17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last thread closed before I could respond but the drug screen on TM's body at autopsy were negative for drugs and alcohol. So even if he smoked pot before, he hadn't done it in at least 3 weeks or so. It takes about 30 days for traces of pot to clear out of your system, less if you don't smoke much.

TM was already in trouble, suspended from school. He probably wouldn't bring any with him when he's on a trip with his dad.

I never heard that the tox tests were in. Is that today's news?

Did anyone hear what Uhrig said about mortician?

I do have to comment on this.

I've lived in a rent house that was being foreclosed on, and GZ is right. In that case, you pay your rent to the financial institution that is foreclosing, not your landlord.

When the bank foreclosed on my home, a bank rep came to the house with a cop to inform us of where we were to be sending our rent checks, and to call LE if the landlord attempted to bully us into paying rent to her.

And sure enough, she did. She tried by force us to pay her rent and we had to call LE.

Legally, you must continue to pay rent to your landlord during the foreclosure process.

http://www.miamidade.gov/csd/foreclosure_information.asp#tenant

This is a serious question?? Do you think maybe JB got to GZ and he is now representing him? Just the whole thing about accounts being set up, etc... and how there is possibly two of them and these two lawyers don't want to "touch that?"

I think maybe these two lawyers did this press conference so that they could be like LKB and be invited back onto all the shows to be guest speakers? They obviously don't want to give up the camera time... as a simple... we have withdrawn as legal counsel... would have been much more appropriate?

Weird?

You can't catch a fish if his mouth is closed." Mark NeJame......LOL!

He just said the mortician did not see any injuries to the body.

Did he? I missed that part - so much going on. Seems like he wouldn't want to say that since it doesn't support his EX-client's claims of TM sneaking up from behind, pouncing on him, punching him in the nose and pounding his head repeatedly on the pavement to within an inch of his life.

here as there is no "case" under way. If he balks at hiring counsel, he can be appointed one when/if he gets arrested. Right now, he's not in the system.

Anyone think the lawyers quitting is a stall tactic?

Maybe during the process, although you wouldn't have any way to know if it was in the process, IMHO. Once the house is foreclosed on, you pay to the bank.

Interesting.

The original poster said the house was "being" foreclosed on, so GZ knew it was in the process. The link I provided also shows steps that usually occur, so the renter would be very well aware of the process IMO.

Seems like GZ wanted to have his cake and eat it too...JMO MOO

I'm still confused about the websites? So there was one set up by RZ Sr. and the lawyers... and now a separate one has been set up by GZ himself?

Wow on the shows the talking heads are saying these two lawyers just made GZ look worse and that it puts a spotlight that he might be a flightrisk...And i agree with them.:moo::moo::moo::moo:

I think there is much more to this story than the attorney's are letting on. Perhaps GZ has changed his story? Why would he attempt to contact the SA on his own. Sean Hannity? That alone will escalate the racial component? I really suspect this "control freak" behaviour on his part is indicative of his past behaviors, i.e., at the bar with the ATF agent, with the domestics, and lastly with Trayvon that night. It is beyond grandiosity I think. It is psychopathic in my humble opinion.

If I ever need a defense lawyer, I'm going out of State to get one!

I do have to comment on this.

I've lived in a rent house that was being foreclosed on, and GZ is right. In that case, you pay your rent to the financial institution that is foreclosing, not your landlord.

When the bank foreclosed on my home, a bank rep came to the house with a cop to inform us of where we were to be sending our rent checks, and to call LE if the landlord attempted to bully us into paying rent to her.

And sure enough, she did. She tried by force us to pay her rent and we had to call LE.

Interesting you mentioned that. I have seen apartments being foreclosed on and everyone was evicted even if they pay rent on time. That is due to the owner's irresponsibility.

Who are the people in the background of the press conference?

I feel really stupid, but I am going to have to google Sean Hannity?

ETA: Just did a quick google search... I get it!

I wonder why the lawyers quit suddenly. There is got to be something behind it.

The psychologist just said that GZ shows signs of having a grandiose opinion of himself and sees himself as a nice person but he has unfortunately made poor choices, beginning the night he shot Trayvon. (paraphrased)

IMHO GZ shows signs of being a controlling person.

moo

wm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members