NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woman whose baby CP carried is on NG. CP told this woman she had a calling from God to help them.

Mysticrose...I agree!
Her goose is cooked.

"She is with "Nan" Nan is dead"
It's obvious to me.

Moo

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

What strikes me about this case....This husband is clearly under the control of the wife. He has no voice in interviews on his own. He looks ashamed, sheepish....and waits for direction. It's disgusting to see these two nutjobs getting any kind of attention. But how will we know the truth about little Erica, unless we study them first?

Hello everybody:seeya:

Yeah, Casey is clearly pulling all the puppet strings here. I'm getting vibes of both Diane Downs and Patricia Taylor (Allanson) here. Diane Downs especially, with the extremely calculated approach to surrogacy. (Nothing against surrogate mothers, even those who do it for a fee, I'm talking about CP's apparent "highest bidder" approach, and the general viewing of children as objects/paychecks.)

I mean, both DD and Pat Taylor are obviously textbook sociopaths. Can't really make that call yet here.

Hopefully the investigative team here will have all their ducks in a row so that this case can come to a conclusion quickly. Unfortunately (or fortunately, actually - because it may be God's grace that took this poor baby from this home...) I don't think we will find erica unharmed. This case seems to echo the case of Zahra Baker, I am sorry to say. I don't know what the solution is. Do we have anyone out there who feels this child is still alive?:worms:

Tomorrow night's vigil is scheduled for 8:00 p.m. in the 200 block of Miller Chapel Rd. (actual news broadcast said at the Parsons' house and that Casey and Sandy Parsons would not be attending).

When asked by a WSOC reporter if he thought his daughter (Casey) was guilty of Erica's disappearance, James Stone said, "yes". He also said that the youngest Parsons children who have been staying with the Stones have told disturbing stories about events inside the Parsons' home.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/parents-missing-rowan-co-teen-appear-court/nZYsx/

Have they pulled up the pool yet?
Does anyone know?

I've been around this thread since very early on, and if anyone outside the family has come forward to confirm seeing her EVER I've missed it.

I strongly question whether she is even 13 in any of those photos. It's my opinion that CP was laying the groundwork about Erica being very small for age (per missing person report) to cover for something else, such as her not actually having photos of Erica past age (10ish?), malnourishment, being missing longer than two years, something.

Besides--if the family hadn't seen her in two years, how the heck would they even know if she was still "small for her age"? Maybe she hit puberty, got a growth spurt, etc.

"Erica Parsons, 15, was reported missing by her older brother on July 30, 2013, but he says the last time he saw her was on November 19, 2011. Erica’s adoptive parents, Sandy and Casey, say Erica isn’t missing — she went to live with her biological paternal grandmother, “Nan,” in December 2011. Police say there is no “Nan,” and Erica’s biological grandmother died five years ago. They say Erica’s parents are being uncooperative and that the information they’ve provided isn’t true. Sandy and Casey’s 20-year-old son told authorities that his sister isn’t missing — he claimed his parents killed her."

http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/2054/

Wanna hear something ironic?? I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with the case, but Cloie Goodman died on July 30th 2005.....and it was exactly 8 years later that Erica was reported missing......

Is that "Nan"? If not, who is Nan? I get the impression that Nan is Erica's biofather's mother? If Nan is related to anyone who is still alive, have they been questioned about Nan?

Is LE in the area handling this with kid gloves so as not to screw up the case by arresting CP & SP until they have a solid one?

This whole case makes my stomach churn!

Is that "Nan"? If not, who is Nan? I get the impression that Nan is Erica's biofather's mother? If Nan is related to anyone who is still alive, have they been questioned about Nan?

Is LE in the area handling this with kid gloves so as not to screw up the case by arresting CP & SP until they have a solid one?

This whole case makes my stomach churn!

BBM

The only persons "Nan" is related to is Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.

Have they pulled up the pool yet?
Does anyone know?

I was thinking the same thing gngr~snap, but surely they don't leave the pool up year-round? The Dr. Phil appearance by the Parsons was pure public relations....they were cleaned-up, dressed-up, made-up, and probably coached, as well, for the sake of ratings. And I would have added to those ratings, as well, had I been able to watch.

Now that there's a $15,000 reward we know where CP can make some easy money.

Copy of the search warrant for yesterday's search of the storage shed. Interesting list of items to be seized.

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/.../21/Parsons_China_Grove_Warrant_8.21.2013.PDF

What caught my interest there. Under probable cause beginning in the second paragraph. CP has been using the same Nan story since the day she went missing. I think she's boxed herself in here with this story and now that Erica's been reported missing she feels like she can't go and change it now.

SP just irritates me no to end. Yes he's a quiet man. They are a breed of their own. It doesn't excuse anything. My daddy probably didn't say more than 20 words a day outside of work, but you know what I do remember him saying? I LOVE YOU. Almost all the men in his family are not in any way talkative. I've known a ton of men like that. If one of their own was missing though and especially if they were being pretty much accused, every single one would be talking. Loudly. None of it would be appropriate to be shown on network TV either.

Honestly from day one when I saw she was missing two years my heart sank like I'm sure a lot of yours did. I hate it when it feels like the best case scenario is the people responsible paying for their crime and not her being alive.

I heard that Erica may have had fetal alcohol syndrome. Has this ever been confirmed? I was looking at her pictures just now and she has the main facial features of it (the low nasal bridge, no philtrum, thin upper lip, and the epicanthic folds).

At first I thought she may have been malnourished and that's what led to her low weight and shortness but, if she has FAS, the disorder could easily account for that.

I heard that Erica may have had fetal alcohol syndrome. Has this ever been confirmed? I was looking at her pictures just now and she has the main facial features of it (the low nasal bridge, no philtrum, thin upper lip, and the epicanthic folds).

At first I thought she may have been malnourished and that's what led to her low weight and shortness but, if she has FAS, the disorder could easily account for that.

This was discussed early on and I think it's a definite possibility.

It just echoes to me, Caylee. With the exception of this child being reported "missing" two years later! WTF? :doh:

It reminds me of, The girl in the little blue dress. Its on OWN channel. Her brother went to LE about his sister, Michelle Kelly Pulsifer.

Does anyone know if Casey has now been released from the hospital? Her tum-tum acts up when she gets stressed, evidently. Like yesterday, when her house and yard were searched.:nurse:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth