Marc Klaas Big Announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute are we down here or up stairs? I just posted up stairs, why we got 2 threads?

that was funny - was a spoof on the health care bill - pretty funny

I'm there too, but I don't see anything about Marc Klaas. I also do not see anythig "streaming" as in LIVE. The thing I see now, is a still of Mike Huckabees' face in a box with text to the right. Any help please?

I'm watching on cable TV channel, tigergal....MK's not up yet....I don't think FNC streams their video live for these regular programs.

If I find a link I'll post it.

Just a wild guess: Marc is marrying Tricia. :)

grrr..... my cable zoinked out on me when I tried to tune in. Somebody fill us in when it happens. tia

Intro'd Marc and Marc is now explaining how they "release" these "things" in CA

CA is violating Jessica's Law by bypassing a full screening and doing a paper screening only.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAG had 4 in-person screenings - they didn't agree so he was released

Didn't listen to the one who said in the beginning that JAG was a danger

commercial break

Jessica's Law was enacted in 2000.....in the last 3 years alone...CA has released 17,000 offenders back into society without adhering to the law regarding full panel evaluations.

In doing a paper evaluation you do not have to interview the offender. We know how telling a personal interview can be. In the interest of saving money...CA has been taking a shortcut. Thank God, Mark is bringing this to everyone's attention.

Jessica's law is NOT being applied even though the voters wanted it

Marc has whistle blowers in the mental health field that want to speak out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members