Disposal of Naveah's body: Theories

You are quicker than I am - momtective. I see you already have the article here. Again - I think you are 100% right. Something had to lead them to the carpet fiber idea. And because they are looking "everywhere" so to speak, I am thinking that GK did not do this. I'm thinking it was someone else.

I really want to see an arrest and after today's news, I REALLY want to see an arrest. My heart hurts.

Salem

If carpet fibers were found under Neveah's nails they may have taken a carpet sample to rule out the carpet in the apartment as being the source.

Hi DotsEyes ~

I cannot find that there are any verified witnesses that saw Nevaeh after 3:30 ...

Thank You ~

snipped for space. . .

The only thing we have is the 2 children, one who said NB was riding in the street and one who came to ask if NB could play.
I am certain LE talked to the kids to see if they did go to the door of NB's apartment and if one of them did see NB riding her bike in the road. But they didn't tell us what the kids said. (other than the Daddy George thing was not true)

BTW, how did this kid know Daddy George? Did NB tell him/her that DGeorge stabbed her?

There is a video of an interview with a man who witnessed seeing NB with a group of children who were outside playing near the apartment complex Sunday night. He did not add any details such as what NB was doing or the exact time of his sighting, but there is a witness who states he saw NB outside playing.

Interesting development here.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090715/NEWS05/90715030&s=d&page=#pluckcomments

Aaron Baker said today that officers cut out a piece of the tan carpet from the apartment where his 8-year-old son, Austin, played with Nevaeh hours before the little girl disappeared.
“That way they had something to run a test on,” he said from the apartment across the hall and one floor up from the Buchanans’ apartment.

He said the same carpet covers the floors in the apartment Nevaeh shared with her mother, Jennifer Buchanan, and her grandmother, Sherry Buchanan, who was the girl’s legal guardian because her mother was on probation for criminal problems.

And this:

Now relatives are waiting to hear whether she was molested, said Shaun Lawson, Jennifer Buchanan’s cousin.

DNA test on that neighbor, (after molestation tests completed) coming up?

Interesting development here.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090715/NEWS05/90715030&s=d&page=#pluckcomments

Aaron Baker said today that officers cut out a piece of the tan carpet from the apartment where his 8-year-old son, Austin, played with Nevaeh hours before the little girl disappeared.
“That way they had something to run a test on,” he said from the apartment across the hall and one floor up from the Buchanans’ apartment.

He said the same carpet covers the floors in the apartment Nevaeh shared with her mother, Jennifer Buchanan, and her grandmother, Sherry Buchanan, who was the girl’s legal guardian because her mother was on probation for criminal problems.

And this:

Now relatives are waiting to hear whether she was molested, said Shaun Lawson, Jennifer Buchanan’s cousin.

DNA test on that neighbor, (after molestation tests completed) coming up?

But if his carpet is identical to the one in Buchanan's apartment, how would they know which apartment the fibres came from?

Maybe he was willing to give a sample while others were not?

There is a video of an interview with a man who witnessed seeing NB with a group of children who were outside playing near the apartment complex Sunday night. He did not add any details such as what NB was doing or the exact time of his sighting, but there is a witness who states he saw NB outside playing.

Do you have a link to that? I can't recall that witness.

But if his carpet is identical to the one in Buchanan's apartment, how would they know which apartment the fibres came from?

Maybe he was willing to give a sample while others were not?

Remember, this explanation is coming from a male neighbor, whose son was playing with Nevaeh that day.

I'm quite sure the mother would have let them get a sample from HER carpet. There's another reason; maybe stains on that carpet. His explanation doesn't cover it for me. And whomever buried that child was in a hurry, imo.

Hi Steadfast ~I tried to find further info on this when it was first reported. Gino Dalessio says he saw her, but he never does say exactly what TIME he saw her. At least during interviews with the press. It goes on to say he was interviewed by the FBI four times.

He seems to be the only adult witness who claims to have seen Nevaeh on record. Until it is confirmed that he saw her in that 3:30 to 6:30 time frame, JB's multiple stories just don't add up in my book. Sure would like to see some security camera footage from the store actually showing Jennifer WITH Nevaeh.

At one point in that strange radio interview, Jennifer says "I" walked to the store. You have to listen hard, but she does say "I" when it should have been "we".

When you put this together with her interview with Nancy Grace, it all becomes quite confusing. At least to me.

Anyway, here's the vid to the witness, the link to that radio interview if you're interested, and the link to the NG interview.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/19762120/index.html

http://dd.wcsx.com/?p=3208

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0906/08/ng.01.html

Any chance that this thread's title could be edited to correct the spelling of Nevaeh's name?

... or have I been spelling it wrong all this time?

Any chance that this thread's title could be edited to correct the spelling of Nevaeh's name?

... or have I been spelling it wrong all this time?

Your spelling is correct. It's Heaven spelled backwards.

I am really sick over this. When Neveah's body was found, I had a feeling it would turn out this way, buried alive like precious little Jesse Lunsford. I still have reservations about the mother's innocence, but today, my prayers are for the entire family.

I had the feeling that she was buried alive as well. One of the articles awhile back, I think during the interviewing of the fisherman, described her body as being in a fetal postion face down. That seemed like an odd position to put someone in and led me to believe she was alive when put in. The utmost in cowardly moves.

The carpet fibers may indicate a struggle in either the apartment or a carpeted van (which I think was the description of the van GK had just taken ownership of).

It is all just horrifying.

Your spelling is correct. It's Heaven spelled backwards.
Thanks.

I know it's a trivial seeming thing, but it is something that I've always tried hard to get right. The way people spell and pronounce their names is to me one of the most personal things that they casually offer to the rest of the world, so I've always made a point of paying attention and using their own references.

I've never really even been much for nicknames, unless that is the way that the person self-describes.

After death it is my token of respect. I haven't ever been much for funerals or memorials, but the way I hold a memory in my own mind is the memorial for me. This starts with a name.

Silly. I know.

Thanks.

I know it's a trivial seeming thing, but it is something that I've always tried hard to get right. The way people spell and pronounce their names is to me one of the most personal things that they casually offer to the rest of the world, so I've always made a point of paying attention and using their own references.

I've never really even been much for nicknames, unless that is the way that the person self-describes.

After death it is my token of respect. I haven't ever been much for funerals or memorials, but the way I hold a memory in my own mind is the memorial for me. This starts with a name.

Silly. I know.
(BBM)
ITA! Not silly at all. Their memory leaves an imprint on our heart and their name leaves a footprint on this earth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back