Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo Sept 19, 2017 graphic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Nick's talking about whether Zach will take stand...I don't think anyone thinks he will.

Wait, we're going to hear from an exwife or current wife of Jason's?

I really dont understand the strategy of the defense but I guess we will see how it works out. Usually some ex-wives are reeking with negativity about their ex anyway.

That's what I was just thinking! Maybe those that are left with immunity are being held till they see what the defense offers.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

i feel like they will however this will certainly alter the judge's projected schedule.

I really dont understand the strategy of the defense but I guess we will see how it works out. Usually some ex-wives are reeking with negativity about their ex anyway.

i think the fact that you don't understand it is because there is none...it is very random and she never fails to tie anything up

Oh no, I am so sorry you arent feeling well today. :( I hope you feel much better very soon.

I'm not feeling so well either. Last week my doctor discovered I have two fractures in my spine, and it has been very difficult trying to sit up and watch the trial, but I made a promise a long time ago, I would be here in support of Holly and her family.

Please get better soon. You are so important here and its not the same without you.

Awww thank you and I hope you feel better soon too. I am anxious to see what the defense will present.

[video=twitter;910134472259129345]https://twitter.com/LeahBethFOX13/status/910134472259129345[/video]

Oh Nick's talking about whether Zach will take stand...I don't think anyone thinks he will.

I will be floored if he does. If he does he opens the door wide and all of the inadmissible evidence the Judge ruled could not come in............will come flooding in if he takes the stand. I know the ADA would like nothing better but I just dont see it happening but with this DA who really knows?

Harmony2 I hope you feel better and good morning to everyone!!

i think the fact that you don't understand it is because there is none...it is very random and she never fails to tie anything up

:laughing:

I needed that this morning turaj! I believe you are correct though.

[video=twitter;910135606340210688]https://twitter.com/WSMVCarley/status/910135606340210688[/video]

Is anything happening in the court room - I have a picture, but nobody is talking, correct?? I hope!

caller just asked if ZA has family in there...they say not many...even mother not there most of the time.

wonder what they are discussing in court?

Is anything happening in the court room - I have a picture, but nobody is talking, correct?? I hope!
Nope,nothing except backside shot of ZA. Blarg.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

interesting point being made by Nick...the optics of the courtroom...Holly's side full up every day whereas few that appear to be there for ZA

Okay - THANKS turaj - I was HOPING it is NOT my laptop!! LOL!

[video=twitter;910135606340210688]https://twitter.com/WSMVCarley/status/910135606340210688[/video]

Oh I guess we are going to hear from Mom and the 'not MY sweet boy' blah, blah, blah. lol

Before we start....I gotta say, that one man in the court with the ear piece that guards Zach, he sure stands proud and is handsome. :D

interesting caller said many large factories were closed in Decatur and Perry Co. and that left the only way to make money is drugs and only way to cope is drugs...it is a depressed county.,,no excuse but provides a glimpse of the environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288