe that you could be onto something in your belief that FLEK could have been part of a cult. I revisited an earlier posting that reflected on a connection to the person shown. This Jacqueline LeBarons seems to resemble FLEK. I noticed in the news item that 1988 came up as a crucial year where violent events were happening. You will see it if you go to the article below.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...ty-to-federal-charge-in-Salt-Lake.html?pg=all

I think the cult theory is a good one and it wouldn't surprise me to hear she was related to the LeBarons (from the little I've read). It would explain a lot about her need to change her identity, and her fear of being discovered - also her fear of people touching her daughter.

I think she researched how to change her identity and had legal advice. I know the lawyer said he didn't recognise her but IMO he might have been protecting Lori's daughter by refusing to identify Lori after she died. This would make sense if he knew the events that led to her changing her identity. He may have believed that her daughter could have been in danger.

Clearly there were mental health issues but I wonder if she thought she had been tracked down, and this led to her mental health deteriorating. If 'they' contacted her, it could have led to the weird behaviour her neighbours described before her death. Who knows - I'm dipping into crazy theory territory here, but maybe they had something to do with her suicide somehow (threats, encouragement ... not the actual act).

Tall, broad shoulders, imo.
Large hands for a lady or no? Your opinion? Def resemblances from both parents, imo.
I believe this is one of the daughters of Onie Jones. I have been able to trace on of their decadents to Cedar City Utah. There is a daughter. S, Grady who has a Facebook page. Their other daughter K. Grady, I have not yet been able to find......working on it. But this pic of this lady and even of her husband's nose, have some resemblances. She also looks like she may be a tall lady. These folks lived in Las Vegas for a very long time. There are also Arizone connections. Again, I am working on the rest of Alma Lebaron, Sr..'s descendants other than the ones that had the bad press.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=60580390

Children of Onie listed here:

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=19258950

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member