Maricopa Jane Doe 1999 Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes its possible to post a *bulletin* on myspace for a particular school

I have done that for the Jock& Jane Doe, I signed up for a couple of high schools and put a post up on th schools bulletin boards...

also you can join different communities on myspace and in the search function you can search by city or within a certain number of miles from a zip code

Hope this makes sense

The Alonzo Decarlos Fernandez born July 28, 1972, charged with (and convicted of) Hit and Run/Death Injury in the Pinal County Superior Court under the Honorable Judge Janna L Vanderpool on May 17, 1999, is listed with Party Origin (race): Black.

I found a group based out of Milwaukee for teen prostitues.

http://www.rethinkresources.net/about/

I sent the following letter to the owner/director of the organization. She also founded/set up the group in Chicago that was previously contacted regarding Marleina Reed.

Dear Claudine,

My name is XXXXXXX XXXXXXX and I am a member of an online crime sleuthing forum called Websleuths.com
I am writing today regarding an unidentified female who was either pushed or jumped out a vehicle in January of 1999 in the Phoenix Arizona area.
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66021

We are currently working on a case regarding a white female, possible 15, who passed away in Arizona in January of 1999 and remains unidentified almost a decade later. After reviewing the police report regarding her case, it is possible she may have been lured into prostitution and brought to Phoenix, AZ to work in the central area from the Milwaukee area. A witness interviewed stated her alleged pimp, Kelly Lipsey, had been arrested for trafficking minor girls from both the Milwaukee area, and somewhere "back east". Since her death, no one has stepped forward to give her an identity. We believe she was never reported missing and may have been a runaway, in foster care or possibly a victim of abuse in her home.We hope that your organization may be of some assistance. Possibly someone within your organization may have run across her in 98 or early 99. I thank you in advance for taking the time to look over our request and any suggestions or direction which might assist us in finding this young girls identity is much appreciated.

Her information on the Maricopa Medical Examiner's Unidentified Persons Bureau website (Case #99-0305):

http://www.maricopa.gov/medex/Uniden...aseNum=99-0305

Thank you for any time you can take looking into this case.

XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

Will post if I hear back. Maybe someone in this organization remembers our MJD from the late 90's, or maybe they know of the gals KL trafficked from the Milwaukee area......

I received a reply. The current director of rethink resouces has only been working in the Milwaukee area 1-2 years, and saw I contacted her also via young womens empowerment group - the same organization familiar with Marleina Reed. This director was not familiar herself with our MJD, but suggested I contact the St. Rose Residence for girls, which has been active in the Milwaukee area for 100+ years. It's nice to have the name of a place and any contacts they may have for that extended period of time. I'll pass along MJD's info here as well.
St. Rose Residence for girls http://www.strosecenter.org/

This St Rose is interesting, the oldest child welfare agency in Wisconsin founded 1848. Who knows, maybe someone may know........and I am sure they can offer names of anywhere else to pass along MJD's info.

I requested Ms. O'Leary keep our MJD info to pass along to her colleagues who may have been around in 98 or Jan 99.

(and I can't help but think of a fire and Cow with that last name being from Chicago, but stranger things have happened.... )

I received a reply. The current director of rethink resouces has only been working in the Milwaukee area 1-2 years, and saw I contacted her also via young womens empowerment group - the same organization familiar with Marleina Reed. This director was not familiar herself with our MJD, but suggested I contact the St. Rose Residence for girls, which has been active in the Milwaukee area for 100+ years. It's nice to have the name of a place and any contacts they may have for that extended period of time. I'll pass along MJD's info here as well.
St. Rose Residence for girls http://www.strosecenter.org/

This St Rose is interesting, the oldest child welfare agency in Wisconsin founded 1848. Who knows, maybe someone may know........and I am sure they can offer names of anywhere else to pass along MJD's info.

I requested Ms. O'Leary keep our MJD info to pass along to her colleagues who may have been around in 98 or Jan 99.

(and I can't help but think of a fire and Cow with that last name being from Chicago, but stranger things have happened.... )

Awesome job Cubby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member