Sillybilly

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Noah Terry Thomas
Missing-boy-197x350.jpg

Missing Pulaski Boy
PULASKI (WSLS 10) The Pulaski County Sheriff's Office is looking for 5 year old Noah Terry Thomas who went missing Sunday morning in the 5400 Block of Highland Road in Dublin.

Noah was last seen wearing a camo jacket, black and yellow pants and spiderman rain boots.
http://www.wsls.com/story/28583346/missing-pulaski-boy
UPDATE MARCH 26, 2015

Body of missing Va. boy Noah Thomas found in septic tank
6:20 p.m. EDT March 26, 2015

Pulaski Co. sheriff confirms death of Noah Thomas; no one in custody
Web Staff, WDBJ7, news@wdbj7.com
POSTED: 12:47 PM EDT Mar 26, 2015 UPDATED: 06:31 PM EDT Mar 26, 2015

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3

Thread #4 Thread #5

Let's hope for more news for the new thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brought over from the last thread, atthelake's post:

"Not convinced his parent was gone for 15 minutes...or 25 for the round trip plus convenience store. To get hubby to work on time they left at 7 am and she could have return about 7:30.... and no call until 10:45 am.

I am not bought into that she was there during that ENTIRE time period from 7:30 or so until 10:45"

It seems to me the most likely scenario is that the mom and dad left in the car while both kids were asleep. The mom returned fairly soon and didn't check to see if Noah had awoken.

At that point, she went back to sleep and got up at 10:35 to discover he was gone. During that time, she might have given the baby a bottle with some kind of sleep inducing drug - nyquil, benadryl, etc. so she would sleep for hours more. Babies her age do NOT sleep during the hours of 8-10:30, in my experience.

In the next few weeks and then at trial more info will come out. But my guess is, that's what happened.

In both scenarios,she intentionally made a decision that led to the death.I don't see a difference.JMO

But if they didn't know Noah was in the septic tank then theres nothing more that could be done other than calling and reporting him missing which is what they did.

From all accounts, Noah seemed like a very bright resourceful little guy. I would think if something had happened to him (or his sister) in that 15 minutes that his parents were gone, he might have called 911 (but now I wonder if they even had a house phone as so many don't due to cell phones). Or I could picture him running to the neighbors for help, so I believe he was incapacitated in some way where that was not possible. JMO

Not convinced his parent was gone for 15 minutes...or 25 for the round trip plus convenience store. To get hubby to work on time, they left at 7 am and she could have return about 7:30.... and no call until 10:45 am?

I am not bought into that she was there during that ENTIRE time period from 7:30, or so, until 10:45

Not convinced his parent was gone for 15 minutes...or 25 for the round trip plus convenience store. To get hubby to work on time, they left at 7 am and she could have return about 7:30.... and no call until 10:45 am?

I am not bought into that she was there during that ENTIRE time period from 7:30, or so, until 10:45

I wonder if any of the neighbors were home to notice when she got home or if she left again at any point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope that the request for expedited toxicology, etc, will prove successful and we can move on with some more facts soon. I will be curious to see if this substitute judge continues to play a role. I thought she was very strong and straightforward with her decisions to deny bond.

I think I am going to go tuck myself away again for a bit. I have probably said enough today, anyway :)

My suspicion (thank you ALL for asking, lol).....

Is that mommy made another stop on the way home to score (drugs). Or she needed time to fix up the house or stash precious Noah's body, if that wasn't done Saturday night.

Which is why it took so long for her to get home and contact police.

I thought his job was close to thirty minutes away...is that incorrect? She would have had to be gone an hour, if so.

I thought his job was close to thirty minutes away...is that incorrect? She would have had to be gone an hour, if so.

8 minutes each way ..and a few minutes for stopping at the convenience store iirc

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Just marking my spot, hoping for some news on this thread.

I don't believe Noah was alive when they left for the work trip. The 'nap' story needed creating, the body concealed, the deed done.

They lied about going directly to work.
Lied about taking the children on said trip.
Lied about Noah being 'missing'.
I believe they also lied about the nap.

I hope we hear facts soon too.

I've been following a case or three lately, including 2 trials. I've read all the posts here and thank my fellow WS'ers for posting a solid discussion of the case. I just have a couple ideas I'd like to toss out there:

LE probably knows if Noah went into the septic tank dead or alive, but are waiting for tox results to make a complete case. If he went in alive, COD would probably be by drowning (accident or otherwise).

From one of the videos on the last thread, I watched the "how to install a riser lid." If it were an accident, why were the screws not firmly attached? The men who initially removed the lid and poked around have the answer to that. Neither I nor a 5-year-old could remove them by hand if they were installed with a power drill. Were any of the screws recovered from the area around the lid? If they are missing, why would anyone hide them?

That's it for now!

There were some photos of Noah's home that showed the trailer and the white vent pipe that stood up out of the ground. Does anyone remember where those were posted? I would like to take a closer look at them again. TIA

I've wondered if the two people who went straight to the septic tank and stirred around in it, according to Orly Salinas FB article, heard or saw action near it earlier that morning or the night before. It seems strange, if correct, that that was the first place they headed.

Since all information suggests ME does not know the exact cause of death and LE and ME are awaiting tox results, would it be safe to assume Noah likely died from the effects of some kind of chemical and/or he was suffocated in some way?
It doesn't appear he drowned.

Since all information suggests ME does not know the exact cause of death and LE and ME are awaiting tox results, would it be safe to assume Noah likely died from the effects of some kind of chemical?

It doesn't appear he drowned.

It does seem like they want the tox screening results badly, since they asked to have them sped up. Also, it seems that if it was an accidental drowning, they would have said so. JMO

I think the ME already knows the primary COD for little Noah. Imo, they are looking for possibly a secondary cause.

But all ME waits until the toxicology results are returned to sign off on the official autopsy. That is just SOP nowadays. Now some LE will announce the primary COD but in this case the tox tests they are waiting on they feel is a part of the COD.

If they found that he did not die from drowning nor had life threatening injuries then it would lead them to believe that a drug of some kind was given and that is the primary cause of death. Even if the ME found Noah drowned (which I don't believe) the police still have to know if he had any illegal ingested drugs in his system. That will lead to further charges.

I am not really comforted by them saying they have asked for the tox results to be sped up and then say it may come in .......in a few weeks. Nowadays tox results on average usually takes from 6 weeks to 8 weeks to be returned. So that really isn't what I call sped up if its going to take a few weeks more to come in.

I do know that with the cutbacks in personnel the waiting list have become backlogged but I have seen lately that time is being shortened once again. So maybe they have finally hired the help needed to get these tox reports sent back more quickly since the cutbacks.

My suspicion (thank you ALL for asking, lol).....

Is that mommy made another stop on the way home to score (drugs). Or she needed time to fix up the house or stash precious Noah's body, if that wasn't done Saturday night.

Which is why it took so long for her to get home and contact police.

I agree. I believe sweet Noah went to heaven (this is the only way I can bring myself to even type it by describing it that way) between when they got home saturday night and very early sunday morning like between midnight and 4 am or something. It is my opinion based on the info we currently have, that his parents put him in the septic tank and I don't see that happening during daylight hours. Obviously my opinion might change if/when more facts emerge but for now whatever happened occurred late saturday night into early sunday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong